• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mori Dan Resistances to Karma

MINOR ADDITION TO MORI DAN

Mujin Park has resistance to karma because he has red wings and it's already there in his profile

Mori has those red wings too, so I think mori should have resistance to karma.

And mori will resist to Reality Warping, Time Manipulation (Time Stop & Time Rewind), Life Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Deconstruction Likely Existence Erasure, Causality Manipulation And Fate Manipulation.

Agree: Jagiastaga, Ikhvagracia, DavidTPPM, Raitojames192
Disagree: -
Neutral: -

Last edited:
TAMBAHAN KECIL PADA MORI DAN

Mujin Park punya ketahanan terhadap karma karena dia mempunyai sayap merah dan itu sudah ada di profilnya

Mori juga tidak punya sayap merah , jadi menurutku mori harusnya punya ketahanan terhadap karma.

Dan mori akan menolak Pembengkokan Realitas, Manipulasi Waktu (Waktu Berhenti & Waktu Mundur), Manipulasi Kehidupan, Manipulasi Hukum, Manipulasi Pikiran, Dekonstruksi Kemungkinan Penghapusan Keberadaan, Manipulasi Kausalitas, dan Manipulasi Nasib.

Setuju:
Tidak setuju:
Netral:
Yeah, quite simple and I agree, Although to be honest, I'm still a little doubtful about this, but if we talk about scaling, maybe it's possible

Yeah this obviously works. It was on my to-do list but I'm currently busy writing a different thread.

BTW your tags are no good again. They're better than nothing but nobody checks them

MINOR ADDITION TO MORI DAN

Mujin Park has resistance to karma because he has red wings and it's already there in his profile

Mori has those red wings too, so I think mori should have resistance to karma.

And mori will resist to Reality Warping, Time Manipulation (Time Stop & Time Rewind), Life Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Deconstruction Likely Existence Erasure, Causality Manipulation And Fate Manipulation.

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:
Seems Fine for this.

Back