• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HwG-Bracket Round 3 (Koba vs Professor Hidgens)

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Koba vs Professor Hidgens

Speed Equal
SBA otherwise

Will the Professor be able to raise the monkey to the next step of evolution or will he himself return to monke?

Koba: 4 (ThisThingisReallyBroken, Blahblah9755, DontTalkDT, Psychomaster35)
Hidgens: 0
Incon: 0

o0DCqh4.png
vs
0WxPP4C.png

Last edited:
I guess Koba for better and more guns and possibly more combat skill (since his is at least notable enough to be included in the profile).
Does anyone know what senses Koba has enhanced?

As it stands I also vote for monke due to superior weaponry.
I'm gonna leave this open until tomorrow (for me, so less than 24h) to see whether more debate is still gonna happen here, otherwise, Koba proceeds in the bracket.

Back