• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HwG-Bracket Round 9 (The Joker vs Kaname Sudo)

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
The Joker vs Kaname Sudo

Speed Equal
Kaname's 9-B weapons are restricted
The fight takes place on Wake Island.
The Joker starts in the harbour and Kaname the usual distance away on the runway.
SBA otherwise

Joker: 0
Kaname: 0
Incon: 0

We would need to wait for BlahBlah to say for sure, but given the starting range snipers are likely his only option to lead with.
Given, in the harbour there's cover, so Arthur doesn't immediately get sniped... well, if he decides to use the cover.

He’ll start with sniping considering the range, but he’s better at closer ranges than that, so if Fleck takes cover he’ll probably move in closer (but not too much) and switch to machine guns and setting up traps.
He usually fights with the assumption that his opponent has some superpower, so he’ll probably be more cautious than necessary here. He’ll likely try to keep his opponent at range until he can determine what it is and how it works, but if he just can’t get a proper hit in due to cover, he will move to closer range.

I’m pretty sure Kaname outguns, outranges, and outskills Fleck. He’s also a good enough tracker to almost instantly determine whether there were any wild animals around when he was suddenly teleported to the wilderness, so I don’t think Fleck’s stealth is good enough to make a difference.
I’m voting Kaname.

I agree with Blahblah. Kaname also has good survival, tracking and sensing skills, and has dealt with professional martial artists, assassins and outlaws alike.

I vote Kaname

Man, I was so occupied with large revisions that I totally forgot about this. Next match in a few hours.

Back