• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"100 Million Yen? And he's not even a sorcerer? Sounds good"

47TL3S9.png
9b7bf-16890582975323-1920.jpg

Location Seoul
SBA
Equal Speed
Mori:
Toji:
Mori comp arc - 40.04t to 320.3t
Toji - 114t

Last edited:
So I'm assuming Tojis main win cons are soulsplit katana and just straight hands right?

Moris instinctive reactions, IA, and analytical prediction should help him avoid those without much issues, plus Mori can fight with long range techniques and counter bladed attacks with bare handed sword style I think.

What stops Mori from just using jeabongchim and speed blitzing Toji?

Inb4 Azontr appears and completely dunks on everything I said

Enhanced senses and info anal.
Man I really don't think you should shorten analysis like that 😭
He'll basically always sense where Mori is.
Oh yeah I heard they have some insane senses. But how would sensing where Mori is help him form avoiding an AOE attack 8x faster than he is? Mori also has a really good info analysis and analytical prediction so he can also predict where Toji is going to try to dodge.

Oh yeah I heard they have some insane senses. But how would sensing where Mori is help him form avoiding an AOE attack 8x faster than he is? Mori also has a really good info analysis and analytical prediction so he can also predict where Toji is going to try to dodge.
Toji's sensory allows him to sense disturbances in air, smell light, see sound, pick up on human odors. So he'd sense the aoe coming from several meters away and dodge or be able to block with isoh.

Also Toji's got the chains to reach Mori trying to attack from distance.

Toji's sensory allows him to sense disturbances in air, smell light, see sound, pick up on human odors.
I mean, that's cool, but I really doubt simple sensory amp would allow him to keep up with someone 8x faster than he is. A single hit from Mori could mess up his brain with shockwaves or partially paralyze him via acupuncture. Which makes avoiding Mori even more difficult.

be able to block with isoh.
Isoh?
Also Toji's got the chains to reach Mori trying to attack from distance.
Mori probably wouldn't try to fight at distance anyway, he would only jump away if he was struggling with Toji in cqc. Which is unlikely given Moris INSANE skill.

I mean, that's cool, but I really doubt simple sensory amp would allow him to keep up with someone 8x faster than he is. A single hit from Mori could mess up his brain with shockwaves or partially paralyze him via acupuncture. Which makes avoiding Mori even more difficult.
Given distance it would. Also looking at the brain stuff, the person he did that to was still fine it looks like. Plus Toji's been hit in the head before by Red and was fine after that.

Inverted spear of heaven

Mori probably wouldn't try to fight at distance anyway, he would only jump away if he was struggling with Toji in cqc. Which is unlikely given Moris INSANE skill.
Will just make him more susceptible to Soul Katana.

it ain't magic or anything like that
it's literally just a gigantic blast of air, ISOH will not null anything
I said block not null.

Given distance it would. Also looking at the brain stuff, the person he did that to was still fine it looks like. Plus Toji's been hit in the head before by Red and was fine after that.
No? She could barely even stand and couldn't hit Mori. And even that is really mostly a feat for her rather than anti feat for the attack.
Inverted spear of heaven
Why would that be able to block something more than 2x stronger than Toji and physically bigger than Toji?
Will just make him more susceptible to Soul Katana.
Only if it hits. And Mori has APr, IA, and an 8x speed advantage + possible speed up techniques like bo bup on top of that.
I said block not null.
But how tho?

No? She could barely even stand and couldn't hit Mori. And even that is really mostly a feat for her rather than anti feat for the attack.
It doesn't look that way. What chapter was it?

Why would that be able to block something more than 2x stronger than Toji and physically bigger than Toji?
It would be barely 2x stronger actually. Toji's 114t, Mori is 320t. Toji already tanked Red which is double the energy of Blue. And the new one shot gap is looking to be 14x. So its definitely blocking it and Toji is tanking any attack.

Only if it hits. And Mori has APr, IA, and an 8x speed advantage + possible speed up techniques like bo bup on top of that.
Toji has superior senses too. Where is this 8x speed amp coming from? It doesn't say that in the speed section, its only for ap. If it was 8x wouldn't the page have him at high hypersonic+? Mach 11.02 * 8 Mach 88 aka High Hypersonic+.

But how tho?
Toji was already confident blocking Red's massive wave blast with isoh.

