• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiki should actually take this. Unless Reinhard has feats of dodging something that doesn't even travel, works on a type 1 conceptual level and has 1-A potency then I'm gonna have to call his auto dodge skill an NLF.

bro, these Nasu profiles just actually suck. this is what calc Shiki is supposed to scale to for her Melty Blood key, but she's listed as rel+ with FTL reactions for being superior to multiple characters that are FTL. gonna spend some time fixing these profiles, because

Well, he can't erase her mind or soul, because DDDD resistance, but he could take her body.
Does her Soul/Mind Resistance have feats of resisting Soul/Mind EE?

Also, I find it interesting that Shiki's abiliy is similar to (a more thoroughly explained version of) Reid's ability, and we do know that Reid loses the 1v1 even to Reinhard without the DS.

That don't really matter, because her Soul and Mind are 4D and are made of Conceptual Manipulation type 1 and Info type 2 (I think is Info type 2) Which Reinhard can't erase.
For the question, i don't know.

Also, I find it interesting that Shiki's abiliy is similar to (a more thoroughly explained version of) Reid's ability,
How so? They very different.

Hmm ok, can we list the wincons for now?

Well, Reinhard can't do much normally, because he don't the AP to do much agaist shiki, and his EE for the body can be countered by Shiki cutting the atttack before hitting her, and she can also just cut Reinhard sword, so he can't use his EE anymore, since they start 5m for each other, and she is faster, she have the opportunity of destroying Rein sword. One of wincosn would be grappling her, and trowing her into the moon.

On the other hand, Shiki herself can't touch easily reinhard due to his blessing listed above, that make him avoid all sorts of attacks. One thing she could is cut the connection Reinhard have with Od Laguna, it would disable all his blessings, which would allow her to hit him eventually. But that would be just if she noticed such connection, and cut the line that connects Rein and Od Laguna.

Also, I find it interesting that Shiki's abiliy is similar to (a more thoroughly explained version of) Reid's ability, and we do know that Reid loses the 1v1 even to Reinhard without the DS.
My first thought was that too
Hmm ok, can we list the wincons for now?

Well, Reinhard can't do much normally, because he don't the AP to do much agaist shiki, and his EE for the body can be countered by Shiki cutting the atttack before hitting her, and she can also just cut Reinhard sword,
Quick question, Can she bypass Reids invulnerability? And would Reinhard even let her do that? I would assume that his godly instincts would allow him to dodge an attack that is meant to destroy his sword pretty easily. Also Reinhard would get accustomed to her fast and if his speed increases enough it will be hard for Shikki to hit him at all
so he can't use his EE anymore, since they start 5m for each other, and she is faster, she have the opportunity of destroying Rein sword. One of wincosn would be grappling her, and trowing her into the moon.
Reinhard becomes Regulus fr
Can he sleep manip her? I dont see a resistance to powernull or sleep manipulation on her page
Also will she be able to succesfully cut all of Reinhard's spatial manipulation attacks? They dont utilise mana for those wondering btw. He can spam them continuously and he also has multiple blessings which make his attacks always come into contact with his opponents afterall

On the other hand, Shiki herself can't touch easily reinhard due to his blessing listed above, that make him avoid all sorts of attacks. One thing she could is cut the connection Reinhard have with Od Laguna, it would disable all his blessings, which would allow her to hit him eventually. But that would be just if she noticed such connection, and cut the line that connects Rein and Od Laguna.
Highly unrealistic if you ask me, although his skills should still be able to carry him even if she does cut the connection

Satella, can you please look at the profiles before asking these questions?
Quick question, Can she bypass Reids invulnerability?
Yeah, she have 1-A EE, Reid gonna be cut in half.
And would Reinhard even let her do that?
No, but like Shiki don't care, she gonna do It anyway.
I would assume that his godly instincts would allow him to dodge an attack that is meant to destroy his sword pretty easily.
Well, she is faster and they start 5m away, so she can destroy his sword pretty fast, If Reinhard don't have knowlegement about her powers, since the possibility of them clashing swords are High.
Can he sleep manip her? I dont see a resistance to powernull or sleep manipulation on her page
She have.
Just look better.
Also will she be able to succesfully cut all of Reinhard's spatial manipulation attacks?
Yes.
They dont utilise mana for those wondering btw.
That's kinda irrelevant.
He can spam them continuously
When he ever spams them comtinuously? In a SS?
Highly unrealistic if you ask me, although his skills should still be able to carry him even if she does cut the connectione
Meg

Reinhard
Insane Skill, Dodge, Intuition
Can Avoid Shiki's frontal attacks for the most part
Is extremely skilled even without blessings
Has Insane LS which is enough restrain Shiki + BFR her via throwing her out to space

Shiki
3 metres with Knife
Can kill Reinhard blessings if she notices it which may or may not happen
Can Oneshot Reinhard easily via Mystic Eys of Death Perception
Most of Reinhard Offense is meaningless here
Destroys Reid
Speed Advantage

Reinhard getting close to shiki is gonna be difficult regardless. Reinhard still has the options to avoid most of shikis attacks consistently throughtout the fight.

