• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
cRXHqYJ.png

Discussion about everything of The Fazbear Fanverse Initiative (TJOC, Candy's, Popgoes, and Flumpty's!)​

I'll start us off:
The new model for Ignited bonnie goes hard.
FpGfaJeXoAE4VpF

Last edited:
So the profile potential seems to be
  • Ignited Freddy
  • Ignited Bonnie
  • Ignited Chica
  • Ignited Foxy
  • Creation
  • Ignited Golden Freddy
  • Ignited Springtrap
  • Michael
  • Scott
I don't think we need them for Scott's wife and kids, who have such amazing feats such as... slamming doors.

So the profile potential seems to be
  • Ignited Freddy
  • Ignited Bonnie
  • Ignited Chica
  • Ignited Foxy
  • Creation
  • Ignited Golden Freddy
  • Ignited Springtrap
  • Michael
  • Scott
I don't think we need for Scott's wife and kids, who have such amazing feats such as... slamming doors.
I cant see Ignited Springtrap getting a profile. he's literally just a withered springtrap and doesn't show the same supernatural capabilities as the rest of the ignited animatronics (although, it'd be funny to list him in the verse page and never give him a profile)

The Fallen (The endos in the basement) animatronics could get profiles though.

Forgot about the Fallen, yeah.

Springtrap should be comparable to the others in terms of general physiology though, unless he isn't a Doppelganger in the lore. At absolute least, he's a baseline 9-C with natural weaponry, stealth mastery, and inorganic physiology.

Forgot about the Fallen, yeah.
They play the smallest role imaginable. i think everyone did-
Springtrap should be comparable to the others in terms of general physiology though, unless he isn't a Doppelganger in the lore. At absolute least, he's a baseline 9-C with natural weaponry and inorganic physiology.
I cant recall if he's a doppleganger. as far as im aware it's supposed to be the original william afton, but he's already withered so it's possible he is a doppelganger. (plus, the ignited vary in abilities so much it'd be hard to pin point which I. Springtrap would even pick up.)

That looks and sounds a lot more like boards falling on him, not an explosion
Is it? i dont really see the board-

in that case the real best feats they have are instantly killing people, and bonnie destroying cameras with a single punch.

edit: bon my man has a page now.

Last edited:
Gentlemen. 9-B TJOC is REAL!!!!!!!!

the metal door in the basement can be destroyed by Creation according to his death tip. would this only scale to Creation, or considering the fact the ignited are literally just creation mangled together would they would scale too? (If the regular ignited scale, an ignited springtrap profile could be made as he'd be statistically different to his canon self, with some other stuff.)

Gentlemen. 9-B TJOC is REAL!!!!!!!!

the metal door in the basement can be destroyed by Creation according to his death tip. would this only scale to Creation, or considering the fact the ignited are literally just creation mangled together would they would scale too? (If the regular ignited scale, an ignited springtrap profile could be made as he'd be statistically different to his canon self, with some other stuff.)
A possibly 9-B might work for the rest of the ignited.

The main four ignited are on the wiki now, now to make a profile for Creation, and i'll finally upload a verse page for them 💀

speaking of Creation, does anyone got a good render of that big guy? i can't really find a good one.

I don't think the Ignited should scale to the 9-B feat, just Creation. Given Creation is all of them together in one form, it makes sense that he'd be stronger than any of then alone.

Last edited:
Also, do you think this thread could be expanded to the Fanverse as a whole, or should each installment get their own thread? I plan to look into Candy's, (I haven't seen gameplay since 2019), so I can help out with those profiles.

Also, do you think this thread could be expanded to the Fanverse as a whole, or should each installment get their own thread? I plan to look into Candy's, (I haven't seen gameplay since 2019), so I can help out with those profiles.
Oh yeah, having this thread as the fanverse as a whole could probably work.

Edit: it has been done.

Flumpty's is out, FNaF+ has been getting a pretty steady stream of teasers, TJOC and Candy's are getting merch and their games are coming sometime this year iirc
The first 3 Candy's games are also getting minor updates along with the fourth installment.

From what I've found, Candy's seems to be pretty basic. They all scale to oneshotting adult humans, with other feats including Blank punching out a ticket booth window, Rat dismantling Chester, and wounding children.

Speed is actually kinda noteworthy though. Blank moves through two rooms in about two seconds, and the others can disappear and reappear between flashlight clicks. Sounds Peak Human to me

As for hax, Rat, Cat, and Vinnie all get typical ghost stuff.

From what I've found, Candy's seems to be pretty basic. They all scale to oneshotting adult humans, with other feats including Blank punching out a ticket booth window, Rat dismantling Chester, and wounding children.

Speed is actually kinda noteworthy though. Blank moves through two rooms in about two seconds, and the others can disappear and reappear between flashlight clicks. Sounds Peak Human to me

As for hax, Rat, Cat, and Vinnie all get typical ghost stuff.
isn't there a scene where they completely mutilate two humans to nothing but a mushy red paste? that could be pretty good.

So about Five Nights at Candy's, when is it going to get added to the site, as i think the whole fanverse thing is dead at this point.

as i think the whole fanverse thing is dead at this point.
Fanverse is far from dead. at the very very very very, VERY least, TJOC is still being worked on, as it got a status update just a week ago about what's being worked on (Ignited Foxy)

Creation AP stomps too many characters that'd be funny to use.

he AP stomps Logal Paul, Velma, Rainbow dash...

when can i have funny creation match bro-

Back