It would be barely 2x stronger actually. Toji's 114t, Mori is 320t. Toji already tanked Red which is double the energy of Blue. And the new one shot gap is looking to be 14x. So its definitely blocking it and Toji is tanking any attack.
the one-shot gap is an arbitrary number, 5 or 7 or 14x, it does not matter.
it does not change the fact that Toji taking an attack that is nearly 3x stronger than him will do MAJOR damage to his body.

him tanking Red isn't mentioned on his profile's dura section, nothing indicates his dura is 2x higher than his own AP.
additionally, wouldn't him blocking Red with ISOH be, y'know, reduced damage due to its ability to null CTs? feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

It doesn't look that way. What chapter was it?
Chapter 80. She couldn't even stand properly
It would be barely 2x stronger actually. Toji's 114t, Mori is 320t.
2,8 is definitely not "barely 2".
Toji already tanked Red which is double the energy of Blue. And the new one shot gap is looking to be 14x. So its definitely blocking it and Toji is tanking any attack.
Just because it's not a one shot gap doesn't mean Toji can just tank it. It still does significant damage to him regardless of what the OS gap is.
Toji has superior senses too. Where is this 8x speed amp coming from?
Jeabongchim x8 is as the name suggests an 8x multiplier.
It doesn't say that in the speed section, its only for ap.
It's not, it's a multiplier overall. It also does note so in the speed section.
far higher with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture (Bolsters speed to the point that he appears to be teleporting from the perspective of his peers)
If it was 8x wouldn't the page have him at high hypersonic+? Mach 11.02 * 8 Mach 88 aka High Hypersonic+.
Profile is not the best rn. The speed section is especially bad for GoH rn.
Toji was already confident blocking Red's massive wave blast with isoh.
Isn't that just because, yk, it's power null?

Toji can create smoke screen with Fly heads but Skill wise I think Mori is far beyond Toji because of fighting Multiple real martial arts. Toji only Wincon is SSK stabbing Mori while Fly heads acts as decoys but other than that I don't see Toji beating Mori in H2H or any other combat skills

the one-shot gap is an arbitrary number, 5 or 7 or 14x, it does not matter.
it does not change the fact that Toji taking an attack that is nearly 3x stronger than him will do MAJOR damage to his body.

him tanking Red isn't mentioned on his profile's dura section, nothing indicates his dura is 2x higher than his own AP.
additionally, wouldn't him blocking Red with ISOH be, y'know, reduced damage due to its ability to null CTs? feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.
And Toji got up from a 2x attack without any broken bones and capable of fighting regularly right after. It won't do major damage if Red couldn't. Yeah Isoh would reduce it, but before that he got hit directly by it, that is what I'm talking about.

And the pages ap and dura sections will be updated to reflect that. No reason to ignore something we both know happened in canon just because it's not explicitly on page, especially when he's already on page given at least and likely higher.

Just because it's not a one shot gap doesn't mean Toji can just tank it. It still does significant damage to him regardless of what the OS gap is.
Read up.

It's not, it's a multiplier overall. It also does note so in the speed section.
Profile is not the best rn. The speed section is especially bad for GoH rn.
Understandable.

Isn't that just because, yk, it's power null?
That doesn't dismiss the overall strength of the spear though. The spears a special grade tool, stronger than first grade tools.

Also he can use the soul Katana to cut from distance as well and cut through the attack.

And Toji got up from a 2x attack without any broken bones and capable of fighting regularly right after. It won't do major damage if Red couldn't. Yeah Isoh would reduce it, but before that he got hit directly by it, that is what I'm talking about.
That would just mean his durability scales 2x above his current value?… which would require a CRT to really approve I think, idk.
I don’t think it matters. KoBD can almost completely take out people equal to the user and Mori can use KoTBD which is the same thing but doubled. And Moris AP would still be greater then Tojis durability so he's absolutely not walking this off.
That doesn't dismiss the overall strength of the spear though. The spears a special grade tool, stronger than first grade tools.
It dismisses the feat. It's not a durability feat when it did it thanks to power null hax.
Also he can use the soul Katana to cut from distance as well and cut through the attack.
Why would he be able to cut attacks far stronger and faster than himself?
If Mori's speed is too much would Jegal Taek or Ilpyo Park be fairer?
Idk about Ilpyo since he's much less versatile than Mori. Jegal depends on whether Toji resists soul absorption. If not then it might be fair.

Back