• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Yall know the drill by now. Super duper important, interesting, and fun CRT for GoH

On the side note, if anyone knows about major abilities that are missing from the main cast profiles that I didn't cover yet, feel free to let me know. Especially if it's regarding Mira since her profile was by far the worst from the main cast.

How many arc are there in Goh?
There are multiple arcs, really, but the series is generally split into 8 including the epilogue

• Part 1 - "A match with God" (Episodes 1-41)
  • Part 2 - "The National Competition" (Episodes 42-112)
  • Part 2.5 - "Taejin Jin's Story" (Episodes 113-118)
  • Part 3 - "Adventure" (Episodes 119-172)
  • Part 4 - "World Competition" (Episodes 173-216)
  • Part 5 - "Ragnarok" (Episodes 217-307)
  • Part 6 - "RE: A match with God" (Episodes 308-564)
  • Epilogue (Episodes 565-569)

Man I hate this statement so much
Screenshot-2024-03-14-15-17-25-660-eu-kanade-tachiyomi.jpg

Yall don't even know. So Mira and Daewi can damage Mujin right after he messed up Satan and Rabbit fights on par with Mira for a bit, but somehow PRE TIME SKIP Satan is meant to be stronger? How? Why? What?

I guess Mori is just a top tier trash talker and decided to lie to make Rabbit feel bad about herself

Yall don't even know. So Mira and Daewi can damage Mujin right after he messed up Satan and Rabbit fights on par with Mira for a bit, but somehow PRE TIME SKIP Satan is meant to be stronger? How? Why? What?
Clarify, I don't see an issue?? The Four Pillars are above the FHR Gods in strength, but Satan has always been leagues above..

Clarify, I don't see an issue?? The Four Pillars are above the FHR Gods in strength, but Satan has always been leagues above..
Given how Mira can pierce Mujins body as well as deflect his attack after he fights Satan, she should be notably above ragnarok Satan. She should actually be closer to timeskip Satan than ragnarok Satan.

But Deer and Rabbit can both exchange blows with her, yet Mori calls them weaker.

There might be a way around this assuming Daewi never directly exchanged blows with neither rabbit nor Deer but if he did then all we can really say is that Mori was trash talking Rabbit here.

Mori was trash talking Rabbit here.
He trash talks people in general, this also happened with Mori literally calling Uriel weaker than Ardun. He isn't exactly the most reliable character when it comes to power levels... ;; It might really be just a "Yongje forgets his scaling chain" moment, like where he calls Daewi reaching the level of the Jade Emperor in his prime like 3 times at different points in the story.

Given how Mira can pierce Mujins body as well as deflect his attack after he fights Satan, she should be notably above ragnarok Satan. She should actually be closer to timeskip Satan than ragnarok Satan.

But Deer and Rabbit can both exchange blows with her, yet Mori calls them weaker.

There might be a way around this assuming Daewi never directly exchanged blows with neither rabbit nor Deer but if he did then all we can really say is that Mori was trash talking Rabbit here.
Yongje ain't a God he forgets stuff but even in universe I'm pretty sure we can say it's just character induced stupidity

There are multiple arcs, really, but the series is generally split into 8 including the epilogue

• Part 1 - "A match with God" (Episodes 1-41)
  • Part 2 - "The National Competition" (Episodes 42-112)
  • Part 2.5 - "Taejin Jin's Story" (Episodes 113-118)
  • Part 3 - "Adventure" (Episodes 119-172)
  • Part 4 - "World Competition" (Episodes 173-216)
  • Part 5 - "Ragnarok" (Episodes 217-307)
  • Part 6 - "RE: A match with God" (Episodes 308-564)
  • Epilogue (Episodes 565-569)
Thanks

Hear me out.. (I know I sound stupid)

I just have a few suggestions and questions..

First:
So we know that Mori embodies all the dualities in the world and he has absolute control over them. And some of the dualities are Alpha and Omega, Beginning and End. Shouldn't controlling these be counted as type 1 Conceptual Manipulation? If not, than a greater Conceptual Manipulation?

Second:
It is stated that the Karma holds together and carries all of creation, and Mori is able to carry timelines in the form of tablets. Should these statements and feats be enough to qualify for Immeasurable lifting strength?

