• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

tiering goku is impossible he’s beyond gokuversal
jvIHC4o.jpeg

not going to lie me personally I think Goku solos jokes should be met with an instant permanent ban forever, the joker who joked about Goku should be have their socks wetted with spoiled old milk, be charged falsely for jaywalking, their shoes should be stolen, their almohadas should be filled with rocksand their crops should be eaten. Goku itself should receive another heart attack canonically for a seocodn time.But that's just me hahajahajajajaja im joking, totally not what I want /s/s/ ///ssss/s/s /s /s

not going to lie me personally I think Goku solos jokes should be met with an instant permanent ban forever, the joker who joked about Goku should be have their socks wetted with spoiled old milk, be charged falsely for jaywalking, their shoes should be stolen, their almohadas should be filled with rocksand their crops should be eaten. Goku itself should receive another heart attack canonically for a seocodn time.But that's just me hahajahajajajaja im joking, totally not what I want /s/s/ ///ssss/s/s /s /s
keep yapping lil bro 😭😭😭 goku slams💀🙏

Guys, I have a question about new tiering. Will new rules make transcending space-time and dimensionality 1A?
Technically no, it may just be Low 1-A, but most ways fiction has of establishing that sort of thing would end up at 1-A.

Stricter rules and evaluations afterall.
Yeah, some even losing their current 1-A status
Hope so, dont wanna see outer Goku threads
Goku is beyond tiering, outerversal is a downgrade, additionally the qualifications are now extremely limited plus it seems like we are going to have a revised BDE and ND thread however DT have taking care of some aspects of the ND thread already
I still honestly doubt that the changes will be implemented, the likely chance of changes of his thread being implied is as close to zero as you can get since
  • ultima is the most inactive admin i have seen
  • No one reading Allat
  • There's no time for this **** to go on
  • Revising multiple pages isn't what anyone have time for and since the wiki are now losing content mods, threads mods and admins, proves my point.
Well, you get the gist now, before this get implemented, goku would be strong enough to solo yogiri

Wait, seriously? This is the first I've heard of this.
The only active staffs are:
  • Thread mods: @Theglassman12 , some other dude with a dude on pink pfp, @Elizio33 (partially), the one with yuki pfp
  • Content mods: @Catzlaflame and @GarrixianXD, Note: cat have school work so she's not going to be in this site anymore soon, garrix only active in report thread
  • Admin: @DarkDragonMedeus that's all, the rest only spawns once in a blue moon
You understand the gravity of the situation now right?

The only active staffs are:
  • Thread mods: @Theglassman12 , some other dude with a dude on pink pfp, @Elizio33 (partially), the one with yuki pfp
  • Content mods: @Catzlaflame and @GarrixianXD, Note: cat have school work so she's not going to be in this site anymore soon, garrix only active in report thread
  • Admin: @DarkDragonMedeus that's all, the rest only spawns once in a blue moon
You understand the gravity of the situation now right?
there's definitely more that are active but I lowkey agree

the amount of staff that actually do stuff when us regular users ask them to (you know, like request help on their walls), is definitely less than half. But I do understand that ppl are busy and have higher priorities than vsbw. just look at how many times Idiosyncraticlawyer has to ping staff to evaluate stuff lol (Although he pings ppl who've already responded before alot..) - the turnout is very slim oftentimes.

but that's neither here nor there since this is offtopic

there's definitely more that are active but I lowkey agree

the amount of staff that actually do stuff when us regular users ask them to (you know, like request help on their walls), is definitely less than half. But I do understand that ppl are busy and have higher priorities than vsbw. just look at how many times Idiosyncraticlawyer has to ping staff to evaluate stuff lol (Although he pings ppl who've already responded before alot..) - the turnout is very slim oftentimes.

but that's neither here nor there since this is offtopic
Yep, i definitely understand they have their own lives but the key point is this won't be applied anytime soon, you know, the ultima thingy

The site should really implement some benefits for users to do stuff for it, like allowing to get the Patreon benefits by doing stuff besides paying money, it's clear that a mere "thanks" isn't doing the cut anymore.

I've also seen other forums have the mods manually recognize what some users have done, and under some consistent criteria, grant them images to display on their profile that can only be done so (aka, earned) in this manner, this also doubles as something that can be added to a curriculum vitae.

Back