• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Irregular VS The Future Pirate King

Both Are 6-C
Baam has Black March Mode and Starts with It (Last Station Arc)
Luffy Starts with Boundman (Post-Udon Prison Training)
Speed Unequalized

Twenty-Fifth Baam
(At least 10.6 Gigatons):
Monkey D. Luffy: (At least 4.3 Gigatons, 17.2 Gigatons with Strongest Attacks):
Baam_4_hidden_floor_rendered.png

pngaaa.com-2416218.png

Last edited:
Tower of god characters have op abilities but use them very bad, tho this character probably ain't like them... (only watched the anime...)

I'll vote later. Probably Stomp somewhere

Last edited:
Well, by the looks of it, Luffy's Precog has no effect due to Baam's Acausality Type 4

Goken seems to be a danger, but nothing that comes as a surprise to Baam, as this Baam has experience dealing with this kind of power due to his battle against Data Zahard, who uses something similar to Goken which is the Piercing Techniques but with the considerably range

I'll wait for more people to comment on this topic so I can draw a conclusion

Last edited:
Well, by the looks of it, Luffy's Precog has no effect due to Baam's Acausality Type 4
Luffy has more than one form of precog, he also has it via mind reading and movement based Prediction.
Goken seems to be a danger, but nothing that comes as a surprise to Baam, as this Baam has experience dealing with this kind of power due to his fight against Data Zahard, who uses something similar to Goken which is the Piercing Techniques but with the considerably range
Scans?

Bam is superior in skill, has a bigger regular AP too.(His AP>>10.5 Gigatons.)

What can Luffy do against immobilization or Dura negation. Bam fights in long range in S2 using shinsu danmaku. He also uses long range flare wave(limited dura negation, like haki one aka create explosion on the insides) spam with Black March.

Always keeping Orb Shinwonryu which power nulls energy attacks.
Tower of god characters have op abilities but use them very bad, tho this character probably ain't like them... (only watched the anime...)
Wut? This is a big lie, funnily enough Bam consistently use Immobilization+Dura neg in characters, tho that was for S3, In S2 he constantly use Immobilization to stop his enemies and Dura neg to attack as well as always mantaining three orb shinwonryu each one nullifies energy.
Just a question, is Baam law manipulation combat applicable?
Yes, he creates a sword and law manip comes into effect, he hasn't done that again though. He hasn't created a sword since that fight and the only other time he did a shinsu construction was in S3, making a bow of all things so He won't use it.
Ask and thy shall receive:
Takes-a-flare-wave-of-Data-Zahard-1.png

Takes-a-flare-wave-of-Data-Zahard-2.png

Takes-a-flare-wave-of-Data-Zahard-3.png
Takes-a-flare-wave-of-Data-Zahard-4.png

Takes-a-flare-wave-of-Data-Zahard-5.png

Takes-a-flare-wave-of-Data-Zahard-6.png

Takes_a_flare_wave_of_Data_Zahard(7).png

Summary
AP:
Baam advantage, Luffy strongest attack edges out over him.
Speed:
Speed is unequalized: Baam is superior but the possibly relativistic+ makes him slightly inferior but close the gap with reactive power level.
Durability:
Bam can survive all the attacks Luffy trows at him, he has tanked dura neg attacks already too, even his friends has.
Hax:
Bam is superior. His immoblization, Danmaku spam, long range Piercing technique/Flare wave/Airwave etc...(Durability negation), Danmaku, and Absorbtion means that he will control the battle in long range.
And even in H2H he is also pretty good so Luffy will have to quickly take advantage of his speed because Bam becomes sturdier, faster and stronger the longer he fights, even then that is not a secured domain, Bam can immobilize and then Flare wave him

I vote Bam for my own reasons.

Last edited:
Bam is superior in skill, has a bigger regular AP too.(His AP>>10.5 Gigatons.)

What can Luffy do against immobilization or Dura negation. Bam fights in long range in S2 using shinsu danmaku. He also uses long range flare wave(limited dura negation, like haki one aka create explosion on the insides) spam with Black March.

Always keeping Orb Shinwonryu which power nulls energy attacks.

Wut? This is a big lie, funnily enough Bam consistently use Immobilization+Dura neg in characters, tho that was for S3, In S2 he constantly use Immobilization to stop his enemies and Dura neg to attack as well as always mantaining three orb shinwonryu each one nullifies energy.

Yes, he creates a sword and law manip comes into effect, he hasn't done so though. He hasn't created a sword since that fight and the only other time he did a shinsu construction was in S3, making a bow of all things so He won't use it.

Ask and thy shall receive:
Takes-a-flare-wave-of-Data-Zahard-1.png

Takes-a-flare-wave-of-Data-Zahard-2.png

Takes-a-flare-wave-of-Data-Zahard-3.png
Takes-a-flare-wave-of-Data-Zahard-4.png

Takes-a-flare-wave-of-Data-Zahard-5.png

Takes-a-flare-wave-of-Data-Zahard-6.png

Takes_a_flare_wave_of_Data_Zahard(7).png

Summary
AP:
Baam advantage, Luffy strongest attack edges out over him.
Speed:
Speed is unequalized: Baam is superior but the possibly relativistic+ makes him slightly inferior but close the gap with reactive power level.
Durability:
Bam can survive all the attacks Luffy trows at him, he has tanked dura neg attacks already too, even his friends has.
Hax:
Bam is superior. His immoblization, Danmaku spam, long range Piercing technique/Flare wave/Airwave etc...(Durability negation), Danmaku, and Absorbtion means that he will control the battle in long range.
And even in H2H he is also pretty good so Luffy will have to quickly take advantage of his speed because Bam becomes sturdier, faster and stronger the longer he fights, even then that is not a secured domain, Bam can immobilize and then Flare wave him

I vote Bam for my own reasons.
What does the dura neg he has tanked go up to? Because Luffy’s dura neg has hurt people up to 6-B (country level).
Also, this luffy ain’t possibly rel+, it’s Boundman luffy who is straight up rel+, not possibly.

