• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Norse Kratos versus Reimu REMATCH: Dad of War vs The True God of Poverty

I am currently leaning in favor of Reimu.

It seems Kratos would not try to murder or seriously harm Reimu, he would hold back from what I'm seeing. And he has fewer options to end the fight with that mentality.

the girl that in the verse that have most h*ntai doujinshi fra
latest

Also Kasen has a way better h*ntai Doujin

Reimu AP advantage means nothing if she can't hit Kratos. I think everyone is forgetting Infinite Speed vs MFTL+

She couldn't hit Kratos, She wouldn't even be able to perceive him. He would perceive her as motionless. The same goes for LS. Class 25 vs Immeasurable. He can ragdoll her with the blades and she's no hope of breaking lose.

Reimu AP advantage means nothing if she can't hit Kratos. I think everyone is forgetting Infinite Speed vs MFTL+

She couldn't hit Kratos, She wouldn't even be able to perceive him. He would perceive her as motionless. The same goes for LS. Class 25 vs Immeasurable. He can ragdoll her with the blades and she's no hope of breaking lose.
MFTL+ is only applied for PC-98 Reimu, Canon Reimu is always in Infinite Speed

And watch this useless LS argument killed this match just like you did with Tenshi vs Hades

Anyway, i feel that LS wouldn't matter at all in GoW vs Touhou as the latter always be in ranged fight which wouldn't give the GoA chars a chance to ragdoll them

And watch this useless LS argument killed this match just like you did with Tenshi vs Hades
I mean, Kratos is getting faster and faster every moment so eventually her danmaku wouldn't even matter, especially to his own senses, reactions and skill.

I mean, Kratos is getting faster and faster every moment so eventually her danmaku wouldn't even matter, especially to his own senses, reactions and skill.
Yeah but then he need to deal with a lot's of her bs stuff as well like summoning the gods and so on
And then you need to factoring his reluctancy against a child/young person

Oh my bad lol I didn't see her infinite speed rating. Only saw her MFTL+. Even then, Kratos should still have the speed advantage, as Reimu's feat seems equal to Helios feat of lighting up the underworld, which Kratos far surpasses at this point.
That wasn't useless in that match lol

No he is far above baseline infinite speed.

Kratos>>Olympians>>>>>Titans>>Primordials

With AD he could catch up to characters who can blitz him like Heimdall

Couldn't Reimu seal Kratos' powers before his stat amps take effect? Or end the fight before his speed increases so much that Reimu won't be able to hit him?
How? Her sealing doesn't seem to be thought-based and when it comes to avoiding attacks, Kratos has a speed advantage on top of instinctive reaction, enhanced senses and his own experience with such things. Not to mention, he might just evolve to negate the sealing entirely.

“he might just evolve to negate the sealing entirely”

That’s a NLF. Plus, we just had a thread on evolution type powers that completely nuked them giving you anything you’ve never showcased getting from them before.

I guess I missed that conclusion to that thread. Does gow have sealing to say kratos would get resistance to it (I don’t remember sealing being a thing, but there is so many powers I likely just missed it).

On one hand nobody ever came close to resisting nor trying to resist the sealing before (since it was never used on Kratos), and I really don’t like giving kratos a resistance he has never come close to showcasing. Especially since if he is hit by the sealing he would be sealed, so I’m not even sure him having the ability to gain the resistance would even matter.

On the other hand I’m going to vote Reimu for completely unrelated reasons.

She has a massive ap advantage, immediately opens with a wall of projectiles (I know Kratos is faster but Reimu can only dodge the projectiles through gameplay mechanics, the openings shown are legitimately way too small for a person to actually fit through in plenty of the games (and in some games she just straight up makes a wall of projectiles with no openings at all), Kratos is too large to get past the projectiles), can summon gods with conceptually nuking, and is a small girl so Kratos will really not want to fight here (as stated plenty of times earlier).

Also going to bed, so if arguments change I’ll check tomorrow. Have a great day/night everyone.

