• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slenderman vs Freddy Fazbear (The Eight Pages vs Five Nights at Freddy's)

Sans2345

He/Him
God i feel like I'm in the 2010's again.

• Both are 9-C, while being higher and Freddy scales higher with his bite.
  • Slenderman's fire hax is restricted due to the sake of fairness.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Battle takes place at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza at night.
  • FNAF 1 Freddy is being used.
  • SBA for everything else.
Slenderman: 3 (@Vyfourthaccount, @Doggo, @JustANormalLemon)
Freddy Fazbear: 0
They become friends (Incon): 0

Last edited:
even if slender can't pierccy freedy thanks to It's much higher dura, slender can rip freddy apart thanks to His weak joints

slender fra

Okay, distorting a camera feed and distorting an Animatronic from guy who made SPRINGLOCK SUITS are two entirely different animals because their tech is different on several degrees.

Freddy has a 6x Durability advantage in terms of sheer numbers, combined with his RIDICULOUS Immortality type 2 means that Slender is going to have a hell of a time here...

But Freddy is also at a solid AP disadvantage, scaling normally to 300 joules while Slender on his profile is massively upscaling from about 500 joules, which means both are going to have a hard time doing things to eachother...

So it becomes a slugging match where Slender's eventually going to get bitten, which is where Freddy would hurt. A lot. And Slender has no feats of pain tolerance. So uh... Freddy bites once, makes Slender wish he'd never been whatever'd and proceeds to chomp the head. It's not like Slender is capable of actually doing much to Freddy, seeing as we don't know if he's got remnant or not,(unlike Puppet) Fire isn't some big wincon and Freddy is literally just gonna walk through it without much harm.

Ah yes... you mean the joint durability that if I recall needs to be called upon?

Or how about the Unknown LS making it very much so iffy that Slender can even do that?
1- untill It is, don't matter

2- slenderman should be at least averge human and small kids can thouse

Okay, distorting a camera feed and distorting an Animatronic from guy who made SPRINGLOCK SUITS are two entirely different animals because their tech is different on several degrees.

Freddy has a 6x Durability advantage in terms of sheer numbers, combined with his RIDICULOUS Immortality type 2 means that Slender is going to have a hell of a time here...

But Freddy is also at a solid AP disadvantage, scaling normally to 300 joules while Slender on his profile is massively upscaling from about 500 joules, which means both are going to have a hard time doing things to eachother...

So it becomes a slugging match where Slender's eventually going to get bitten, which is where Freddy would hurt. A lot. And Slender has no feats of pain tolerance. So uh... Freddy bites once, makes Slender wish he'd never been whatever'd and proceeds to chomp the head. It's not like Slender is capable of actually doing much to Freddy, seeing as we don't know if he's got remnant or not,(unlike Puppet) Fire isn't some big wincon and Freddy is literally just gonna walk through it without much harm.
So is this a vote for Freddy?

1. So Freddy is solidly street level cool
?
Street level (Superior or possibly comparable to Mangle who can crush a human skull to destroy the frontal lobe with unknown damage to itself[4][5]), possibly Below Average Human level or Average Human level connections for joints (Possibly comparable to Mangle who was torn apart by children[12])
possible statments are used in SBA
2. Well get that on his profile!
that's not how unknow works lol

?

possible statments are used in SBA
For abilities. If a character had "possibly 10-C durability" overall despite being listed at 3-A in physical AP, but they had a 3-A durability stat also, that'd probably be used
that's not how unknow works lol
Yeah we don't ****** know, for all we know Slender is one deep breath from falling over and is just good at hiding it, you can't say for certain, I can't say for certain,

For abilities. If a character had "possibly 10-C durability" overall despite being listed at 3-A in physical AP, but they had a 3-A durability stat also, that'd probably be used
to add onto that, Slenderman (this version at least) not only doesn't typically go for dismemberment like that, but has zero reason to assume those joints are that weak.

doesn't really matter if the 10-C Joints are being used or not, slenderman won't abuse them.

