• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

I just have to ask: how far into 2C is Mori exactly? 9 universes or are the heavenly realms counted as well? I am not so good at 2C and Low 2C stuff.

I just have to ask: how far into 2C is Mori exactly? 9 universes or are the heavenly realms counted as well? I am not so good at 2C and Low 2C stuff.
There are 9 confirmed timelines based on the amount of alternate Mori versions shown in the Mujin fight. That gives us the number.
The heavenly realms are not counted as separate spacetime continuums for now

(random note, the number of universes should actually be 10 since Mori said he only took the best of the best, meaning there's at least 1 alternate Mori he didn't summon)

He can control the 3 realms: The human, Demon and Heavenly realms. Which all have space times inside aswell that he can access and control. There's a blog about the cosmology. He can control at least 700 I think due to the Heavenly Realm having the 700 floors which are space times. And even the Demon realm has space times such as inside that planet.

There are 9 confirmed timelines based on the amount of alternate Mori versions shown in the Mujin fight. That gives us the number.
The heavenly realms are not counted as separate spacetime continuums for now

(random note, the number of universes should actually be 10 since Mori said he only took the best of the best, meaning there's at least 1 alternate Mori he didn't summon)
They also each have spacetimes inside. Man it's a lot now that I think abt it

I have some pretty stupid suggestions again...

Can Mori's Eos speed be calced? He does travel to the edge for the universe and comes back in what he describes as a week.

Also, shouldn't post time skip Satan with jeahbogchim upscale from the 5.15 sextillion speed feat? I mean, the jeahbogchim is taken as AP/Dura and Speed Amp.

And I think, we should bring back MHS+ scaling. Why? Because it doesn't make sense! I mean, every other verse doesn't need to explain why their lightning is "lightning", while GOH has to? That's pretty unfair and makes zero sense, to be honest.

That is all, my friends. Tell me if it's worth checking out.

Also, shouldn't post time skip Satan with jeahbogchim upscale from the 5.15 sextillion speed feat? I mean, the jeahbogchim is taken as AP/Dura and Speed Amp.
Yes but speed needs fixing. Currently the calc used for timeskip characters is not the right one. I'll try to fix this eventually.
And I think, we should bring back MHS+ scaling. Why? Because it doesn't make sense! I mean, every other verse doesn't need to explain why their lightning is "lightning", while GOH has to? That's pretty unfair and makes zero sense, to be honest.
Idk, I never payed much attention to that.
Eventually maybe

I can try to set up a calc for his a avatar but his true self in Nirvana should be immeasurable
they can travel forward and backward in time at will. They have the speed necessary to hop from the beginning of time, to the end of time, and anywhere in between as casually as a human being can roll their eyes left or right. This also means their reaction time is faster than instantaneous. They can dodge an attack that already has been struck, and they can strike someone even before they launched an attack. And they can do all of this via sheer speed.

I can try to set up a calc for his a avatar but his true self in Nirvana should be immeasurable
Are you sure? I mean VSBW is quite strict with immeasurable speed and Mori's ability to appear anywhere can easily be some kind of multi location or something.

Are you sure? I mean VSBW is quite strict with immeasurable speed and Mori's ability to appear anywhere can easily be some kind of multi location or something.
Mori is in a place where time and space overlap so moving through space should equal moving through time. We see this when he grabs a tablet that shows the past and gets presented to it, implying that the tablets are points in time that he can move between.
Got the scans for it. But I don't know if this would count as speed... more like teleportation or something, I don't know.
Does Mori teleport tho? Like we see him physically fly from earth rather than teleport so I don't think he does.

Although a good question would be "how far is earth from the edge of the universe"

8.8×10^23 or 88 sextillion kilometres (according to google)
According to that one panel in ragnarok sun is the first star. Assuming this means it's in the middle of the universe, the edge would be 1/2 * 2.93479412e18 light seconds away.

Mori traveled it let's day in 20 seconds. That would make him 7.3369853e+16 times faster than light, or 73 quadrillion times FTL.

Much lower than even his ragnarok calc. So yeah, it's probably not usable

According to that one panel in ragnarok sun is the first star. Assuming this means it's in the middle of the universe, the edge would be 1/2 * 2.93479412e18 light seconds away.

Mori traveled it let's day in 20 seconds. That would make him 7.3369853e+16 times faster than light, or 73 quadrillion times FTL.

Much lower than even his ragnarok calc. So yeah, it's probably not usable
Thought as much.. Stats amplification it is!!!

I have some pretty stupid suggestions again...

Can Mori's Eos speed be calced? He does travel to the edge for the universe and comes back in what he describes as a week.

They ain't stupid. A CRT on speed stuff is coming where Mujin and Satan would both relieve at least 250,000 × the value that happened in Ragnarok via Mori doing the kick with the multiplier. At least 10 octogillion times FTL, via Satan being Phase 3 250,000 × multiplier against Mujin and Base Satan already being stronger and faster than Phase 3 Ragnarok Satan

They ain't stupid. A CRT on speed stuff is coming where Mujin and Satan would both relieve at least 250,000 × the value that happened in Ragnarok via Mori doing the kick with the multiplier. At least 10 octogillion times FTL, via Satan being Phase 3 250,000 × multiplier against Mujin and Base Satan already being stronger and faster than Phase 3 Ragnarok Satan
Should Mori Dan after regaining his powers have his stats doubled? The page did so in the past.

Should Mori Dan after regaining his powers have his stats doubled? The page did so in the past.
Nah. At least not that I'm aware of.
Before it was doubled because he was "at least" as strong as his supreme god form and has gained his supreme god power on top of that, basically doubling his power.

But he's much stronger than his supreme god version now so he shouldn't double anymore

Nah. At least not that I'm aware of.
Before it was doubled because he was "at least" as strong as his supreme god form and has gained his supreme god power on top of that, basically doubling his power.

But he's much stronger than his supreme god version now so he shouldn't double anymore
I see. Gotcha!

GoH had this narrative where in the entirety of part 6 getting stronger actually meant doing less damage to your surroundings as you're saving energy better. In ragnarok Daewi accidentally throwing a planet was a feat of power, in part 6 Daewi not even breaking the ground was a feat of strength.

Meaning the best way to measure power growth is with in-universe scaling and multipliers

GoH had this narrative where in the entirety of part 6 getting stronger actually meant doing less damage to your surroundings as you're saving energy better. In ragnarok Daewi accidentally throwing a planet was a feat of power, in part 6 Daewi not even breaking the ground was a feat of strength.

Meaning the best way to measure power growth is with in-universe scaling and multipliers
I am the strongest man alive because when I hit, not even the air quivers. I am just that skilled and fast. Not to mention, I don't even break any glasses when I use my full power. All of this points to one thing—I am the strongest man alive.

I am the strongest man alive because when I hit, not even the air quivers. I am just that skilled and fast. Not to mention, I don't even break any glasses when I use my full power. All of this points to one thing—I am the strongest man alive.
Nah I'd win.

So I have an interesting observation I did today and a question.
So this is Phase 3 Satan right?
Phase_Three.jpg

Long hair, long horns and claws, with no his ordinary skin color on it.

Then, what Phase is this?
image0.jpg

This is clearly not the same phase. Long hair, bigger ears, and red furred legs with furred white crotch area, and his hands have claws but they're dark skin colored.

This is the form that was fighting Mori until his shackles came off after he took one of his lives.
image0.jpg

Any ideas?

Back