• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Darkness (Supernatural) vs Reimu Hakurei (Touhou)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanna see some more love for the darkness.

Scenario 1 - Windows Reimu versus Darkness. The key is to defeat or outlast, no need to kill. Fantasy Heaven allowed

Scenario 2 - Composite Reimu verses Darkness. No Fantasy Heaven

Scenario 3 - Composite Reimu with Fantasy Heaven versus Darkness with speed equalized

Both are in character but Reimu is willing to kill. Either can win by KO, Kill, or demotivating the other (aka making them give up)

Starting Distance is 20 meters

Reimu probably wins Round 1 since Dankness can't do shit to Fantasy NATURE (Not Heaven, u fool).

Same for Round 3, except Reimu is going to have a harder time to make Dankness gives up.

Round 2, probably Dankness. I don't think Reimu can deal with Darkness' Immortality. I mean it's not stated what kind of Immortality she has but guessing you can't just Dammaku spam her to death.

Just a glanced though, but Round 1 and 3 would be inconclusive, due to not knowing who will lasted longer than the other (The Darkness sure will faced the eternity in agony though).

Round 2, have no idea if her exorcism will work again something like "the beginning of time"

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Reimu probably wins Round 1 since Dankness can't do shit to Fantasy NATURE (Not Heaven, u fool).
Same for Round 3, except Reimu is going to have a harder time to make Dankness gives up.

Round 2, probably Dankness. I don't think Reimu can deal with Darkness' Immortality. I mean it's not stated what kind of Immortality she has but guessing you can't just Dammaku spam her to death.
Reimu in FN is basically immortal though, since she could keep it on indefinitively. Plus, you must also considered that not even Yuyuko could ended her.

Buu, Fantasy Heaven sounds cooler. Sounds like some sort of climax attack. Oh wait disregard that.

That said wasn't Reimu's stamina concluded to be a week's worth of chanting? Iirc at least.

Dank Darkness

Then again the Darkness has been around for eternity so I doubt she'd give up easily. Then again Fantasy Nature is Fantasy Heaven. Maybe she can use seals to seal her up?

^Her stamina in FN is limitless, I think? (Kinda one of the perk to be able to escape everything and not caring something like "Force")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back