Like Fezz has said

This comes down to whether reinhard can get close enough and avoid a few hits inorder to toss her to space or Shiki lands a hit eventually and OHKOs.

Reinhard will be getting faster as he dodges which means the longer it goes on the more it'll favour him, and he will be perceiving Shiki in slow-mo, so he'll likely still be able to dodge fairly in super-close range. This is the man with BS dodging feats like dodging the rain, after all.

Satella, can you please look at the profiles before asking these questions?
You repeatedly ask questions about a verse you know fully about. I think i am allowed to confirm things about a verse i DONT know about as well then.
That's kinda irrelevant.
Somebody else was asking that in this thread
When he ever spams them comtinuously? In a SS?
Nobody lives long enough to face the second slash
He might spam a few attacks like he did ìn the Regulus fight even if they dont work + his godly intuition might tell him to do so.
Tappei really is stretching what instinct can do, Cecilus straight up had a gut feeling that he shouldn't massacre the zombies
Family guy references are appreciated

You repeatedly ask questions about a verse you know fully about. I think i am allowed to confirm things about a verse i DONT know about as well then.
They all rethorical trought, most of the times.
And you questions could be answered If you look at the profiles like "Rein sword can't be broken" and you look at her profile, and she have 1-A attacks.
"Can he use his sleep Manipulation?" When the character have resistance to sleep Manipulation on they profile.

But anyway.
Nobody lives long enough to face the second slash
True.
He might spam a few attacks like he did ìn the Regulus fight even if they dont work + his godly intuition might tell him to do so.
As i said, she gonna cut all his attacks coming towards her, or just cut his sword, and is joever.

They all rethorical trought, most of the times.
And you questions could be answered If you look at the profiles like "Rein sword can't be broken" and you look at her profile, and she have 1-A attacks.
"Can he use his sleep Manipulation?" When the character have resistance to sleep Manipulation on they profile.

But anyway.

True.

As i said, she gonna cut all his attacks coming towards her, or just cut his sword, and is joever.
He can make spatial cuts with his bare hands or a rock or a rat he finds on the ground.
plus again, it will be hard for her to catch him off guard and destroy his sword in the first place

Last edited:
So, I've got a question. Does Shiki have her Katana? You said "at their strongest" in the OP right?

If yes, then how does Rein not get blitzed? because going by what's been discussed Shiki's FTL>>Reins FTL yes? and that's normal shiki with her knife, and she gets much much faster with her sword.

To put it into context in her initial fight with Araya she was easily handled and was severely injured and left near death by Araya.

However, when she used Kanesada Kuji her Stats improved to the point that the same Araya described her speed as godlike and that it made him percieve time like it had been rewound or even stopped. He even stated that even though shiki was on the verge of death that if his Bounded Field wasn't actively slowing her down she would've instantly killed him with her first strike. This is also not taking into account how she gains Precognition when she uses Kanesada Kuji.

So if she already has a superior FTL value in her knife state then I'd say Rein is probably getting blitzed if she uses Kanesada Kuji however, if she only has her knife ignore this.

Ah and also does Reinhard have anything that bypasses that 4D Mystery thing Nasuverse people have? Cause Shiki's body in and of itself is a divine mystery similar to servants so she's Invunrable to things that don't have sufficient mystery or aren't >4D for the purposes of Vsbattles

Last edited:
So, I've got a question. Does Shiki have her Katana? You said "at their strongest" in the OP right?
I mean, we also using Shiki for Melty Blood, which don't use a Katana (Except when using her Arc Drive) so like, we should probally default to her knife, right? Unless the OP specify that she does have her Katana with her.
If yes, then how does Rein not get blitzed?
Ah yeah, she would definitily blitz Rein with her Katana.
Ah and also does Reinhard have anything that bypasses that 4D Mystery thing Nasuverse people have?
That only applies to Servants trought, not every character in the Nasuverse.
Cause Shiki's body in and of itself is a divine mystery similar to servants so she's Invunrable to things that don't have sufficient mystery or aren't >4D for the purposes of Vsbattles
Also, she profile don't have any Invunerability like the servants have, so we can't use in this battle anyway;

It apply to all, magecraft is 4D with the exception of elemental magecraft, resistance to magecraft mean resist 4D hax, servant just have the bonus of Invulnerability as they can't be harmed by anything other than things that possesses Mystery or certain amount of age, while human and some others can still be harmed by coventional shit

It apply to all, magecraft is 4D with the exception of elemental magecraft, resistance to magecraft mean resist 4D hax, servant just have the bonus of Invulnerability as they can't be harmed by anything other than things that possesses Mystery or certain amount of age, while human and some others can still be harmed by coventional shit
I know, i was refering to the Invunerabilty only applies to Servants.

