• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The fastest known speedsters across creation, now face each other in a fierce brawl (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to the aforementioned reasons, primarily that there is a possibility while Sonic can render a number of Wally's Advantages moot, Wally cannot quite do the inverse, and Sonic's various advantages including attacking through time and holding a degree of Invulnerability (Even though some enemies can somewhat bypass this through... Higher AP, I guess??? Nevermind, not too relevant), I think I would have to vote for The Blue- I mean Golden- I mean, White, Blur of a Hedgehog.

Damn, quite some time passed out huh.
Wally blitzes, close this or equalize speed
I didn't keep track of this thread because some IRL stuff was in the way, so to answer my question what does Wally's speed scaling chain look like?
if I have to equalize speed then I'll be quick to do so.

what does Wally's speed scaling chain look like?
He scales above all speedsters and imps with immeasurable speed combined, which would be in the billions at least. He likely scales infinitely above baseline though due to scaling above infinite versions of himself via the Dark Multiverse.

Damn, quite some time passed out huh.

I didn't keep track of this thread because some IRL stuff was in the way, so to answer my question what does Wally's speed scaling chain look like?
if I have to equalize speed then I'll be quick to do so.
equalize speed please, things get simpler that way

I've updated the OP per your requests from now on.
honestly since this matchup is supposed to be a replacement of the outdated one that's still in Sonic's profile I knew that I would have to equalize speed at some point.

Finally, anyways Wally can fight several speed force ninjas who had equal speed to him and was trained by a monk or smth. He can use the speed equation to amp his speed to easily blitz Sonic and can speed steal just by looking at him.

Finally, anyways Wally can fight several speed force ninjas who had equal speed to him and was trained by a monk or smth.
That is good and all, but sonic in character starts with an 8x speed amp, so the likelyhood of him hitting is pretty high, and that is all he need in this fight

He can use the speed equation to amp his speed to easily blitz Sonic and can speed steal just by looking at him.
How in character are those?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back