Third:
Mori is repeatedly stated to be of a higher dimension, and we are even introduced with higher dimensional objects. So what I'm sayin' is that he should have higher dimensional existence for his true form. This is supported by Mori being able to treat timelines like a bunch of tablets, and dwarfing them in size, along with the several statements from the Manhwa itself.

Fourth:
Mori should have all of Mihu's abilities as he was the one who created the heavenly techniques. This would give Mori earth manipulation, energy projection, and such.
He should also have memory manipulation, absorption, teleportation, and dimensional storage because Mihu has it due to having the gourd, and Mori has the gourd.

Fifth:
Mori should also have Supernatural Luck because he can make a 1 in a 100 trillions possibility, a reality through a miracle.

Sixth:
Mori should straight up get existence eraser, rather than likely erasure, or he should have at least layered deconstruction hax. Why? Because Mujin resisted Q's EE and also Satan's Diamond Sutra.

Seventh:
Mori Dan should have Reactive Evolution and Accelerated Development, upscaling from his past self. Also, Mori should have type 1 immortality because unlike other Gods, Mori doesn't need to drain bio energy to remain youthful. The jade emperor even comments about this, saying he was envious of how young Mori looked even after billions of years. (Will provide scans later)

Eighth:
Mori should have all of Subhuti's techniques because of these scans.

Hear me out.. (I know I sound stupid)

I just have a few suggestions and questions..

First:
So we know that Mori embodies all the dualities in the world and he has absolute control over them. And some of the dualities are Alpha and Omega, Beginning and End. Shouldn't controlling these be counted as type 1 Conceptual Manipulation? If not, than a greater Conceptual Manipulation?

Second:
It is stated that the Karma holds together and carries all of creation, and Mori is able to carry timelines in the form of tablets. Should these statements and feats be enough to qualify for Immeasurable lifting strength?

Third:
Mori is repeatedly stated to be of a higher dimension, and we are even introduced with higher dimensional objects. So what I'm sayin' is that he should have higher dimensional existence for his true form. This is supported by Mori being able to treat timelines like a bunch of tablets, and dwarfing them in size, along with the several statements from the Manhwa itself.

Fourth:
Mori should have all of Mihu's abilities as he was the one who created the heavenly techniques. This would give Mori earth manipulation, energy projection, and such.
He should also have memory manipulation, absorption, teleportation, and dimensional storage because Mihu has it due to having the gourd, and Mori has the gourd.

Fifth:
Mori should also have Supernatural Luck because he can make a 1 in a 100 trillions possibility, a reality through a miracle.

Sixth:
Mori should straight up get existence eraser, rather than likely erasure, or he should have at least layered deconstruction hax. Why? Because Mujin resisted Q's EE and also Satan's Diamond Sutra.

Seventh:
Mori Dan should have Reactive Evolution and Accelerated Development, upscaling from his past self. Also, Mori should have type 1 immortality because unlike other Gods, Mori doesn't need to drain bio energy to remain youthful. The jade emperor even comments about this, saying he was envious of how young Mori looked even after billions of years. (Will provide scans later)

Eighth:
Continuation.. haha

Nirvana Mori should have these abilities listed as well:

Space-time hax
Matter Hax
Magic

I'm pretty sure Mori already has age manipulation. And about sealing, I mean... maybe...? But I'm not too sure on this one, as he was just enveloped in energy stone that would break only when it gathered enough.

, Mori should have type 1 immortality because unlike other Gods, Mori doesn't need to drain bio energy to remain youthful. The jade emperor even comments about this, saying he was envious of how young Mori looked even after billions of years. (Will provide scans later)
It's actually already up in a sandbox of Mori Dan's profile me and Setto are working on.

I think that's already a thing...? I think. I'll have to check.

I think it's already listed as probability manipulation.

Mori is repeatedly stated to be of a higher dimension, and we are even introduced with higher dimensional objects. So what I'm sayin' is that he should have higher dimensional existence for his true form.
This doesn't qualify for HDE anymore. The criteria is much more strict now. He used to have it, but it got removed because of those new criteria.
This is supported by Mori being able to treat timelines like a bunch of tablets, and dwarfing them in size,
The idea that the tablets are entire timelines has been rejected by vsbw staff several times.

