• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The "Humans with Guns"-level bracket (i.e. mostly 9-C and below)

I'm gonna start this tourney in approx. 10 hours or whenever I stop sleeping for the night. So anyone who doesn't have the names of characters he wants to participate listed at the top yet, should say something until then.

I had nominate Bulma and Rudolf for the tournament but I did not get an anwser if they are exept it or not
Sorry, I missed those.
Bulma is fine iff she can die via bullet to the face. That possibly wall level makes it sound like she might be on the higher end of the street level scale.
I think Rudolf is probably fine. If I don't make him the killer in this scenario he will only be able to say stuff that is actually the truth, which makes the power rather restrictive.
Mind if I swap Arthur with Spawn (New Line Cinema)?
Street Level+ Durability means for me he's highly bullet resistant. So that's a no. Sorry.

Ok, registration is officially closed now.

Here is the tournament bracket semi-randomly generated from the above entries.
nR4kzSn.png
Due to the number of participants wildcards were given out. So we see those lucky characters in round two of the tourney.

Can I replace Imposter with the Player from Counter Strike he has no calcable feats as far as I know. No real durability feats for 9-C and their higher tier stuff can be restricted.
Sorry, somehow only noticed this just now. Sure, if a headshot in game takes him out, he is fine....
He's kinda sus, though.

Round 8 is up.
7 is still going, though, in case anybody wants to get in some votes.

Back