Also, she profile don't have any Invunerability like the servants have, so we can't use in this battle anyway;
No it applies to Mystery, anything that is a mystery or has Mystery gets it (Gods, Phantasmal Species, Elementals, Magecraft etc...) servants get that invul because their bodies are stated to be divine mysteries in an of themselves. Its the same thing with people like Ryougi or Kouma their bodies have become mysteries so the same way servants gain Invul Via being mysteries is the same way Ryougi and Kouma also get it.

Last edited:
servants get that invul because their bodies are stated to be divine mysteries in an of themselves. Its the same thing with people like Ryougi or Kouma their bodies have become mysteries so the same way servants gain Invul Via being mysteries is the same way Ryougi and Kouma also get it.
Ok so:
1- Is not on her profile about she having Invul like Servants. In her Resistance section, It does say her body is a Mystery, thus modern magecraft don't have effect on her, but nothing about her being comparable to Servants.

2- One of Reinhard wincon is trowing her into the moon anyway, because he can't harm her normally, so even If she have Invu, she don't have self sustance to survive there.

Ok so:
1- Is not on her profile about she having Invul like Servants. In her Resistance section, It does say her body is a Mystery, thus modern magecraft don't have effect on her, but nothing about her being comparable to Servants.
Dude Mystery is 4D, Shiki IS a Mystery. Its not that difficult to comprehend. Why do you think it is modern magecraft doesn't work on her? It's because it doesn't have sufficient mystery that's how that works. So I'll say it again anything that has Mystery or is a mystery like Gods, Phantasmal Species, Esp and Magecraft has that 4D rating.
2- One of Reinhard wincon is trowing her into the moon anyway, because he can't harm her normally, so even If she have Invu, she don't have self sustance to survive
is that so? does he do that physically or does he use a remote ability to do that? If its the former then he probably gets Sliced to bits given that Ryougi is faster.

If Shiki has 4D invul this is a stomp. Several Nasuverse/Re:Zero matches have been made in spite of Nasu's smurf hax (Shiki is literally a 1-A smurf) and it's pretty bothersome.

2- One of Reinhard wincon is trowing her into the moon anyway, because he can't harm her normally, so even If she have Invu, she don't have self sustance to survive there.
He could in theory, but he has no BFR on his profile, so this likely isn't an option. Even if it was it's incredibly ooc.

I mean, we also using Shiki for Melty Blood, which don't use a Katana (Except when using her Arc Drive) so like, we should probally default to her knife, right? Unless the OP specify that she does have her Katana with her.
just checked her page and she has both her Katana listed on her equipment tab and she has her Self-suggestion listed there as well, so yeah I'm probably gonna vote Shiki via speedblitz and Mystic Eyes of GG.

She didn't have 4D Invul but she resist all Re:Zero haxes anyway, so thereotically, Reinhard can harm her physically, if he can land his strikes, 4D Invul from Servant just a bonus that null everything thus render the entire Re:Zero verse fighters useless

Dude Mystery is 4D, Shiki IS a Mystery. Its not that difficult to comprehend. Why do you think it is modern magecraft doesn't work on her? It's because it doesn't have sufficient mystery that's how that works. So I'll say it again anything that has Mystery or is a mystery like Gods, Phantasmal Species, Esp and Magecraft has that 4D rating.
I know that Mystery is 4D, i just saying that she having Invulnerability like Servants is not on her profile, so we can't use here.
is that so? does he do that physically or does he use a remote ability to do that? If its the former then he probably gets Sliced to bits given that Ryougi is faster.
Is physically, but Reinhard have a ability:
Blessing of Second Sight: The second attack and all following attacks cannot hit him, as he automatically dodges them faster than the first time.
That makes him more faster as the fight goes on. He also very skilled, so he can Dodge the attacks very easy.

I know that Mystery is 4D, i just saying that she having Invulnerability like Servants is not on her profile, so we can't use here.

Is physically, but Reinhard have a ability:

That makes him more faster as the fight goes on. He also very skilled, so he can Dodge the attacks very easy.
Yeah it's not on Zeus' page either so unless we're saying actual Gods don't have Mystery it's not really an issure. It doesn't really need to be either because Mystery is accepted as being 4D anyways and that's about enough.

Also yeah I know about second sight and I have a couple questions. It says "faster" everytime. How much faster is "faster" 2×? 3×? Cause assuming he's baseline FTL Ryougi is over 3× faster normally and far higher with her Katana and self suggestion. Even if he doges "faster" is that "faster" fast enough to instantly overcome a >>>3× difference instantly? If not then even if he somehow manages to doge the first attack then she can still probably tag him.

These two already have a speed-equal match that was incon because Reinhard didn't have EE & he could autododge as much as he pleased.

Reinhard upscales from a feat where a character cuts through 10 lasers simultaneously, which is overdue for a calc (likely FTL+), but as of now he's almost definitely not as slow as a measly ~1.1c.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back