First:
I don’t know, I'm currently not knowledgeable on more abstract hax. I'll look into it when I read up on how they work.
Second:
Same problem as above.
Third:
Iirc he used to have HDE but something about the wiki rules changed so he lost it. I'm planning on revisiting the topic one day but it's pretty low on my priority list rn.
Fourth:
Moris part 3 MK key should probably have his abilities related to the gourd and the monkey martial art shenanigans. Idk if he does and Idk what would they count for so maybe.
Fifth:
I don’t think that can be proven to be Supernatural luck. You can theoretically win a 1 in a trillion bet irl without any superpowers.
Sixth:
He should and he kidna does. He has resistance negation which might be even better than layers. Although idk if I agree with that.
Seventh:
Mori Dan should have Reactive Evolution and Accelerated Development, upscaling from his past self.
He does tho. I think. He definitely has AD, idk about RE. It might have to be added but it's not super important.
Also, Mori should have type 1 immortality because unlike other Gods, Mori doesn't need to drain bio energy to remain youthful. The jade emperor even comments about this, saying he was envious of how young Mori looked even after billions of years. (Will provide scans later)
Hmm that might just be because he got reincarnated ngl. But maybe he should
Eighth:
Makes sense.
Continuation.. haha

Nirvana Mori should have these abilities listed as well:

Space-time hax
Matter Hax
Magic
He should have all of these. I'll be writing a blog going over all Borrowed Powers where I'll try listing everything so he can have it without his profile being too cluttered.

But I'm lazy so it could take a pretty long time 💀

I'm pretty sure Mori already has age manipulation. And about sealing, I mean... maybe...? But I'm not too sure on this one, as he was just enveloped in energy stone that would break only when it gathered enough.

It's actually already up in a sandbox of Mori Dan's profile me and Setto are working on.

I think that's already a thing...? I think. I'll have to check.

I think it's already listed as probability manipulation.

This doesn't qualify for HDE anymore. The criteria is much more strict now. He used to have it, but it got removed because of those new criteria.

The idea that the tablets are entire timelines has been rejected by vsbw staff several times.
... Moving on. I think Ilpyo Park should be upgraded to Multi solar system level. Why? Because in the attack potency section of Mori Dan, it is literally pointed out that they fought on equal grounds. And he did defeat Dragon as well.

Common misconception, he never reincarnated. It's the same body.
Yeah he didn't exactly die and get reborn, he just got babyfied. Point is he didn't necessarily remain youthful because of some ability but because of that.
(unless I'm forgetting something)

I
I don’t know, I'm currently not knowledgeable on more abstract hax. I'll look into it when I read up on how they work.

Same problem as above.

Iirc he used to have HDE but something about the wiki rules changed so he lost it. I'm planning on revisiting the topic one day but it's pretty low on my priority list rn.

Moris part 3 MK key should probably have his abilities related to the gourd and the monkey martial art shenanigans. Idk if he does and Idk what would they count for so maybe.

I don’t think that can be proven to be Supernatural luck. You can theoretically win a 1 in a trillion bet irl without any superpowers.

He should and he kidna does. He has resistance negation which might be even better than layers. Although idk if I agree with that.

He does tho. I think. He definitely has AD, idk about RE. It might have to be added but it's not super important.

Hmm that might just be because he got reincarnated ngl. But maybe he should

Makes sense.

He should have all of these. I'll be writing a blog going over all Borrowed Powers where I'll try listing everything so he can have it without his profile being too cluttered.

But I'm lazy so it could take a pretty long time
Okay (I am lazy too. That's why I am just suggesting instead of creating a thread)

Yeah he didn't exactly die and get reborn, he just got babyfied. Point is he didn't necessarily remain youthful because of some ability but because of that.
The argument would be that if age manipulation was the only thing needed to not grow old, the gods could've just done that instead of continuously sucking the life out of humanity.

Could possibly, maybe, also scale off of King Uma who likely didn't get any of that bioenergy and stayed the same.

... Moving on. I think Ilpyo Park should be upgraded to Multi solar system level. Why? Because in the attack potency section of Mori Dan, it is literally pointed out that they fought on equal grounds. And he did defeat Dragon as well.
He will. The only reason he was left out for now is that he'll be a subject in the in-universe scaling revision.
will have to reread, but didn't Ilpyo literally get killed by Ryong..
That's why I didn't upgrade him yet. I'm kinda struggling with 4PoF scaling rn.
The current scaling is that Ilpyo cut off Ryongs horn so he scales to him. The issue is that Ryong absolutely no diffed him besides that, and Ilpyo didn't actually damage Ryongs body at all, just the one horn.

