• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how fast is shiki, the verse page is ass
on reinhard's page it says he's ~ reid who is just ambiguously FTL (i.e >1c)

I just gonna assume that Shiki uses this Calc for her speed.
Well, because of the AP difference, Reinhard can't really demage her with AP or uses any of his Haxes to harm her because of her 4D resistances.
One of his Wincons is probally trowing Shiki to space with his superior LS.

Shiki is just hitting him and cutting him, which she can't easily do due to:
Blessing of First Sight: The first time an attack is performed on Reinhard, he automatically dodges regardless of his awareness of the attack. The Blessing will wake him up even if he's asleep.
Blessing of Second Sight: The second attack and all following attacks cannot hit him, as he automatically dodges them faster than the first time.

So is gonna bê harder for Shiki to activate her büllshit powers.
Reinhard would probally wins, after seeing none of his attacks are working, and ended up trowing her on the moon.

I just gonna assume that Shiki uses this Calc for her speed.
Well, because of the AP difference, Reinhard can't really demage her with AP or uses any of his Haxes to harm her because of her 4D resistances.
One of his Wincons is probally trowing Shiki to space with his superior LS.
Does him throwing her into space use any magic?

notably, shiki's resistances tab does not include spatial manip [though whether he can do this because He's Him or if it's magic, i do not know].
if it ISN'T magical in nature, could reinhard not just do the funny heehoo space-splitter and end things with his first attack

Does him throwing her into space use any magic?
no it's literally just his LS lol

notably, shiki's resistances tab does not include spatial manip [though whether he can do this because He's Him or if it's magic, i do not know].
if it ISN'T magical in nature, could reinhard not just do the funny heehoo space-splitter and end things with his first attack
Shiki can like, cut the attack trought.
And yes, It does covers spartial Manipulation.

Shiki can like, cut the attack trought.
does initiative blessing not mean his first attack will connect no matter what
And yes, It does covers spartial Manipulation.
the weaknesses section on his page says he can't use magic.
Weaknesses: ... His Gate and total lack of any affinity for magic make him unable to use it. ...

also yeah i missed space-time manip

So she has the speed advantage correct not a big one tho?

Also it seems he needs to take care of her before she can land her 3rd attack, if she can he dies.

I think this has been said many times before but Reinhard should hold a significant skill advantage judging from his intelligence page alone.

Reinhard blessings has great defensive utility and value which should prevent him from getting hit early on.

Blessing of Arrow Avoidance: Projectiles or long-distance attacks cannot hit him.

Precognitive Intuition: He has keen senses which, through his intuition, alerts him of danger and distinguishes all attacks in advance, even if invisible or in large numbers. An unconsciously-performed sneak attack can overcome this skill, though his Blessings would normally alert him in such an instance.

Blessing of Initiative: He cannot be ambushed, and all initial attacks from Reinhard will connect.
Blessing of First Sight: The first time an attack is performed on Reinhard, he automatically dodges regardless of his awareness of the attack. The Blessing will wake him up even if he's asleep.
Blessing of Second Sight: The second attack and all following attacks cannot hit him, as he automatically dodges them faster than the first time.

I assume shiki has a speed advantage in combat (?)

Last edited:
So he just has auto dodge for ever attack? Alirght then.

In theory couldnt Shiki like… kill his blessings? Mystic Eyes can do some esoteric shit lol.

In theory couldnt Shiki like… kill his blessings? Mystic Eyes can do some esoteric shit lol.
she could, but wouldnt the blessings have to be active? at least thats how it worked when she killed kamekura's precog

Well, she can't exactly kill his blessings (Well, techically she can, but she would need to hit his body, which yeah) but she could kill the connection that Reinhard have with what is giving his blessings.
Like, Od Laguna, which is basically the World in Re:ZERO, is giving his blessings, so Shiki could do like Shiki did in Tsukihime in the Arc route, and cut the connection that Reinhard have with the World, and he probally would lose his powers.
Well, she would need to know that connection first, or notice that Reinhard powers are work like that and the battle would need to take place in the Re:ZERO world to that to work, but she could do it.
But since this two things above are not possibly, is very unlike.

Well, she can't exactly kill his blessings (Well, techically she can, but she would need to hit his body, which yeah) but she could kill the connection that Reinhard have with what is giving his blessings.
she can kill them, they just have to produce a physical tangible effect ( which is why she could kill kamekuras precog, the result was absolute.)
Like, Od Laguna, which is basically the World in Re:ZERO, is giving his blessings, so Shiki could do like Shiki did in Tsukihime in the Arc route, and cut the connection that Reinhard have with the World, and he probally would lose his powers.
Well, she would need to know that connection first, or notice that Reinhard powers are work like that and the battle would need to take place in the Re:ZERO world to that to work, but she could do it.
But since this two things above are not possibly, is very unlike.
The fact we assume he still has his blessings means od laguna would need to be somewhere.

she can kill them, they just have to produce a physical tangible effect ( which is why she could kill kamekuras precog, the result was absolute.)
Ok, i din't watch or read Kara no Kyoukai, so if you could explain what you talking about, that would be great.
The fact we assume he still has his blessings means od laguna would need to be somewhere.
Not really, since Reinhard don't nescessary need to be in the Re:ZERO World to have his blessings.
He not like Arc. (also, od laguna is the "planet" in Re:ZERO, which this battle don't take place, since you din't put they there)
@LordGinSama said she would win , but im not sure if its a joke or not, so the question mark is there.
Yes, he was joking. He din't provide any reason to why Shiki wins in the battle, besides being hotter. (Debatable)
And also said that Reinhard probally wins, and you dint count my vote. Like, i din't vote anyway so you should't count, but still, you can't just count votes when people din't say they voted for said character.

Didnt King Hassan (Who has a similar ability to Shiki) like kill someones ability to communicate or something like that?

I know Shiki killed someone Telekinesis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back