• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Now ONAF page is looking good

Also, Look att this
0f83ef8611cb6460062843a9668af260.jpg
burthday-boy-blam-2514268-normal.jpg

Thinking about Making Walter White vs Flumpt's Gang, just putting Walter in the place of the player on the ONAF3 key and prior knolodge about how everything work, what yall think? Or should I give him 1 hour of prepare time and be a real fight?

If I record a video of me playing FNAC 3 with the pourpse of getting good clips to calc their size, speed, etc would someone would do this calcs for me?

Remenber when I said I wanted to make Penguin vs Mr.Burns?
Even turned It into a 3 part saga of Burns vs penguins

There is still any AP feat in fnac other them the glass one? for the animatronics that actually exist

... I guess the bear thing will be the one used lol, Bear scale

You should create Mike's profile, according to the team profile creation page, It would be preferred if every participant had one

Back