• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fazbear Fanverse Initiative question

A quick question about all FNAF Fangames under the fazbear fanverse.

due to the fact that it seems all games under the fanverse are official Five Nights at Freddy's titles (confirmed by Kane Carter, but aren't canon) does that mean the characters from lets say The Joy of Creation could legitimately get profiles on this site as they'd be licensed as official fnaf titles? or would they still not be allowed despite this?

id imagine they actually would be able to, theyre basically just spinoffs canon-wise which are fine to be here

update; i've found out that the original FNAC 1-3 games are under the fanverse, and are not getting a remake (they're only getting a minor update), meaning fnac profiles could be made now if anyone really wanted to do that.

id imagine they actually would be able to, theyre basically just spinoffs canon-wise which are fine to be here
another quick question regarding this

would they get their own verse page, or would it merge with the main FNAF verse page? ONAP has their own verse page, but that was before the fanverse if i recall.

Ignited Freddy's page is finally done.

looking at 'time maniulation' on a Five Nights at Freddy's profile is not something i thought i'd see today.

today, we set this date as the time we see freddy fazbear with time manipulation, unironically.

Flumpty's is on the wiki already, Joy of Creation is getting there, and Candy's can get profiles, so we just need to wait on FNaF+ and Popgoes

Flumpty's is on the wiki already, Joy of Creation is getting there, and Candy's can get profiles, so we just need to wait on FNaF+ and Popgoes
I hope evergreen gets enough content to have profiles, as the original games are not apart of the fanverse therefore still fangames.

what angers me most about this, is Dayshift at Freddy's was considered to be added to the fanverse, but was ultimately denied due to it's language. we could have had a Henry Miller profile.....

Honestly, the idea of fan stuff being canon (though I think that's ultimately up to staff, not me) is a little wonky. But then again, Matt Roszak, the guy behind Epic Battle Fantasy 5, had an actual hand in a hard mode mod for Epic Battle Fantasy 5.

Honestly, the idea of fan stuff being canon (though I think that's ultimately up to staff, not me) is a little wonky. But then again, Matt Roszak, the guy behind Epic Battle Fantasy 5, had an actual hand in a hard mode mod for Epic Battle Fantasy 5.
Not canon, but they are officially licensed by scott under the five night's at freddy's title. anything that infringes on any other copyright (Five night's at wario's, Treasure island, etc. are not allowed.) it shouldn't cause any problems. Scott is limiting who he lets in the fanverse so it's not like the wiki will turn into a fnaf fangame hellscape.

Yeah, this is a very rare case of fanfiction getting legally adopted by the proper license holders, it should be fine. The only other case of this I know of is Sonic Mania.

Back