• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread made for the top 25 regardless of the tier

Vs

4-A key for EOM, Void Shiki key for Shiki

Speed equal.
SBA otherwise.

Emperor of mankind:
Void shiki:
Incon:

Well... afaik he cant effect NEP2 but I could definitely be wrong so ill wait for Woki or Creb.

On the other hand can she even effect him cause he has legit Type 4 Acausality plus he resists all of this “Resistance to Telekinesis, Telepathy, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, BFR, Mind Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Corruption, Empathic Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Energy Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Illusion Creation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Transmutation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Precognition, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Aura (Due to being an immensely powerful and skilled psyker, likely the most powerful in the entire galaxy, the Emperor should be resistant to the abilities of every other psyker in existence, and also all of his sons, the Primarchs', abilities), Power Nullification(The nullifying powers of Blanks are almost completely useless on him due to his sheer psychic might)” on a 1-A level.

Basically if a Psyker or Daemon can do it Emps resists it on a 1-A level.

Well... afaik he cant effect NEP2 but I could definitely be wrong so ill wait for Woki or Creb.

On the other hand can she even effect him cause he has legit Type 4 Acausality plus he resists all of this “Resistance to Telekinesis, Telepathy, Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, BFR, Mind Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Corruption, Empathic Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Energy Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Hellfire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation, Statistics Reduction, Illusion Creation, Life Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Transmutation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Precognition, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Aura (Due to being an immensely powerful and skilled psyker, likely the most powerful in the entire galaxy, the Emperor should be resistant to the abilities of every other psyker in existence, and also all of his sons, the Primarchs', abilities), Power Nullification(The nullifying powers of Blanks are almost completely useless on him due to his sheer psychic might)” on a 1-A level.

Also, isn't the 1-As in Warhammer far further into baseline then Shiki? That might be a problem

Type 4 causality is counter by type 1 concept manip, the rest void shiki have most of the ability in the verse in a 1-A scale. So she should be able to find a way to affect him, like absorbtion/law manip, dream manip etc

Emperor should resist Type 1 Concept manipulation, he should also resist absorbtion, Law Manip and dream manip.

Emperor should resist Type 1 Concept manipulation, he should also resist absorbtion, Law Manip and dream manip.
They are not mark in what you show at least even the conceptual type he have in that key is 2 not 1, so maybie not in that key but well have other like plot manip, sealing, fate manipulation, proba etc

His resistances scale off the Chaos Gods who are living Platonic Concepts and 1-A, it may not list it but it is Type 1.

Only plot might work as the rest are definitely covered, its just when theres so much stuff is missing “plot manip, sealing, fate manipulation, proba”

Although I think Tzeentch has at least “possibly Plot Manip” so Emps may have a possible resistance to Plot Hax.

His resistances scale off the Chaos Gods who are living Platonic Concepts and 1-A, it may not list it but it is Type 1.

Only plot might work as the rest are definitely covered, its just when theres so much stuff is missing “plot manip, sealing, fate manipulation, proba”

Although I think Tzeentch has at least “possibly Plot Manip” so Emps may have a possible resistance to Plot Hax.
The thing is their are listed nowhere so i can't see if he really have them, but well it just to list something, Fate is one of the verse that have practically if not all the hax and void shiki have all of them (hax that in the verse) so she surely have thing he don't resist or even différent use of hax that he doesn't resist (like mind manip you can resist some application but not other etc)

And people have tell me that chaos god are baseline so technically theses resistance will not work that good even more when some of then bypass résistance

They do. Emperor is just very outdated.

Fate is resisted since Tzeentch is literally the 1-A embodiment of it and he can't do anything to Emperor.

The thing is their are listed nowhere so i can't see if he really have them, but well it just to list something, Fate is one of the verse that have practically if not all the hax and void shiki have all of them (hax that in the verse) so she surely have thing he don't resist or even différent use of hax that he doesn't resist (like mind manip you can resist some application but not other etc)

And people have tell me that chaos god are baseline so technically theses resistance will not work that good even more when some of then bypass résistance
Shiki's hax is baseline too you know. Also, the Gods are pretty far into it

Baseline=Slaanesh<Nurgle<Tzeentch<Khorne< True Emperor. He's above baseline, just not infinitely.

