• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immortality type 8

Now gentlemen, let's say theoretically i have a giant humanoid rodent who appears in your nightmares after you witness a traumatic event, and now appears in your nightmares and will only truly vanish for good once you overcome this trauma

does that give this nightmare rodent immortality type 8 based off you not overcoming your trauma?

Ps: We actually aren't sure if he actually would still be alive if killed by normal means sinse It never happened in the verse, but are still a manifestation of the trauma

It really does not sound like he is immortal, but rather a type of traumatic disease. It's like I had an accident in the past, and it will always exist in my nightmares until I overcome it.

Yeah, technically, 'it is kind of resilient to my efforts,' but it is not an indication of being immortal because of that. It is just an individual perception

Probably i guess. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Freddy_Krueger#Dream_World
He has it for the same reason i think.
It really does not sound like he is immortal, but rather a type of traumatic disease. It's like I had an accident in the past, and it will always exist in my nightmares until I overcome it.

Yeah, technically, 'it is kind of resilient to my efforts,' but it is not an indication of being immortal because of that. It is just an individual perception
OP forgot to add this, the only thing we really know is that this rodent is a manifestation of a trauma inside a girl head on her nightmares
Ps: We actually aren't sure if he actually would still be alive if killed by normal means sinse It never happened in the verse, but are still a manifestation of the trauma

Ya, I am more hesitant to give immortality based on this or even a "nature of state".

I don't think it's a feat or an ability, frankly speaking. It sounds very much a natural consequence of traumatic event.

Also typo - I did not mean to say disease. I meant to say a traumatic outcome/effect*.

Ya, I am more hesitant to give immortality based on this or even a "nature of state".

I don't think it's a feat or an ability, frankly speaking. It sounds very much a natural consequence of traumatic event.

Also typo - I did not mean to say disease. I meant to say a traumatic outcome/effect*.
Well... they do stop existig when the trauma go away, does rhis change anything?

Back