• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I actually liked the movie. It deserves 6 or 7 points out of 10. It could have probably been better without some annoying plot holes. I didn't particularly like Kara's very quick attachment to people and helping Barry.

Yeah, I feel Supergirl should basically have all the biological capabilities as the other Kyrptonians do.

Also idk, Supergirl dying to just getting stabbed while she was off guard was just dumb. That was so lame.

The funny thing about the final battle taking place in a desert is that people complained about the city destruction in MoS, but I feel it taking place in destroyed city makes more sense in this movie than MoS.

The funny thing about the final battle taking place in a desert is that people complained about the city destruction in MoS, but I feel it taking place in destroyed city makes more sense in this movie than MoS.
People complained for nothing. The final battle in MoS was perfect and shows exactly how battles like this would really go, in addition of being incredibly well-done

If only. If only...

Which makes me think...

c8yeyutpvhu31.jpg

And considering that Keaton Bats is the exact one from the Burtonverse since he's much older, how does anyone else think we should update his profile?

And considering that Keaton Bats is the exact one from the Burtonverse since he's much older, how does anyone else think we should update his profile?
I think he should get a Flash key and should be described as being added to the arrowverse and the dceu. In regards to stats, he should probably keep his current stats, with a higher addendum for his gadgets and the Batwing. He should maybe get a reactions/combat speed upgrade due to him reacting to assault rifle shots.

I think he should get a Flash key and should be described as being added to the arrowverse and the dceu. In regards to stats, he should probably keep his current stats, with a higher addendum for his gadgets and the Batwing.
Probably not, he doesn't really seem to be any other different besides his new technology

First two doesn't make sense though, because both Keaton Bats and Supergirl both died

Their deaths occurred in the timeline where Nora didn't die. The ending is the timeline where she did die, so they would have presumably been a natural part of the new timeline (since Barry was the only one with immunity to the timeline changes) and not killed by the Sword of Rao.

Their deaths occurred in the timeline where Nora didn't die. The ending is the timeline where she did die, so they would have presumably been a natural part of the new timeline (since Barry was the only one with immunity to the timeline changes) and not killed by the Sword of Rao.
I see, but then wouldn't this Flash have Acasuality?

They probably survived the timeline reset or something?

Kinda bothers me Supergirl isn't brought up again after the timeline reset. You'd think Barry would go looking for her in Russia or at least tell Supes that he might have a cousin in Russia

Idk tbh. As seen with Dark Flash, he's still very much capable of being affected by the past. But like, the whole time travel resulted in him not only changing his history, but also merging with other universes?

Idk tbh. As seen with Dark Flash, he's still very much capable of being affected by the past. But like, the whole time travel resulted in him not only changing his history, but also merging with other universes?
It did technically **** up the universe, and Barry said it himself. So pretty much

I don't think so.

Timelines explicitly don't branch out of the original (they're a separate causality), and the changed timelines are different from the timelines they spawn from in both the past and future.

He's not erased by the timeline changes, like 18 year old Barry's future self, because he wasn't part of the timeline at that point. Hence a completely different 18 year old Barry exists in the first place.

Last edited:
Snyder Cultists saying that "Why is it ok that Supergirl kills but Superman can't is such a dumb comparison. They did not watch the movie 😭

Last edited:
Finally, some good ******* food.

But definitely impossible due to Cavill and Affleck's contracts ending.

Back