• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's far from a brainless beserker. He's even implied to be the main personality and Mob the alternate one.

That said, he also resists Empathic Manipulation on the same scale as mind-hax.
???% is his own person with his own thoughts and ideas, he's not mindless. Also Mob has resisted Empathic Manip so that's moot.
Alright so Haoshoku is a no go. Thanks for giving me insight on Mob's abilities.

How would he put Luffy down? TK would hold him yeah, but then what? Does he out stamina? Does he just throw him around?

He's far from a brainless beserker. He's even implied to be the main personality and Mob the alternate one.

That said, he also resists Empathic Manipulation on the same scale as mind-hax.
Still doesn't really work like that but 🤷‍♂️ we can't really know so...

Alright so Haoshoku is a no go. Thanks for giving me insight on Mob's abilities.

How would he put Luffy down? TK would hold him yeah, but then what? Does he out stamina? Does he just throw him around?
I guess he just blasts him with energy blasts.

What does that do?
....Harm him? I know he's naturally resistant to blunt force but I don't remember it covering an over 3x AP gap against energy beams in a match. Though, you're welcome to prove me wrong if it ain't so.

I guess he just blasts him with energy blasts.
Blasts are TK based? Cause they could count as blunt force in that case.
....Harm him? I know he's naturally resistant to blunt force but I don't remember it covering an over 3x AP gap against energy beams in a match. Though, you're welcome to prove me wrong if it ain't so.
While he was Low 7-B he was taking hits from 6-Bs and 6-Bs required resistance negators to hurt him, so yeah.

Is there a specific value for the range? Luffy BOS could stretch and move like 20+kms in seconds, and his future sight would help with that
An astral replica of Spice City, which is above 20 km in size was murked instantly.

And I'm not sure how the stretching would work in while trapped by a force.

Why the hell do yall put Luffy who stretches against these powerhouses man????
An astral replica of Spice City, which is above 20 km in size was murked instantly.
Bro wtf
Luffy stretched 20km in.a few seconds BOS, he could cover that distance if he really wanted to I guess
And I'm not sure how the stretching would work in while trapped by a force.
Is that force like instant? And can it be dodged in the beginning of the match?

Why the hell do yall put Luffy who stretches against these powerhouses man????

Bro wtf
Luffy stretched 20km in.a few seconds BOS, he could cover that distance if he really wanted to I guess
I suppose?
Is that force like instant? And can it be dodged in the beginning of the match?
It is, pretty much. I dunno how Luffy would dodge a thought based pinning down that lands on his body.

I suppose?

It is, pretty much. I dunno how Luffy would dodge a thought based pinning down that lands on his body.
Precog tells him where he'd attack and he moves out the way I guess?

Oh yeah I forgot Luffy had Advanced Armament Haki which has attack reflection, would they have a reflection battle or something?

Precog tells him where he'd attack and he moves out the way I guess?
Is he really managing that in speed equal? And if he somehow does, Mob can just create a blanket force.
Oh yeah I forgot Luffy had Advanced Armament Haki which has attack reflection, would they have a reflection battle or something?
Huh. If it reflects AOE attacks then that's troublesome. Lemme think a bit.

It's clearly kinda a blunt attack and can be redirected...
Ah yes, the giant glowing energy ball is a blunt attack.

Is he really managing that in speed equal? And if he somehow does, Mob can just create a blanket force.
He managed it against someone who was relative to him in speed, although they were subdued. He casually covers long distances in a few seconds.
Huh. If it reflects AOE attacks then that's troublesome. Lemme think a bit.
It reflects attacks that come in the vicinity of a person, for example
0564-008.png
0564-009.png

Ah yes, the giant glowing energy ball is a blunt attack.
Don't mind him
This matchup seems weird...
This matchup is perfectly fine, you're just making it difficult.

He managed it against someone who was relative to him in speed, although they were subdued. He casually covers long distances in a few seconds.
Hmmm, I see. I'm still doubtful that he'd be able to do that with the general vicinity being pinned down. That and???% has the foresight to put down a containment forcefield when he notices this guy rolling out like a 360° carpet, especially considering even Mob has done that at times.
It reflects attacks that come in the vicinity of a person, for example
0564-008.png
0564-009.png
Huh. Well then that seems like it would counter the energy blasts good if it can affect raw energy so ???% has less options available to him. He has some time so maybe he can try chocking him with air manip or telekinesis?
Don't mind him

This matchup is perfectly fine, you're just making it difficult.

Agreed. I've had a lot more fun here than in many a Mob match.

Please keep this civil.
This is how he usually is😂 he doesn't mean any harm, he just likes to send monkey gifs around.

But on a serious note, @MonkeyOfLife chill out, this is still a thread
Hmmm, I see. I'm still doubtful that he'd be able to do that with the general vicinity being pinned down. That and???% has the foresight to put down a containment forcefield when he notices this guy rolling out like a 360° carpet, especially considering even Mob has done that at times.
DAMN IT MOB

Bro this man's powers are just ridiculous.
Is the forcefield relative to the dura of Shigeo? Also, could dura neg break out of the forcefield?
Huh. Well then that seems like it would counter the energy blasts good if it can affect raw energy so ???% has less options available to him. He has some time so maybe he can try chocking him with air manip or telekinesis?
Armament Haki is spiritual energy so... yee

Choking him w/ air manip via removing air from his body? That'll work, it's happened to him on canon in his base forms. Luffy's transformation requires air being blown into his body so there's a chance he might get depowered. Squeezing won't work cause of his physiology.
TK, ehhhh, I'm not sure.
Agreed. I've had a lot more fun here than in many a Mob match.
Same w/ Luffy matches. It's nice to see someone he struggles with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back