• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see. Well, my earlier point stands but he seems to have a win-con with this.

Voting for Mob.

For future reference, can someone explain it in detail though? Like mechanic, travel method etc.

What are the win conditions for Mob and Luffy?

Wasn't Luffy's LS supposed to be upgraded, considering that everyone agreed to the changes

Luffy has a durability negating attack and Mob has thought based paralysis via telekinesis and energy blasts, while being bloodlusted.

For future reference, can someone explain it in detail though? Like mechanic, travel method etc.
Ryou is essentially Luffy's passive durability negation (which he uses in base to bypass Kaido's ridiculously durability and actively hurting him with his punches,) he can destroy his target from the inside and coats his fists in "Advanced Armament Haki/Conquer Haki - Ryou"

Ryou is essentially Luffy's passive durability negation (which he uses in base to bypass Kaido's ridiculously durability and actively hurting him with his punches,) he can destroy his target from the inside and coats his fists in "Advanced Armament Haki/Conquer Haki - Ryou"
Is it a field or just coated onto his punches?

Huh. Then Mob pins him and turns him into a punching bag.

This feels like a stomp.

The point is that Mob can passively absorb energy, which means that he can absorb haki energy, which means that luffy wont be able to use Haki to defend himself from Telekinesis
That's not the same at all... That's like saying big mom, law or others can take someone's haki

The point is that Mob can passively absorb energy, which means that he can absorb haki energy, which means that luffy wont be able to use Haki to defend himself from Telekinesis
Except Haki is not energy. Haki is literally translated as "Spirit/Ambition". In order words Haki is the physical manifestation of one's "Spirit". If your Haki runs out you are not dead, if your will is broke you cannot use Haki (Moria).

Mob cannot absorb Haki, even then it's established very early on in this wiki that Haki cannot be equalized.

Except Haki is not energy. Haki is literally translated as "Spirit/Ambition". In order words Haki is the physical manifestation of one's "Spirit". If your Haki runs out you are not dead, if your will is broke you cannot use Haki (Moria).
I was giving the explanation that the others said btw

Absorbing Haki means absorbing the "Spirit" or "Soul" of the User, it's completely different than Energy.

Although, according to Rayleigh Haki is an "invisible armor", so I really don't know where the energy = Haki part comes from?

Voting Luffy via starting with a Speed Amp punch, Haki resisting telekinesis, Observation Haki (will know what will happen beforehand and used effective counters), much More skilled, much better endurance, will one shot with dura neg, Range the follows the target (luffy's arm), and better Stamina.

Even if Luffy has Dura Neg, wouldn't Mob just Regen/Heal the damage he gets? Also its 17 Gigatons at max vs at least 12 Gigatons, not enough for a one shot

Even if Luffy has Dura Neg, wouldn't Mob just Regen/Heal the damage he gets? Also its 17 Gigatons at max vs at least 12 Gigatons, not enough for a one shot
Except you are not taking into account that Luffy can throw a barrage of punches approximately more than 100 fists at once(Gatling, Jet Gatling, Storm, Kong Organ, Black Mamba). Similarly how Kenshiro's hundred crack fists works, which works in a speed equalized match as well.

One Kong gun sent Doffy flying, Luffy can throw 50+ more punches via Kong Organ and each of them can bypass durability via Ryou.

I hope you are trying to imply that Mob can shrug off a punch from Gear 4 Luffy with ease?

Except you are not taking into account that Luffy can throw a barrage of punches approximately more than 100 fists at once(Gatling, Jet Gatling, Storm, Kong Organ, Black Mamba). Similarly how Kenshiro's hundred crack fists works, which works in a speed equalized match as well.

One Kong gun sent Doffy flying, Luffy can throw 50+ more punches via Kong Organ and each of them can bypass durability via Ryou.

I hope you are trying to imply that Mob can shrug off a punch from Gear 4 Luffy with ease?
Shrug off? No it would hurt, its just not enough for it to be a one shot even with Ryou.

how? luffy is 7 trillion kg, mob is 11 trillion kg.
Luffy scales > Doflamingo's Strings which scales to Jozu, which scales to the god tiers which scales to Marco, who held Queen and King, both of them are > 7 Trillion kg.

G4th Luffy is at least 14 Trillion kg, superior to Mob

Shrug off? No it would hurt, its just not enough for it to be a one shot even with Ryou.
You know what a barrage of fists are, right? Luffy throws 100+ 4.3 Gigatons punches at once and each of them can bypass durability now via Ryou.

I genuinely don't see how Mob can tank a Kong Organ and pretend that everything is fine. Katakuri, who is a Proficient Busoshoku Haki (should be comparable to Whole Cake Gear 4 Luffy) could barely defend himself from a Kong gun, despite him further amping his durability via Busoshoku Haki.

I'm mad Luffy didn't power down and double dura neg him plus Mid regen neg with Red Roc

Anyways, I vote Luffy for superior lifting, stupidly good dura neg, regen neg, etc

tenor_19.gif

Luffy scales > Doflamingo's Strings which scales to Jozu, which scales to the god tiers which scales to Marco, who held Queen and King, both of them are > 7 Trillion kg.

G4th Luffy is at least 14 Trillion kg, superior to Mob
???% is superior to 100% Toichirou who's above his 50% state which scales above the 100% Mob that does the feat.

That gotten out of the way, does Luffy actually resist telekinesis?

???% is superior to 100% Toichirou who's above his 50% state which scales above the 100% Mob that does the feat.
Confused me a little, so is he > Luffy's lifting cause of that?
That gotten out of the way, does Luffy actually resist telekinesis?
The wiki currently accepts Haki being resistant to Law's abilities, which include Telekinesis, so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back