• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

'''The Fire Dragon Slayer vs The Demigod Dragon Slayer'''

Natsu vs The Dovahkiin

High 6-A version.

Place on Apocrypha.

Ethernano and Magicka have the same effect,not for Thu'um except for fire breath.

Win for death (sorry for the absence of images, it's my first thread)

ah ... now I look better his maximum is 6-A ... something that the Dovahkiin can handle without effort.

You know ... I started this thread to see who would win between the two (I was rooting for dovahkiin) but knowing about the downgrade ... makes me strangely dissatisfied with a Dovahkiin victory I wanted ... is it normal to feel like that?.

I think Natsu would think Dovahkiin is pretty cool since he can Shout like how Natsu can Roar and Dovahkiin would probably like Natsu as well for similar reasons.

I think so too, but there is also to consider that at first glance would not tend to trust the Dovahkiin because of its smell ... because, we are sincere, he smells more of blood and death, spends more time in the infested graves from draugr that in the cities.

True but he would also smell like a dragon and then Natsu would ask him about it which would lead to them learning about each other.

fun fact, you know that there are discrete similarities between the Earthland dragon slayers and those of Nirn. For example, historically they have similarities with the Tongues, as both have learned their magic from the dragons. On a practical level, however, they seem more like Akaviri dragonkhight to mold their magic in a more functional and similar to a martial art.

Well,the Thu'um is speaking the language of dragons, the Akaviri martial art on the other hand is at best a tacky imitation, because ... have you ever seen a dragon grab you with a chain of fire?

at the end of the fair, the important thing to become a real dragon slayer is not having something that helps you kill dragon ... but kill at least one! And I doubt that Acno counts ... it's like for a wolf hunter to have killed a werewolf, did you kill a wolf? A man? The fact is that you do not have a fur like carpet to commemorate your victory!

Dovahkiin doesn't have any scales either, killing a dragon evaporates everything except the bones. And for Natsu, he's on a dragon slaying quest right now.

mmm ... you have a point, however, for what you said about dragon aspect it seems more like the antithesis of the dragon force. short example. Dragon Force: It's like wearing a dragon costume that gives you the same ability as the dress you wear.

Dragon Aspect: It's like ripping your human costume to reveal your true dragon nature.

Back