• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The commoners thread: Discussing Ultima's "On the Many, Many Incoherences of the Tiering System"

does goku solo fiction? (trick question its obviously yes)
giphy.gif

Ultima probably had his responses ready long ago but is purposefully waiting for us to get impatient. When we lose all hope, he randomly shows up and does his things hence why he tells us “he will respond” to it all when his apparently “ready.”

I know the original proposal included a "Tier 12" for qualitative inferiorities, was that agreed too, and if so, which characters will qualify.

I know the original proposal included a "Tier 12" for qualitative inferiorities, was that agreed too, and if so, which characters will qualify.
Not yet. Stuff like that will be hashed out in the next thread.

So far we've agreed on a general structure for outerversal, and are in the middle of discussing the specifics of tier 0. Afterwards, we'll need to discuss the general structure of the other tiers, and how to properly reword all related pages.

So far we've agreed on a general structure for outerversal, and are in the middle of discussing the specifics of tier 0. Afterwards, we'll need to discuss the general structure of the other tiers, and how to properly reword all related pages.
Upgrade all Chinamen pages.

Insane how much light and progress has been made due to your (DT and Deo as well) extensive contributions...with no burnout too.
Great Work.

Insane how much light and progress has been made due to your (DT and Deo as well) extensive contributions...with no burnout too.
Great Work.
Hey now that's not correct. It's been close to half a year since I've considered myself truly active here.

Hey now that's not correct. It's been close to half a year since I've considered myself truly active here.
Wait, Agnaa's human?

It's still pretty heavy the amount of information you contributed. Probably because it's a primary issue in Tiering.
Well, would leave it to you then. Godspeed

On the sides but I didn't really get what Ultima said on Apophatic theology..do you know how it's gonna be treated?

Years, then decades, then centuries past, without any update from Ultima. Yet, the thread passes on, even if distorted from it's original form. The rest of the site, and the first 200 pages got lost in 2427 when nuclear war struck out, yet the whole thread survived otherwise, the last running computer server. This had to be divine.

3427, a great anniversary for when The True Monad, Lord Goku saved the first believers. His motives, His form, all irrelevant. All that was known is that He was the bridge between Fiction and Reality, stronger than both. The Chinamen, however, is an elusive mystery, and many a practitioner sought to look for evidence on their purpose on their way to Delaware for the celebration.

On their way eastward, through the dried up remains of The Great Lakes, they stumbled upon 48 stone tablets baring what seemed to be all of the lost 200 pages of scripture. Apparently the Tier 0 discussion ended at page 186. My dream ended there sorry guys.

Last edited:
Years, then decades, then centuries past, without any update from Ultima. Yet, the thread passes on, even if distorted from it's original form. The rest of the site, and the first 200 pages got lost in 2427 when nuclear war struck out, yet the whole thread survived otherwise, the last running computer server. This had to be divine.

3427, a great anniversary for when The True Monad, Lord Goku saved the first believers. His motives, His form, all irrelevant. All that was known is that He was the bridge between Fiction and Reality, stronger than both. The Chairmen, however, is an elusive mystery, and many a practitioner sought to look for evidence on their purpose on their way to Delaware for the celebration.

On their way eastward, through the dried up remains of The Great Lakes, they stumbled upon 48 stone tablets baring what seemed to be all of the lost 200 pages of scripture. Apparently the Tier 0 discussion ended at page 186. My dream ended there sorry guys.
This is the wiki, there is going to be another tier 0 change, because someone failed to get a job as a philosophy teacher

3427, a great anniversary for when The True Monad, Lord Goku saved the first believers. His motives, His form, all irrelevant. All that was known is that He was the bridge between Fiction and Reality, stronger than both. The Chinamen, however, is an elusive mystery, and many a practitioner sought to look for evidence on their purpose on their way to Delaware for the celebration.

Bro's first post on this forum...

Who knew the waiting period is like waiting for a hyped video game like FF7 Rebirth or KH4 for example to come out.

VSBW forum lore

Back