• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, it hasn't been accepted that Haki resists out of verse telekinesis yet, so it's still fair game

He has Barriers he can create I guess? Possession? Get out of his body and attack as a spirit? Spitballing ideas so it won't seem like a stomp.

He has Barriers he can create I guess? Possession? Get out of his body and attack as a spirit? Spitballing ideas so it won't seem like a stomp.
Barriers are always up so that's good.

Getting out of his body isn't in-character as an opening move, unless he has prior knowledge.

Though, telekinesis still apparently works now.

This is ???% Mob who is willing to use every power he has and go all out unlike Mob so him getting out of his body when he can't heal it is a move he can do. Not mention I don't think Haki can hit spirits I believe?

Anyway, Mob opens with telekinetic restraints multiple times even in-character to say nothing of ???% so does Luffy have any thought-based abilities to deal with that?

Anyway, Mob opens with telekinetic restraints multiple times even in-character to say nothing of ???% so does Luffy have any thought-based abilities to deal with that?
When Mob is in ???, how good is his mental state?

So his brain is basically just oofed, but he's bloodlusted.

How's he taking Conqueror's Haki?

Mob opens with telekinetic restraints multiple times even in-character to say nothing of ???% so does Luffy have any thought-based abilities to deal with that?
Luffy can use range to unrestrained himself and might one shot...

16.jpeg

He's an alternate personality, Shigeo, taking the reigns of the soul and body while Mob chills in the back.

What does it do?
Depending on the opponent's level of willpower compared to the user of it, they can get knocked unconscious just by being in the presence of a Conqueror's Haki user.

Depending on the opponent's level of willpower compared to the user of it, they can get knocked unconscious just by being in the presence of a Conqueror's Haki user.
So, it's like a mental attack or? And the body while ???% has the wheel is technically unconscious.

Has Luffy knocked out more than the 50,000 Fishmen he did back in Fishmen Island? Since Dimple was affecting everyone in Salt City when he was Psycho Helmet and Base Mob wasn't affected.

Has Luffy knocked out more than the 50,000 Fishmen he did back in Fishmen Island? Since Dimple was affecting everyone in Salt City when he was Psycho Helmet and Base Mob wasn't affected.
Well, that's why I'm asking what exactly it is. If mental then Mob shrugs it off pretty easy. If not then it can be an issue.

Well, that's why I'm asking what exactly it is. If mental then Mob shrugs it off pretty easy. If not then it can be an issue.
It's willpower based... It's effective against bloodlusted thing but I don't know how it will work on mob

So, it's like a mental attack or? And the body while ???% has the wheel is technically unconscious.
Mental and physical. It targets the person's willpower then just knocks em out, but it has shown physical damage to surroundings so it's a combo of both
The number is irrelevant, he just knocked out 50,000 because those 50,000 had shit willpower.

Mental and physical. It targets the person's willpower then just knocks em out, but it has shown physical damage to surroundings so it's a combo of both

The number is irrelevant, he just knocked out 50,000 because those 50,000 had shit willpower.
Huh. Mob's mental resistances are up north of a couple million people so I think the mental aspect is covered, if I'm understanding this right. And he's reflected a mental attack back at someone when he was far, far weaker so I think this isn't an issue. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Not to mind hax no, considering all the SW characters having beaten guys like that due to the absurd number of people they can affect at once.
I think they mean that the range was the focus of the post, not that we scale mind-hax through that instead of numbers or something.

I thought Mind hax was decided by who can affect the greater number of people?
That's regular Mindhax, Conqueror's Haki works differently than just regular mindhax, which is why we have it as empathic manip that works on people with shit willpower.

My issue is if this alternate personality of mob's has good willpower. Because if this alternate version of Mob is just a brainless berserker, he gets put down.

I think they mean that the range was the focus of the post, not that we scale mind-hax through that instead pf numbers or something.
There can be 1 million and if they are inside luffy's range they get knocked out...

That's regular Mindhax, Conqueror's Haki works differently than just regular mindhax, which is why we have it as empathic manip that works on people with shit willpower.

My issue is if this alternate personality of mob's has good willpower. Because if this alternate version of Mob is just a brainless berserker, he gets put down.
He's far from a brainless beserker. He's even implied to be the main personality and Mob the alternate one.

That said, he also resists Empathic Manipulation on the same scale as mind-hax.

???% is his own person with his own thoughts and ideas, he's not mindless. Also Mob has resisted Empathic Manip so that's moot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back