• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
V vs The CS Player

Everything above Street level restricted.
Speed Equal
The CS player gets a SCAR-20 for his primary, CZ75-Auto for his secondary, 2 flashbangs, a grenade and a Molotov and a knife for close quarters. Nothing else.

The fight takes place after the end of WWII, within bombed-out Berlin.

I would say this is somewhat of a classic terrorist vs counter-terrorist scenario. The Player is kinda sus, though.

V: 0
Player: 0
Incon: 0

L9wcbCw.jpg
vs
ap3UEzm.png

Last edited:
V has more than sure the higher physical prowess going by his argument for the tier.

V has the lifting strength advantage too.

The stamina is higher for V but has no argument while the Player has one. So idk what to say here.

The Player has a better range compared to V.

Won't debate the Intelligence for The Player as that is obviously dependent on who plays it but even if it was a user I would say V takes it thanks to his various knowledge. I would say V is more a fan of preparing stuff before a fight (maybe even within a fight) but The Player is more straightforward.

On Equipment this will be hard for The Player as it's impossible for him to carry all the equipment from the game (from his side). He has more than sure a knife, a pistol, armor, a defuse kit (likely), a grenade, flashbag (2), and a Molotov (this is usually the most take) compared to the smoke but we could say he has 1 from each. Not many take the decoy grenade. Then the most important is the primary weapon which is really hard to pinpoint cause they could have a shotgun or a smg, or a sniper, or a lmg or etc. If we go by the character (photo) used for the profile then he would have a MP5.

I would say that we have to debate his standard equipment first and then debate their fight.

Anyway, on the range, The Player has more than sure the advantage thanks to his fire weapons. V is likely deadlier close-range thanks to his Knife/Martial Art mastery.

Depending on what weapons we decided for The Player (this should be his set for the entire bracket if he goes further or the like and not dependent on who he fights with), it could change the fight but dependent on how good we say The Player will be with them.

I would say 7/3 fights will be for V if he manages to prepare the zone till The Player gets within his range. If the Player will have something like a shotgun or submachine gun. An LMG will be good for suppression and to overcome the odds through a long fire on the other party.

An assault rifle would be the most balanced as it can be good in all ranges so and depending on the rest of the equipment (including if the stealth mastery is given to the Player) It would be a near 5/5 but still leaning a bit on V side.

A Sniper rifle would be really good if the Player plays the long game and I would say it could make the situation be 6/4 for him but it depended that he is better than V on the stealth. If not a 7/3 for V again.

@Naitodesu You have nominated the player, what are you choices regarding standard equipment? It should be something he can reasonably carry (as he will have to), but beyond that I'm relatively open. Whatever you chose will be his equip for the rest of the tourney.

Obviously he has to not have armor or else he'd be Wall level dura, if I were to pick his equipment SCAR-20 for his primary, CZ75-Auto for his secondary, probably 2 flashbangs, a grenade and a Molotov (Since games allow max of 4 grenades), and a knife for close quarters

That sounds reasonable. Assume he has that stuff then.

That said, I'm not sure if V has sufficient firefight experience to actually make this decisive. It's been some time since I've read V for Vendetta but V seems to be more of a terrorist or arsonist who's more of the type for spectacle and spreading his ideology than someone who's experienced at firefights. It's close, especially since if we take the CS Player at face value as someone at least mildly trained in squad/firefight tactics. It would obviously unfair to compare them to a pro player who can easily headshot people the moment they stick their head out with ease.

Depending on who has knowledge of where the other is, I'd lean towards the CS player with their superior range, and the fact their automatic pistol can cover for them when it gets close range, as well as his versatility with his throwables.

With the Scar-20 I would say The Player chance jumped a lot. It has strong bullets one can one-shot for vital (head in-game) points and 2 for the rest of the body (in-game). It can shoot as fast as you can click on the mouse (of course in-game as it doesn't take the recoil that much like in real life). It's strong thanks to it being an automatic sniper rifle so it would be kinda hard for V to dodge with equal speed. Since it's Scar-20 he like most players would likely lean more for the wait game (if CT). I say The Player after a hard fight if V manages to reach him since the preparing will be useless if The Player won't come for him.

How good is V’s stealth in an unfamiliar environment like this? If he’s good enough to sneak up on the player and disarm them he probably wins, if not the player probably wins.

Ok, sooo... time to count votes, I guess. Unless someone wants to get in some last-minute votes/arguments.
Zaratthustra votes V and Naitodesu votes Player, I guess.
I assume Pleb is V, so ThisThingisReallyBroken also votes V?
Blahblah9755 sounds currently undecided.

I think Pleb was in reference to the Player since pleb is regular game talk, and Zaratthrustra did seem to lean towards Player more with their follow-up message

I'm leaning more for The Player since he got the Scar-20 and this will make him play more the waiting game than go after the target as this weapon's best use is from mid to long-range. I saw the movie for V and idk how he is in the comics so I can't really say how he will fight. I say this is kind of a hard match to truly say how it will go as my explanation for The Player comes from my experience (what I've done and seen people do) while playing CS and other FPS games using such weapons. The Player is dependent on the one who plays it but this is the most logical outcome for him based on the weapon chosen for him. This is not a bomb situation where he has to prevent or plant it so there no time limit where The Player has to leave his position to go from A to B or reverse. Logic that you won't take such a weapon for close combat or rush in the fight with one.

I would say V would be better to go further as he has a mindset of his own, a set of moves and plans which he may have shown or will do while The Player is more dependent on his weapon and what logic we assume he will do using it (be from our own wisdom or from what we have seen in movies/games/read about/etc). But I think The Player has a better chance to win till someone brings some arguments for V.

Well, while V is definitely the more interesting character (and V vs Bulma would have probably be way more interesting), I suppose the player will advance then.

Last edited:
Back