If we scale Ilpyo to Ryong he would scale by extension to unstable Mujins AP. If we don't he only scales to JE. And that's currently a huge difference so I'm taking my time with it

???

I'll have to reread the fight, all I remember is that Mori lost on purpose.

will have to reread, but didn't Ilpyo literally get killed by Ryong..
I meant his ninth tail unleashed key. Either way, his profile needs some cleaning.
I think my amnesia and insomnia is getting worse. Medications don't help anymore. (I haven't slept for a week already)

The current scaling is that Ilpyo cut off Ryongs horn so he scales to him.
Is that not weird? It's like me and my brother fighting, I punched him and his cheek reddened a little, but he's way stronger than me so just one punch of his is enough to knock me out. Why would he scale?

Is that not weird? It's like me and my brother fighting, I punched him and his cheek reddened a little, but he's way stronger than me so just one punch of his is enough to knock me out. Why would he scale?
Yeah it's weird. It was originally proposed by Sir_Ovens iirc (I read the thread a while ago so it might have been someone else).

Right now I think the safest way to go about this is scale him relative to JE since that's like the most consistent narrative for his power level.

Amongst other things that will be getting booted off like Ahan and Fanimer scaling to their Borrowed Powers (still the goofiest in-universe scaling I've seen on the wiki so far)

Thank you for the concern. But from where I am, the doctors are all just bunch of suckers and criticize everything. They literally watched their phone while I was describing my problems to them. In the end, all they gave me was some medicine which don't do anything.
Definitely.

What? You should see a doctor and take care of yourself 🙏.

I just have to brag about this.. as we know Kiana was born on December 7th and Mori Jin was born on December 12th, and Ben was born on December 27th.. they are extremely close to each other's date, aren't they? Well, guess what? I was born in December 15th, so in a way, I am literally connected to those three. I am goated fr!

Amongst other things that will be getting booted off like Ahan and Fanimer scaling to their Borrowed Powers (still the goofiest in-universe scaling I've seen on the wiki so far)
Yeah, everyone's getting a laugh out of that. It's nice if it can get fixed.

I just have to brag about this.. as we know Kiana was born on December 7th and Mori Jin was born on December 12th, and Ben was born on December 27th.. they are extremely close to each other's date, aren't they? Well, guess what? I was born in December 15th, so in a way, I am literally connected to those three. I am goated fr!
I don't know if Yongje set Mori's birthday as 12.12 because it's an easy birthday to remember or if it's because Yongje is born on 11th of December and just put Mori 1 day later.

That's the plan. Probably the next thread I'll be making after the current one (depending on how the current one goes)
Just keep in mind that the only characters that do scale to their borrowed powers are Jose, Samuel and Q since they're direct descendants.

I was perhaps thinking that Alexandros is a direct descendant too, since he's Jose's father and his borrowed power is Jose's bp's son, but it won't hold up if the lineal descendancy comes from Jose's mother and not the father.

Just keep in mind that the only characters that do scale to their borrowed powers are Jose, Samuel and Q since they're direct descendants.
Shouldn't also Ilpyo and Baek count due to direct contracts? Hojosa said a DC would give Ilpyo all of his power.
(technically also Mira but who tf does Lu Bu scale to by himself 😭)

Shouldn't also Ilpyo and Baek count due to direct contracts? Hojosa said a DC would give Ilpyo all of his power.
(technically also Mira but who tf does Lu Bu scale to by himself 😭)
Direct Contract started getting weird the moment Power Lenderization was introduced with Samuel. Because it stated "he has the power of the power lender himself", the immediate question was "did direct contract not do that?? since this is obviously a better version".

Ahan also has a direct contract, by the way. She had it since she was young.

Direct Contract started getting weird the moment Power Lenderization was introduced with Samuel. Because it stated "he has the power of the power lender himself", the immediate question was "did direct contract not do that?? since this is obviously a better version".
Honestly yeah. Because Ilpyo was meant to make Okhwang shake in fear of his power, but old Okhwang just kinda shit on him. But the thing is that they keep bringing it up after that as if it's still true.
Ahan also has a direct contract, by the way. She had it since she was young.
Wait fr? I somehow don't remember this at all

Back