• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I know, Shiki has all the powers of Nasuverse. That's what I heard at least.

Whether those abilities are amped to 1A or not, I don't know. They probably shouldn't if there was nothing to imply that.

Incon FRA

Also with the Nasuverse revisions and upgrade, I'm surprised no one brought up the plot manipulation she supposedly has. Also isn't this necro?

I mean, do we consider all the abilities she has to be amped to 1-A levels?

IIRC, we have a page of a god tier who has every ability in the verse, but we don't consider all the abilities to be the same tier.

Well if that's the case, the question is can she sever the connection between the Emperor's physical form and his form in the warp or at most straight up destroy his warp form? It's possible considering she does have Existence Erasure. Who's higher into 1-A?

Well if that's the case, the question is can she sever the connection between the Emperor's physical form and his form in the warp or at most straight up destroy his warp form? It's possible considering she does have Existence Erasure. Who's higher into 1-A?
Both are baseline and emperor has type 9

I mean, do we consider all the abilities she has to be amped to 1-A levels?

IIRC, we have a page of a god tier who has every ability in the verse, but we don't consider all the abilities to be the same tier.
They should be because Shiki is getting all her powers from the root which is 1-A

Let's stop talking about what the emperor resists and let's talk about what he doesn't some nasuverse character might have that hax

Well then damn, I need to wait a bit before going onto the forum in the morning or else my brain just wont work.

Yeah Shiki kinda stomps this unless Emps has something that she doesn't resist. I don't know what given Nasuverse's page long resistances but yeah.

The Emperor’s only potential saving grace is his large amount of resistances that are all 1-A iirc.

When was this decided, concept hax bypassing NEP Type 2? Like, I just hear people say this and never site what thread this is.

Well then Shiki could use BB's absorption on Emps. The Emperor doesn't have anything that can get past the Nasuverse's massive resistances but Shiki can get past the Emperor's resistances.

This is how Medusa's petrification works
Mystic Eyes: The possession of Mystic Eyes, abnormal eyes that can influence the world. Rider possesses the Mystic Eyes of Petrification, Cybele, which allow her to petrify anything within her line of sight, even those who aren't looking at her or those with their eyes closed, as they are still looking upon Rider with their mind's eye. Anyone without considerable Magic Resistance will be instantly petrified and those who don't have enough to completely negate it will be slowly petrified. Even those who have enough resistance to avoid this will be weakened, taking penalties to all their stats

This is how Medusa's petrification works
Mystic Eyes: The possession of Mystic Eyes, abnormal eyes that can influence the world. Rider possesses the Mystic Eyes of Petrification, Cybele, which allow her to petrify anything within her line of sight, even those who aren't looking at her or those with their eyes closed, as they are still looking upon Rider with their mind's eye. Anyone without considerable Magic Resistance will be instantly petrified and those who don't have enough to completely negate it will be slowly petrified. Even those who have enough resistance to avoid this will be weakened, taking penalties to all their stats
Emperor resists both magic and transmutation...And the "Even those who have enough resistance to avoid this will be weakened" is irrelevant unless its on a 1-A level + weakening him wont get rid of his haxes

Emperor resists both magic and transmutation...And the "Even those who have enough resistance to avoid this will be weakened" is irrelevant unless its on a 1-A level + weakening him wont get rid of his haxes
It's not transmutation or magic mystic eyes are physic in nature

She does have the power of the Swirl of the Root, so its main ability should be absorption.
Soujuurou: Aozaki. What do you mean no one has returned alive?
Aoko: I mean that no one touching the Root has ever come back. On a global scale. You touch it, you cease to exist on the spot. The very moment the likes of a human soul touches it, it’ll go back to “where it came from" or be absorbed into the Root, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back