• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary:
Certain abilities are missing or incomplete in few characters profiles, I'll try to fix them up. The abilities are pretty basic and straightforward.

Incomplete ability:
Greed users already have this on their profiles
Soul Manipulation (Greed can consume souls)
This is correct but incomplete for more advanced Greed users. We see R can forcibly summon other people's souls and control them as borrowed powers after only briefly grazing them with Greed. It's never actually said the grazing part is necessary but we didn't see him do so to people completely without ever touching them before.

Missing abilities:
Greeds abilities:
Body control (Greed can allow its user to change the shape and size of the users body and can completely change in shape and size itself, even going as far as covering an entire planet. It can also grow out if wounds inflicted by on the enemy)
Regeneration (at least low-mid - can casually heal stab wounds that would normally be fatal and even regrow his entire body by absorbing other beings, likely high-mid - can seemingly completely recreate the users body as long as a piece of Tam itself exists by eating living beings or their body parts)
Limited Conceptual Manipulation type 3 and possibly Information Manipulation type 2 (can interact with souls inside the core element)
Limited Law Manipulation (Consumed the Taboo)

Missing Greed Resistances:
Satan: Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Could eventually resist Rs soul manipulation)
Mori Jin: Resistance to Soul Manipulation (Was unaffected by Greed when it swallowed him)
Daewi Han (post timeskip): Resistance to Soul Manipulation (was unaffected by Greeds soul absorption)

Conclusion:
Commissioner R and Mira get all the updated Greed abilities on top of the already listed ones on the profiles in which they possess Greed. The Soul Manipulation section should be updated to include Greeds ability to summon and control other people's souls.
The previously mentioned characters gain the mentioned resistances, plus Mori Dan, Mori Jung, and Mori Hui (Mori Dan is literally the same person as Mori Jin while Hui and Jung are his clones) get the same resistance as Mori.

Agrees (smart and handsome): Halkum145, DavidTPPM, Mndks, Sir_Ovens, DarkDragonMedeus, Yeolban
Disagrees (stinky 😵‍💫):

Last edited:
I also obviously agree with myself.
(it's also my first time using imgur so if the links stop working lemme know, I'll try fixing them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back