• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HwG-Bracket Round 12 (Bulma vs The Player)

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Bulma vs The Player

In his second match, the CS-Player meets the female lead of the original DB series. She has definitely seen stronger fighters before. Will this experience help her find victory?

Speed Equal
The CS player gets a SCAR-20 for his primary, CZ75-Auto for his secondary, 2 flashbangs, a grenade and a Molotov and a knife for close quarters. Nothing else.
The fight takes place at Times Square. All people were evacuated beforehand, but their cars are still around. (they're all out of gas, though)
SBA otherwise

Bulma: 0
Player: 0
Incon: 0

La3E8sP.png
vs
ap3UEzm.png

I forget completly that I had nominate a character for that Tournament lol

After a quick look to the player profile, he is clearly have a big skills and variety advantage here, Bulma only chance is to throw a cupsole with a house or something to crush him but as she don't know him or how powerfull who is she might try use a hand gun or something like that fisrt.
I guess I vote the Player for now unless someone can defend Bulma better come and give a better argument, honnestly I only know very few 9-C characters that why my choose may not be that good iirc

Agree with Lord_JJJ, The Player is more skilled, experience has better combative equipment. This is a stomp in my opinion.

Well, seems as decisive as things get in this tourney. So, next match.

Back