Yeah we don't ****** know, for all we know Slender is one deep breath from falling over and is just good at hiding it, you can't say for certain, I can't say for certain,
1- Not the same thing

2- this is childsh and straight up juat making excuses beacuse You belive freddy shouldn't have the "weak joints" that I can see why, but I can see qhy It could be there too, unknow LS slender is simple beacuse the profile is in fact old and beacuse thee is arguments for slender to be bellow averge human to superhuman in strengh That have basically the same weight and would be dumb to put 4 diferent categories of LS like that on his profile

3- just strike the joints with the tentacles, Slender would eventually netice It

What Yiu can do is ask the thread OP to not give Freedy this possible weak joints or ask the battle to be on homd so You can make a CRT for Freddy

Slender for me is alright where he is in unknow LS, but saying that slender should have less LS then a child is a really bad take

Also, if you want to ask a MOD, ADM or make a GQT how to threat this "unknow" situation I will be more then happy to also wait the resulting awnser

to add onto that, Slenderman (this version at least) not only doesn't typically go for dismemberment like that, but has zero reason to assume those joints are that weak.

doesn't really matter if the 10-C Joints are being used or not, slenderman won't abuse them.
I mean, eventually he would do that considering he can't damage the robot conventionaly

1- Not the same thing

2- this is childsh and straight up juat making excuses beacuse You belive freddy shouldn't have the "weak joints" that I can see why, but I can see qhy It could be there too, unknow LS slender is simple beacuse the profile is in fact old and beacuse thee is arguments for slender to be bellow averge human to superhuman in strengh That have basically the same weight and would be dumb to put 4 diferent categories of LS like that on his profile

3- just strike the joints with the tentacles, Slender would eventually netice It

What Yiu can do is ask the thread OP to not give Freedy this possible weak joints or ask the battle to be on homd so You can make a CRT for Freddy

Slender for me is alright where he is in unknow LS, but saying that slender should have less LS then a child is a really bad take

Also, if you want to ask a MOD, ADM or make a GQT how to threat this "unknow" situation I will be more then happy to also wait the resulting awnser
How we treat Unknown is just "weaker then the opponent", we don't know how much weaker, it could be just a little bit or by 5000x, we just don't know.
I mean, eventually he would do that considering he can't damage the robot conventionaly
Yes he can. The one-shot difference hasn't been changed from 7.5x yet.

would that happen before slenderman gets his non-existing face bit off?
Tentacles give a huge range advantage and teleport helps keep this distance
Kilometers with his tendrils and powers
Freedy is above averge human in LS, slender should still be able to pull then(or ignore LS and just strike It
Yes he can. The one-shot difference hasn't been changed from 7.5x yet.
Almost sure the one shot range is 7x not 7.5x

Also, this battle can't be putted on their profiles thanks to slender restricted fire manipulation :V

So... let's just pretend freedy lacks the weak as hell joints sinse this is a whatever thread anyway

Tentacles give a huge range advantage and teleport helps keep this distance

Freedy is above averge human in LS, slender should still be able to pull then(or ignore LS and just strike It
Slender doesn't pull in-character. Also if Freddy bites a tendril that would also most likely incap Slender with pain
Almost sure the one shot range is 7x not 7.5x
It's been 7.5x for years mate, the difference now is that it's either going 5x or 14x for a one-shot.
Also, this battle can't be putted on their profiles thanks to slender restricted fire manipulation :V

So... let's just pretend freedy lacks the weak as hell joints sinse this is a whatever thread anyway
Honestly I didn't even notice it was and Included that Freddy doesn't prove-ably have Remnent so it isn't a GG like it would be against some other characters lol

Guess I can make a CRT now

If slender is suposed to be stronger then his proxies then slender should be at least averge human level in LS, probable above averge human level
Slender doesn't pull in-character. Also if Freddy bites a tendril that would also most likely incap Slender with pain

It's been 7.5x for years mate, the difference now is that it's either going 5x or 14x for a one-shot.

Honestly I didn't even notice it was and Included that Freddy doesn't prove-ably have Remnent so it isn't a GG like it would be against some other characters lol
Fair, fair

Hum.... there is any place that especifie that or was just stated somewhere? I'm 99% It is 7 times

So this battle is just slender vs GF 2 but now isntead of a floating yellow bear head It will be just a regular animatronic bear

Hum.... there is any place that especifie that or was just stated somewhere? I'm 99% It is 7 times
So this battle is just slender vs GF 2 but now isntead of a floating yellow bear head It will be just a regular animatronic bear
I'm joking lol, Fredbear is literally incapable of combat lol

This is tuff

I slenderman has more chances due to tentacles and range advantage

I don't want any of these 2 losing ;c

I will wait for more input in freddy's side (If someone has them, Reaper seems to have a few more arguments)

Back