• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, just because it does so at lower levels, doesn't mean the same hax works when put against higher level beings, especially when it only has feats of utilizing that power against lower level entities. This goes for Low 1-C, 1-B or any tier.

Even then, Emperor would have 1-A layered resistance too so this is a pointless argument.
Why it wouldn't work? And most of the hax was showed to work against higher level than th it's just that it's not as 1-A hax that it was show

But well does the thing of becoming EXP, EOM resist ?

He resists disease and transmutation. Information manipulation too I think but I'll have to check. Not as though the data aspect will harm him.
Can at least incap him not kill him since he resist absorbation she will not be able to absorb it

Again, he resists the Transmutation and Disease Manipulation just fine. Data shouldn't really harm him by that point.

Plus, Type 9 Immortality says hello in any case.

Again, he resists the Transmutation and Disease Manipulation just fine. Data shouldn't really harm him by that point.

Plus, Type 9 Immortality says hello in any case.
Data it's more to incap than harm (can try to see all other aplication of data she can use but well)

Does the downstreamer have as many resistance than the Emperor?

Data it's more to incap than harm

Does the downstreamer have as many resistance than the Emperor?
Downstreamers have high godly and become really strong 1-As with a thought. The reason they won was because the Emperor couldn't kill them, and killing a downstreamer is a big no no as they will quickly become 1-A

Downstreamers have high godly and become really strong 1-As with a thought. The reason they won was because the Emperor couldn't kill them, and killing a downstreamer is a big no no as they will quickly become 1-A
The high godly is not that a problem, void should be able to kill people like kama who have it, yeah for that she have many way to not kill and her analyse infos is really powerful she will at least know that kill them will not lead to be a good thing

Does they can affect NEP2 of void?

The high godly is not that a problem, void should be able to kill people like kama who have it, yeah for that she have many way to not kill and her analyse infos is really powerful she will at least know that kill them will not lead to be a good thing
Does they can affect NEP2 of void?
Their High Godly is high 1-B, and if they get nuked they become 1-A. Also, she only has mid godly neg on her profile currently. Not sure about the NEP one though

Their High Godly is high 1-B, and if they get nuked they become 1-A. Also, she only has mid godly neg on her profile currently. Not sure about the NEP one though
The mid godly is for shiki base not void. Other than using the nothingness of [] that can erase and absorb any being in nasuverse including kama and maxwell, she will be able to use the ability of okita alter that can definitely kill non existant being.

But well if her information analysis is passive so she should know to not kill it at least and then go trying to incap

Void doesn't even have EE listed yet. Honestly, this match should've waited until she was revised as well.

This thread isn't the place to argue this honestly.

Void doesn't even have EE listed yet. Honestly, this match should've waited until she was revised as well.

This thread isn't the place to argue this honestly.
It's in the all ability of the verse, [] have the Void manip and it explain she can use all of his power but yeah will talk in the other thread

Otherwise shouldn't we should use only what his on the profil in battle ? Because technically you can't prove me here that he resist all the thing you have tell. And if he could get inly possible resistance to plot manip then no reason that the plot manip of void should not pass no?

Most of the stuff he resists that isn't on his profile is in other profiles though. Just look at those powers, he resists. Really, this is just desperation.

We should only use what's on his profile.

Also if it just comes from "he stalemates the gods", just know it isn't supposed to be enough to give you resistances to the things the other has.

He's unaffected by all effects of Chaos. Which is basically whatever the Chaos Gods can throw at him.

Most of the stuff he resists that isn't on his profile is in other profiles though. Just look at those powers, he resists. Really, this is just desperation.
Not really i have see nowhere plot manip, drram manip, or subjectif reality (but i don't know if reality warping cover it)

Dream Manipulation? He should resist the suggestions of Daemons through dreams (though, I'm not sure why dream manip would work here). Subjective Reality is covered by reality warping.

Plot manip is the only thing that might work though. What does she do with it?

Dream Manipulation? He should resist the suggestions of Daemons through dreams (though, I'm not sure why dream manip would work here). Subjective Reality is covered by reality warping.

Plot manip is the only thing that might work though. What does she do with it?
Why dream wouldn't work? Suggestion through dream is really low in the thing, basically void shiki could bfr him in Dreamland, just let him go in a sleep through eternity.

For plot we have the one that can create a fictional story, manipulate it and send people in, and a np that can make a people the character of his story and depend on how the story make the thing change

Range solves most of that though. He just leaves. He resists sleep-hax anyway.

He just leaves either one. Same as above.

Why dream wouldn't work? Suggestion through dream is really low in the thing, basically void shiki could bfr him in Dreamland, just let him go in a sleep through eternity.

For plot we have the one that can create a fictional story, manipulate it and send people in, and a np that can make a people the character of his story and depend on how the story make the thing change
And can erode a reality to make it a story she can control

Why he would be able to leave tho? If she make it him powerless his wouldn't be able to resist that

Don't understand the range thing? How he leave it

Why he would be able to leave tho? If she make it him powerless his wouldn't be able to resist that

Don't understand the range thing? How he leave it
He isn't affected by power null, BFR or sleep-hax. The Dreamland stuff is useless.

He enters the Warp?

He isn't affected by power null, BFR or sleep-hax. The Dreamland stuff is useless.

He enters the Warp?
It's not only powernull but a powernull made by the plot so he will not resist since he not resist plot manip.

The wrap is not show to be able to exist in other story or dream

Honestly, I'll let other take over for a while. I'm very tired.

It's not a powernull but a powernull made by the plot so he will not resist since he not resist plot manip.

The wrap is not show to be able to exist in other story or dream
What? It's not as though she's pulling power null greater than what the Gods can do here.

It exists on a mental, spiritual and conceptual level though. Even dreams are a part of the Warp at many times.

Edit: Felt that I should address this. may not respond for a while after this.

What? It's not as though she's pulling power null greater than what the Gods can do here.

It exists on a mental, spiritual and conceptual level though. Even dreams are a part of the Warp at may times.
It's a power null made by the plot so why except you can prove me he alredy have show resist power null made by plot to litteraly changing his character or made him a normal human by the plot not by powernull ability.

For dream okay but should not help with plot

And he can't leave the second since he not send in a fiction, he get controled by the fictional that the autor create since he become a character of that fiction while still being in the reality

Don't warp beings in 40k already have NEP2 by their own nature?

I don't think that NEP2 is even a problem for 40k characters

Let’s just ignore how outdated emperors profile is because Shiki can’t get passed his Type 9 no matter what.

Incon

Also, talking about how people need to revise the emperors profile while arguing for abilities not on Shiki’s file, hypocrisy much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back