What does the dura neg he has tanked go up to? Because Luffy’s dura neg has hurt people up to 6-B (country level).
of a 6C, also if dura neg affected a 6B shouldn't it be because of the dura neg working and not because of the AP on itself?
so idk how this affect at all on who he did it

of a 6C, also if dura neg affected a 6B shouldn't it be because of the dura neg working and not because of the AP on itself?
so idk how this affect at all on who he did it
i mean Baam nulled some serious shiz either way, scratching a high 6-B character very early on though it could have been an outlier.
Either way dura neg is dura neg. It's whole point is to negate durability and baam bypasses layers of it.

Just reading his profile........Wtf! why is such a haxed character up against Luffy? Luffy doesn't resist half of his Hax and can't counter another half of them either. He can even use Water manipulation and law manipulation. I had a hunch that this fight sounded a bit "stomp-ish"

the law hax is not like, ¨i hereby create a law that makes you die¨, nah, it's more like. ¨As so all who use this swordmanship will hit and it's undodgable/impossible to parry and unpredictable because it's a law of its own.¨
And Bam doesn't use it aside of one time.

You mean OP is never going to be ready.
until OP becomes resistant towards hax and makes everything more fair 🌚

This is a stomp.
Baam resists mostly all of luffy's best abilities and Luffy can't do anything about Telekinesis, Water Manipulation and Molecular Immobilization/Paralysis Inducement...
I said I only watched the anime and I think I saw some pretty op abilities that weren't effectively used or something... Could be another show tho.

The speed and gouletsu does give him some advantage but his basic attacks scale above 4gt while baam's normal strong attacks scale higher.

Tbh i agree this is kind of a stomp.
Bam leads with immobilization+piercing or he leads with shinsoo spam which is basically dozens of meters of danmaku so good Luffy's snakeman attacks don't even compare.

Luffy just kinda gets bodied

I dunno pain. The guy Luffy's facing seems to be super haxed. Calling it not a stomp is an understatement. It's basically the equivalent of Pre-time-skip Luffy fighting against all three admirals at once

I dunno pain. The guy Luffy's facing seems to be super haxed. Calling it not a stomp is an understatement. It's basically the equivalent of Pre-time-skip Luffy fighting against all three admirals at once
Luffy has higher Ap from the start, Bam has higher Ap with transformations, also Danmaku, flight and many things yes now that i think about it, it is a stomp

I don't know if this is of any help, but Black March Mode Baam's stamina is really an issue for him, as he can probably only last a few minutes or possibly higher in this form, and 1st Thorn Ignition only makes it worse, with Baam losing almost all his stamina after a few attacks

Perhaps if Luffy prolongs the fight and manages to avoid Baam's most lethal attacks, he has a chance of winning, as Baam is forced to revert to his Base form after his transformations timeout expires, and Base Baam is 7-B+ and with 1st and 2nd Thorns he's 7-A

I think this is more of an inconclusive, as if Luffy lasts long enough (from what I understand, he doesn't have much trouble with Gear 4th in the key being used now) he can one-shot Baam, in fact even if Luffy returns to his Base form after the Gear 4th, he is still strong enough to one-shot Base Baam with or without 1st and 2nd Thorns, but if Black March Mode Baam hits the single Piercing Technique on him before time runs out, it's over for Luffy

About Telekinesis, doesn't Luffy have Lifting Strength far superior to break free out of it? I mean, Baam's telekinesis is Class M, while Luffy's Lifting Strength is Class G in Base and Class T with Gear 4th

Last edited:
Rip... I'm currently in the Data/Hidden Room arc, and I just met the Data versions of the Khun's. They're so 😳

I'm pretty sure it's only ocean water. Otherwise he'd be weakened by the rain, he wouldn't and couldn't take a bath nor shower. He (probably) couldn't even drink water etc etc

Though I've heard people make the argument that any "Standing Water" will affect DF users, not just ocean water.

This is SBS

D: Odacchi! Here's a question for you! Crocodilecan't fight water because he's "sand," right? Then how does he bathe?! Does he at all?! That's filthy!! Do you bathe, Odacchi? by Crocodile's Mother
O: First of all, let's discuss the problem of Devil Fruitusers bathing themselves. People who have eaten a Devil Fruit are "hated" by the sea, and cannot swim. The "sea" here can refer to anything from rivers, pools and baths to any kind of standing water. On a worldwide level, they are all the "sea." When these people enter the water, not only can they not use their powers, they have trouble moving their bodies at all. They might be able to struggle a bit, but it wouldn't do much good. That's if their entire bodies are submerged in the "sea." With less than half the body or just the limbs, it gets easier. Also, rain and dripping water have no effect at all. Therefore, hip baths or showers are the most common choice. Now, in Crocodile's case, "water" is the weakness of his very powers, so his abilities are robbed even in the shower. But it's not like there are enemies around when you take a shower, so I'd bet he would take them even with his powers being blocked. Don't you think? ---And to answer your final question, about myself bathing. As it happens, I do bathe. Twice! In a year!

Back