• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Super mega awesome CRT for a very relevant and not overlooked ability that you should definitely check out:

I made an ability update thread for Mira, R and few others. Please check it out if you can.

IMG_20240210_182353.jpg

IMG_20240210_164018.jpg

Where is Existence Erasure on q's profile?

IMG_20240210_182353.jpg

IMG_20240210_164018.jpg

Where is Existence Erasure on q's profile?
He doesn't have it ig. He has this in his ability description
  • Clown's Song: An attack that is said to "erase" any whom is struck by it, but only has a 1/43 chance of succeeding. Q is able to make this attack succeed by altering his future into one where he does through sacrificing his own life, resulting in death.
Qs profile probably needs fixing as well

He doesn't have it ig. He has this in his ability description
  • Clown's Song: An attack that is said to "erase" any whom is struck by it, but only has a 1/43 chance of succeeding. Q is able to make this attack succeed by altering his future into one where he does through sacrificing his own life, resulting in death.
Qs profile probably needs fixing as well
Yes, I think q's profile needs to be fixed and existence erasure ability should be added directly.

Yes, I think q's profile needs to be fixed and existence erasure ability should be added directly.
If you DM me what exactly you think needs to be added I can open a CRT after the R one is implemented. Preferably more than just this one ability since I'm sure Q is missing more than just that.
All goh pages need fixing in all honesty. Mori's the only good one, it just needs to be organized properly
Even Moris speed has iffy stuff. The speed values he has on his profile are the base Mori 8 million c ones when they should scale off of the 5 sextillion c ones for example.
Minor stuff but still room for improvement

Super relevant, cool, and epic thread bumping up the 4B values that you should definitely check because it's absolutely worth your time

You're not going to believe this but there's yet another super duper cool CRT for the verse that you absolutely should check out and is definitely not a waste of time (please trust me I'm begging you)

You're not going to believe this but there's yet another super duper cool CRT for the verse that you absolutely should check out and is definitely not a waste of time (please trust me I'm begging you)

I trust you

Better you fixing and revise Mujin entirely

Better you fixing and revise Mujin entirely
I plan on eventually trying to do a more in depth revision but these changes also affect other characters so I think it's better to make them individually.

Aaaalso completely revising Mujins entire profile seems like a pretty big task and I'm lazy af 😭

I plan on eventually trying to do a more in depth revision but these changes also affect other characters so I think it's better to make them individually.

Aaaalso completely revising Mujins entire profile seems like a pretty big task and I'm lazy af 😭
Maitreya actually planning this, but seems he focus first on Venom profile first

Maitreya actually planning this, but seems he focus first on Venom profile first
I heard something about that but I never interacted directly with Maitraya myself. Apparently he's in the discord server where I post my CRTs before and after I upload them, but he's never been active in there.

Either way, worst case scenario these smaller changes should make his eventual revision easier.

My attempt before im going all out to work on thesis

Huge super important mega cool epic CRT that you definitely need to check out as fast as you can:

any assumptions guys??

Huge super important mega cool epic CRT that you definitely need to check out as fast as you can:
Blud is doing light work rn

Okey another my attempt, i already finish my thesis (actually jurnal research)

Rest in Peace the Legend of Legends.. the most influential man in anime history who changed the world and the Shonen genre forever and popularized anime in the west.. if it wasn't gonna be for him, let's be honest that anime would be less popular. I am still in disbelief and miss him. Rest in Peace Akira Toriyama
Screenshot_20240309_142914.jpg

Let's also be honest and say that a lot of the inspiration for GOH came from DB

Part 2 of the super important mega cool epic CRT that you definitely need to check out has been uploaded. This time featuring a new calc applied on the same old stuff

Part 2 of the super important mega cool epic CRT that you definitely need to check out has been uploaded. This time featuring a new calc applied on the same old stuff
Dude you must learn about Nonduality stuff, you have potent lol.

Back