On one hand nobody ever came close to resisting nor trying to resist the sealing before (since it was never used on Kratos), and I really don’t like giving kratos a resistance he has never come close to showcasing. Especially since if he is hit by the sealing he would be sealed, so I’m not even sure him having the ability to gain the resistance would even matter.
That's how Reactive Evolution works. Powers that affect him lose their effectiveness as he evolves against them.
On the other hand I’m going to vote Reimu for completely unrelated reasons.

She has a massive ap advantage, immediately opens with a wall of projectiles (I know Kratos is faster but Reimu can only dodge the projectiles through gameplay mechanics, the openings shown are legitimately way too small for a person to actually fit through in plenty of the games (and in some games she just straight up makes a wall of projectiles with no openings at all), Kratos is too large to get past the projectiles), can summon gods with conceptually nuking, and is a small girl so Kratos will really not want to fight here (as stated plenty of times earlier).
If it's really undodgeable then it's a stomp.

That's how Reactive Evolution works. Powers that affect him lose their effectiveness as he evolves against them.

If it's really undodgeable then it's a stomp.
But with some powers I’m not sure him evolving would help. Remember when he could be effected by existence erasure in 2018 and it just straight kills him before he gets a chance to resist it. He’ll already be sealed upon getting hit, he won’t get a chance to evolve against it.

I’m not sure undodgable was really the right word to say, it’s just that to Kratos, I think he’s too big to try and dodge and weave through the small gaps Reimu’s projectiles have (assuming she does leave a gap sometimes she doesn’t). Reimu doesn’t even fit through the gaps by what is shown in games, her hit box is just smaller than her body (or in the fighting games she just goes through the projectiles despite them literally taking up the entire screen).

Like he could run back away from them to dodge, it just makes him getting close nigh impossible. Whether that makes it a stomp or not could be argued.

Kratos absolutely destroys Reimu if he actually gets to start properly fighting her, so that’s why I’m not sure if it’s a stomp or not.

Last edited:
Kratos ain't destroying no little girl.

Kratos holding back is a massive impedance if Kratos vs Diemos, Kratos vs Thor 1st fight, Kratos vs Freya is anything to go by.
We all know how those fights went.

He absolutely won’t try to fight a little girl, I agree with that wholeheartedly. I just wanted to talk about the match while not taking that into account.

Edit: To clarify, that’s one of the things I was trying to refer to when it comes to making it hard for Kratos to actually fight here. If he actually would fight her and could fight her properly, he would win. That’s what I meant.

Last edited:
But with some powers I’m not sure him evolving would help. Remember when he could be effected by existence erasure in 2018 and it just straight kills him before he gets a chance to resist it. He’ll already be sealed upon getting hit, he won’t get a chance to evolve against it.

I’m not sure undodgable was really the right word to say, it’s just that to Kratos, I think he’s too big to try and dodge and weave through the small gaps Reimu’s projectiles have (assuming she does leave a gap sometimes she doesn’t). Reimu doesn’t even fit through the gaps by what is shown in games, her hit box is just smaller than her body (or in the fighting games she just goes through the projectiles despite them literally taking up the entire screen).

Like he could run back away from them to dodge, it just makes him getting close nigh impossible. Whether than makes it a stomp or not could be argued.

Kratos absolutely destroys Reimu if he actually gets to start properly fighting her, so that’s why I’m not sure if it’s a stomp or not.
Reimu scales to a larger number of universes than Kratos. It was inconclusive for me because I assumed Kratos could reliably just dodge her attacks until he blitzes her.

Without that, one touch kills him. Never mind how he's massively holding back on hurting her as well.

Not sure if GoW Kratos can win this one, much less Norse Kratos, especially cause that "She looks like a kid" handicap.

Because I said so.

1) Even if you do bloodlust him, you just take his mentality back to his Greek self. Who even then would restrain himself from hurting children.
2) if you uber bloodlust him to point of insanity, his character development and nightmares will bring him back on track or still make him restrain himself.

This isn't the same Kratos who killed his family under influence of Ares.

Back