And how in the hell does she bypass 1-A resistances when she's the only one with 1-A stuff in-verse?

Shiki's hax is baseline too you know. Also, the Gods are pretty far into it
Yeah their are baseline don't tell the contrary but if the resistance of the hax of EOM came from chaos god then their resistance are baseline too, since people tell me chaos god are baseline

Emprah isnt a degree above baseline as but he isnt just baseline, he can hold off 4 baseline gods.The fact that Emps doesnt already have Fate and Prob resist is weird cause those are like very common Psyker powers.

Yeah their are baseline don't tell the contrary but if the resistance of the hax of EOM came from chaos god then their resistance are baseline too, since people tell me chaos god are baseline
A baseline resistance should work against Baseline hax.

A baseline resistance should work against Baseline hax.
I know but some hax negate resistance it's why i talk about that.

For the resistance of EE it's in what level conceptual etc or not?

But well if EOM can't affect above baseline NEP2 then the match it's mostly shiki using her hax till she find the one that incap/kill him.

This feels like an incon honestly. Emprah resists essentially everything but her NEP Type 2 makes haxxing her almost impossible.

I know but some hax negate resistance it's why i talk about that.

For the resistance of EE it's in what level conceptual etc or not?

But well if EOM can't affect above baseline NEP2 then the match it's mostly shiki using her hax till she find the one that incap/kill him.
Which ones? As far as I know, no one in the verse has 1-A resistances.

Yes, it is. The Chaos Gods can erase Daemons, who are abstract beings.

That's a bit of a stretch.

Yeah, he has Type 9 based on something stronger than anything in Nasuverse. Incon for me.

Does he resist possession, poison manip, becoming EXP, data manip, gravity manip, physic manip, etc ?

Yes, yes, dunno what "becoming EXP" even means, what would data do to him?, yes, yes

But you guy seriously need to update his profile most of the guy you guy tell he resist are show nowhere lol

I think I vote Incon, somethings even if they work may not put him down since the physical EoM is just a projection from the 1-A Emps.

They share the same Mind and Soul its just the body.

He's in sore need of revisions, yeah. For years now.
Whats funny is he has been revised some recently, hes much better then he used to be.

Also I honestly wouldnt be surprised if he resist Resistance Neg since some high level Psykers have it so Tzeen should also.

Some of them are litteraly described to negate resistance so don't to have show 1-A resistance since it was they do naturaly
You do though. Like, of course they'll negate resistances, they're above everything in the setting. Nobody just gives of "X-Tier" resistance negation because lower tiers can negate resistances.

By this same logic, Emperor has layered 1-A resistances.

You do though. Like, of course they'll negate resistances, they're above everything in the setting.
Their litteraly described as negating résistance not bypassing by being higher (even people with lower hax and Ap do it like lvl 1 melt who is most weak that even human people) so i don't see why.

Their litteraly described as negating résistance not bypassing by being higher (even people with lower hax and Ap do it like lvl 1 melt who is most weak that even human people) so i don't see why.
They need proof of doing so at this level. It's that simple.

Warp magic can negate resistances too. I could use this same logic to give Emperor 1-A layered resistance. I don't because that's ridiculous.

Basically, no, you need proof of negating 1-A resistances. Even if this qualified, so does the above for Emperor.

They need proof of doing so at this level. It's that simple.

Warp magic can negate resistances too. I could use this same logic to give Emperor 1-A layered resistance. I don't because that's ridiculous.

Basically, no, you need proof of negating 1-A resistances. Even if this qualified, so does the above for Emperor.
I don't understand why a hax that show to negate resistance and tell to negate resistance, basically stop to do it when it exist as a 1-A hax.

The hax have a litteraly show to do it in and it's litteraly a part of how the hax work even in material so why this thing disappear when becoming 1-A? Pretty sure that all thing of 1-A being special was stopped

Because, just because it does so at lower levels, doesn't mean the same hax negates resistance when put against higher level beings, especially when it only has feats of utilizing that power against lower level entities. This goes for Low 1-C, 1-B or any tier.

Even then, Emperor would have 1-A layered resistance too so this is a pointless argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back