• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hello everyone, I'm new here so I have a question for you, why aren't the exploits of the characters from the novel trilogy used here? As I remember Scott said that because of the oversaturation of the game timeline, books were created to tell the real story, that is, things from there are applicable to the games.
well and also about the novels, why aren't Fazbear frights used?

Sorry for asking so many questions.

Hello everyone, I'm new here so I have a question for you, why aren't the exploits of the characters from the novel trilogy used here? As I remember Scott said that because of the oversaturation of the game timeline, books were created to tell the real story, that is, things from there are applicable to the games.
well and also about the novels, why aren't Fazbear frights used?

Sorry for asking so many questions.
People have mixed opinions about using feats from novel continuity (maybe with exception for Tales From The Puzzaplex) for game continuity here. I think there's a huge debate about it somewhere on this wiki

But that is only for Foxy. All the animatronics should be wall level.
There's other things in a similar situation: eg., Bonnie's enhanced immo and body control, due to being to physiology, would likely also expand its effects to the rest of the gang, and even RP users, but it's under the Bonnie section for the sale of organization, as this is mostly a feat recolection than anything else.

There's other things in a similar situation: eg., Bonnie's enhanced immo and body control, due to being to physiology, would likely also expand its effects to the rest of the gang, and even RP users, but it's under the Bonnie section for the sale of organization, as this is mostly a feat recolection than anything else.
This. We already assume the OG animatronics (barring GF, obviously) to be comparable to each other, so putting these abilities under the collective FNAF 1 animatronics section would be both confusing to those unfamiliar with the verse and redundant

Also, Golden Freddy should have multiple selves type 3 since one of the ending shows multiple souls talking inside of Golden Freddy.

I don't know how to put a scan but search up FNAF the week before on the fnati wiki. It would show an ending where Golden Freddy is revealed to have multiple souls.
If you're referring to the ending where Golden Freddy causes Ralph to hear "It's me" and "She's safe" in a woman's voice over and over again, that's already in Golden Freddy's notes

If you're referring to the ending where Golden Freddy causes Ralph to hear "It's me" and "She's safe" in a woman's voice over and over again, that's already in Golden Freddy's notes
I know but Multiple Selves type 2 is not part of the CRT so Multiple Selves type 2 should be added to Golden Freddy's additions.

I know but Multiple Selves type 2 is not part of the CRT so Multiple Selves type 2 should be added to Golden Freddy's additions.
Since there's more evidence outside of TWB stuff required for the MS type 2, mainly the Survival Logbook, it was decided to delay it and make it its own CRT to not derrail this CRT away from TWB.

Back