• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No joke, I am heavily considering making a match ban for Shiki.

She has literally never fought a single battle in the entirety of the Nasuverse and due to her nature she is easily wankable since she has every ability in Nasuverse by association. Which this site has literally never been okay with without massive evidence.
Best outcome from this thread.

As an ignorant man, what’s based mean?
Based is a slang term that originally meant to be addicted to crack cocaine (or acting like you were), but was reclaimed by rapper Lil B for being yourself and not caring what others think of you—to carry yourself with swagger.

Based has been appropriated by the alt-right online as a general term of praise, as if "un-woke."
From the first search result

Honestly I think this is incon, once I add missing resistances (Which are all things basic psykers can do) she cant really hax or kill Emprah due to resistances and Type 9 respectively.

While Emprah himself simply cant effect her due to NEP 2 and Transdual shizz.

So I think this is an incon.

From what I know, Shiki has all the powers of Nasuverse. That's what I heard at least.

Whether those abilities are amped to 1A or not, I don't know. They probably shouldn't if there was nothing to imply that.
She have the hability from akasha not character, her ability scale to him.

But yeah incon like we tell before

Last edited:
mmm .. it's weird but if shikki has manipulation of the plot, it would depend on the level of this, because tzeench manipulated the story so that the emperor is on the throne, despite this, he did not die, and all the facts and new stories of I don't think the new editions have affected the emperor or the warp, I also heard that shikki can create a reality that she writes, but I don't think the emperor is foolish enough to let her put him into that reality, besides that the The warp itself is limitless and unpredictable, and the emperor can easily get in and out of it, I guess the emperor should be used to it by now, now if shikki wants to kill the emperor's soul he would have to go to the warp, the problem is that if I'm not mistaken, the gods of chaos, especially tzeench, cannot find the emperor in the warp and I doubt that an outsider can find it, only the emperor could die physically, besides in the profile I see that shikki has immortality at level 5, when the emperor is at 9, I think it's no use putting him to sleep either, in the profile it says that he has self-sufficiency at level 3, that he can continue acting without needing to rest or sleep. both exist beyond the dimensions, but the emperor is the one who can manipulate them... in my humble opinion, both cannot be killed on the spot, it would only be a matter of time for both to study each other and then they may be done true damage

Necro. Also, this is very outdated since The Emperor of Mankind can now obliterate The Root with no issue.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back