• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The fun part of penguin matches is if it's a stomp, you can add multiple of him, since theres canonically three of him.
Don't think that's how It work sinse the other 2 are broken and never did anything unfortunetly... but sinse the penguin in fnac 2 may be another penguin from the one in onac 1 you can add at least 2 I think

Don't think that's how It work sinse the other 2 are broken and never did anything unfortunetly... but sinse the penguin in fnac 2 may be another penguin from the one in onac 1 you can add at least 2 I think
All of them would function like the last, so you can definitely add up to three of them since they aren't possessed, they'd all act the same.

All of them would function like the last, so you can definitely add up to three of them since they aren't possessed, they'd all act the same.
I mean, sinse they never acted in game we can't put multiple of them sinse there was never multiple working in the game, but I think is better make a GQT about It to br sure

found flumpty gang name, a team profiley can be made and will have a "no flumpty" key thanks to him not participating in the group during the last game so no overwhelming haxes, nice, also will be easier to do extra stuff sinse they have acces to the fournance and freezer in their base and as a team and varous thinks like stelth mastery, status effect inducement with expousure, information analises with the first game grunkfus beingh able to "count" how many times the player has looked into the monitor and also eyesaur foing the same, what else?... fusionism and necromancy thanks to they beingh able to fuse and ressurect owl and beaver and maybe more what is preety neat

found flumpty gang name, a team profiley can be made and will have a "no flumpty" key thanks to him not participating in the group during the last game so no overwhelming haxes, nice, also will be easier to do extra stuff sinse they have acces to the fournance and freezer in their base and as a team and varous thinks like stelth mastery, status effect inducement with expousure, information analises with the first game grunkfus beingh able to "count" how many times the player has looked into the monitor and also eyesaur foing the same, what else?... fusionism and necromancy thanks to they beingh able to fuse and ressurect owl and beaver and maybe more what is preety neat
If you plan to make a team profile for Candy's characters, they're gonna have quite a few keys for each generation;

RAT, CAT, Vinnie (Gen 1) - Yes this would count, as CAT was the first Candy the Cat model.

Old Candy and Blank (Gen 2)

Candy, Cindy, Penguin, Blank, Chester, Old Candy (Gen 3)

If you plan to make a team profile for Candy's characters, they're gonna have quite a few keys for each generation;

RAT, CAT, Vinnie (Gen 1) - Yes this would count, as CAT was the first Candy the Cat model.

Old Candy and Blank (Gen 2)

Candy, Cindy, Penguin, Blank, Chester, Old Candy (Gen 3)
I was just thinking of making a profile for eveery game and every group... It will not be as much as what fnaf will have lol

also, I created a sandbox only for mascot horror

So feel free to give a look to see how things are going

Old Candy exists!

Old Candy exists!
Humm... old candy, RAT, CAT and penguin should have a ONAC 2 key like It's beingh planed for FNAF

Yes i realize i missed a parenthese in the name, i already asked for the page to be renamed-
You forgot to put "or becomes non agressive" in the weaknesses sinse we really have no way to say for sure they become inactive especially sinse RAT and CAT still work after 6 am and everyone can work in that time too, especially old Candy sinse he atacked a adult outside that time frime, also You have to put he will not atack kids in any way

You forgot to put "or becomes non agressive"
'becomes non-aggressive' isn't really needed when old candy himself literally does not care about that and attacked an adult.
become inactive especially sinse RAT and CAT still work after 6 am and everyone can work in that time too, especially old Candy sinse he atacked a adult outside that time frime, also You have to put he will not atack kids in any way
RAT and CAT are special cases. they're possessed and have feats of bypassing their functions to do what they want during the day, the non-possessed haven't shown that, and directly have support they turn off when in FNAC 2 they're not present when you face against cat and rat.

'becomes non-aggressive' isn't really needed when old candy himself literally does not care about that and attacked an adult.
We tecnically have to say that sinse the guard is not unable to leave after 6 am and the fact old candy still not 100% agressive to adults all the time, just kinda "I don't like You" staring at them some times
RAT and CAT are special cases. they're possessed and have feats of bypassing their functions to do what they want during the day, the non-possessed haven't shown that, and directly have support they turn off when in FNAC 2 they're not present when you face against cat and rat.
Meh, I would still say that is valid sinse most of them function normaly during work hours

Oh right, what do people think of Monster characters having immortality type 8 due to Mary's trauma being the only thing keeping them from going away?

Oh right, what do people think of Monster characters having immortality type 8 due to Mary's trauma being the only thing keeping them from going away?
humm... nah, this would only apply if we looked at then outside Mary mindscape, inside It this is more of a weakness then anything sinse if she stop having the trauma they stop existing

humm... nah, this would only apply if we looked at then outside Mary mindscape, inside It this is more of a weakness then anything sinse if she stop having the trauma they stop existing
Even as a weakness, it's still an immortality of his to reappear in her nightmares until she overcomes the trauma.

🔥

Someone should calc monster rat's movements he makes in the bedroom. feel like it'd be a good speed rating for him.

Back