• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No, and we can't really due to the fact Popgoes is the special fangame in this mix being that all the games that were previously made are not apart of the fanverse, therefore still fangames. meaning we gotta wait for popgoes evergreen to come out to even try and make profiles for it.
Dang that sucks. Things like POPGOES and The Machinist and POPGOES Arcade 2020 Edition can still be used right?

In FNAC 3, news paper read about Vinnie having attacked a child despite it's controller backstage attempting to stop it. so the puppet gets resistance to body puppetry along with the rest of the wire-lock animatronics.

Speaking of FNAC 3, RAT's actor's skull wasn't damaged. the newspaper states he broke his neck and was paralyzed from the fall and slowly died from a lack of oxygen, so if we were to scale the monsters to the trauma, they'd still be Athletic Human from it.

Speaking of FNAC 3, RAT's actor's skull wasn't damaged. the newspaper states he broke his neck and was paralyzed from the fall and slowly died from a lack of oxygen, so if we were to scale the monsters to the trauma, they'd still be Athletic Human from it.
Almost sure there is a newspaper sayig he also had a skull crack, but fair
Blank canonically has had 17 dicks drawn on him in total.
We should put this on his profile

Created multiple blog profiles for these guy, any thoughts?
Five Nights at Candy's and Five Nights at Candy's remastered shouldn't be used for different feats. only use Remastered as it's considered the canonical game.

Blank should have rage power or berserk mode as after he was attacked he gained unnatural aggression.

Chester seems good.

Five Nights at Candy's and Five Nights at Candy's remastered shouldn't be used for different feats. only use Remastered as it's considered the canonical game.
Fixed
Blank should have rage power or berserk mode as after he was attacked he gained unnatural aggression.
Added
oh, didn't see it till just now but you don't play as Mary Schmidt in FNAC 2, you play as her daughter, so the summary of blank and chester should be changed a tad bit.
I didn't know that, anyway changed.

Why cheester has that name?

i find it hilarious that we all decided to ignore the mascots of all the games and do it last.

Candy, Candy V2, and Monster Rat all are getting their profiles at the very end before everyone else 💀

i find it hilarious that we all decided to ignore the mascots of all the games and do it last.

Candy, Candy V2, and Monster Rat all are getting their profiles at the very end before everyone else 💀
I mean, both Shadow Candy and Old Candy are still TECHNICALLY Candy the Cat, right?

I hate FNIA... It's a ******* rabbity hole of **** and I need to bleach my eyes... If You gonna look into It just look the FNIA: Remake that It makes It not Softp0rn... my eyes...

Back