• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Shadow Candy has no visible relations to Shadow Cat from Five Nights at Candy's 3. However Emil Macko has stated that Shadow Candy is the Cat's soul, in his incorporeal out-of-animatronic form. He started off as a Shadow Cat, but by the first game, he had evolved into what he is now.
Candy's wiki needs to start sourcing it's claims

• Shadow Candy has no visible relations to Shadow Cat from Five Nights at Candy's 3. However Emil Macko has stated that Shadow Candy is the Cat's soul, in his incorporeal out-of-animatronic form. He started off as a Shadow Cat, but by the first game, he had evolved into what he is now.
Candy's wiki needs to start sourcing it's claims
I wonder where this came from, any way, no monster anymatronic should be the same from their IRL counterparts sinse they are just on the girl head

Everyone, untill the calc get's evaluated and aproved do not post FNAC profiles, make them on Your's sandboxes and we will release all the moment someone aproves the calc, I asked a a calc group menber that always help me to evaluate It alread

Should RAT's page have the possibility of his name being Randy mentioned, or is that too much for the world to handle rn?

CAT's original name was candy.

So, assuming RAT's name was also changed similarly, his name would have been Randy.
Lol, no no, by the lore seens like they never trough of a name for the Rat before decomissioning It and never using the character again (Also, who had the idea of use leather color animatronics for a kid theater? this shit is creep as hell)

Oh right.

Not all of the animatronics are haunted. the only ones possessed are Candy, Cindy, RAT, CAT, and vinnie

Blank is only aggressive due to the injury it took from the previous night guard, Old Candy has unexplained aggression toward adults, and the pengiun isn't inherently aggressive toward people. everyone besides the 5 listed above should be getting Inorganic physiology type 2, and the weakness of not functioning past 6 am.

[[File:Fnacpenguinorder.ogg]]
Thanks
Oh right.

Not all of the animatronics are haunted. the only ones possessed are Candy, Cindy, RAT, CAT, and vinnie

Blank is only aggressive due to the injury it took from the previous night guard, Old Candy has unexplained aggression toward adults, and the pengiun isn't inherently aggressive toward people. everyone besides the 5 listed above should be getting Inorganic physiology type 2, and the weakness of not functioning past 6 am.
I will fix that then, but that 6 am weakness shouldn't really apply to animatronics still in use sinse they would still go back to working during the day for the restaurant... so only penguin and cheester, lol. I think old cat had that "safety regulation" problem that makes him protect children and somewhere in the history (probable when he got arrested) It glitched

How do we explain the animatronics non possed fight RAT to keep him locked and penguin helping fix cheester? Or penguin hacking into the cameras? Or opening and closing the door?
Oh, wait, i was seeing the moon
Using cellphone? Lol

F5r6EwhWgAARcpB
F6NfJ9LWAAA6xaU

Very unrelated to FNAC, but holy christ TJOC new models...

"However, my idea was to start the animatronics normal, and slowly have them deteriorate as the game goes.Or maybe replace the fallen with these ****** up versions. Let's first judge how it goes ;)"

so, seems like the ignited will slowly evolve into organic monstrosities over time.

F5r6EwhWgAARcpB
F6NfJ9LWAAA6xaU

Very unrelated to FNAC, but holy christ TJOC new models...
Loved It

Very unrelated to TJOC, but I made a gif of RAT camera hacking
The-RATglitch.gif

TheRATglitch.gif in the wiki for use (there is no gif of the penguin and the rat hacking so I had to make both)

also, GlitchTrap? RAT did It first

Back