• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These two already have a speed-equal match that was incon because Reinhard didn't have EE & he could autododge as much as he pleased.

Reinhard upscales from a feat where a character cuts through 10 lasers simultaneously, which is overdue for a calc (likely FTL+), but as of now he's almost definitely not as slow as a measly ~1.1c.
They started at equal speed so him auto dodging into Infinity makes sense there

Problem is now that we don't know the value for the FTL so we can't really assume anything other than baseline until that calc gets done (if it does happen then this thread can just be re-opened or re-done) happened in a Raikou match a while back before Fate got its calcs accepted.

It's the same reason I haven't said Ryougi is 4× or 5× because she mega-blitzed other 3.15× FTL characters And in the first place that 3.15× comes from a servant that is on the slower side with D-Rank agi(second lowest rating).

Last edited:
Yeah it's not on Zeus' page either so unless we're saying actual Gods don't have Mystery it's not really an issure.
I never said said she don't have Mystery, i just saying is not the same level as Servant, because her profile don't make that distiction.
It doesn't really need to be either because Mystery is accepted as being 4D anyways and that's about enough.
No, because Shiki having Invulnerability equal to Servants is not a thing accepted on the page. She page just say her Mystery makes her immune to modern magecraft, not that like the Servants, that are immune to everything, besides things that have Mystery on them.

I never said said she don't have Mystery, i just saying is not the same level as Servant, because her profile don't make that distiction.

No, because Shiki having Invulnerability equal to Servants is not a thing accepted on the page. She page just say her Mystery makes her immune to modern magecraft, not that like the Servants, that are immune to everything, besides things that have Mystery on them.
shiki still has a human body, unlike servants,so the 4d invul doesnt apply

sigh look, whatever dude, Shiki probably blitzes so count that as a vot for Shiki or whatever. I'm out.

Another Fate vs Re Zero....

old-man-how-many-times.gif

I really don't get all the Nasu vs Re:Zero matches when one verse has infamous smurf hax while the other verse has little to no info on the god tiers.
This really only applies to Satella trought. We have a Lot of Info on Reinhard, and decent one about Reid. And the info about Satella is not that lacking so she became unusable to make matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back