• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Boredom of a Monster thread 1: "Welcome to my little dimension."

Krosos was pleased but also confused by the new powers the device had given the participants, truly this machine was a genius or at least Krosos hoped that was the case. "Now thats that. Now just to teleport them." With the press of a button, all the PCs would be teleported into E's throne room with E waiting patiently for his new guests to grasp their new surroundings.

You are 8-C(1 ton) and you each have five powers to start with.

People here so far(waiting for some to add themselves) https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Dusty_Raider/Sandbox?useskin=oasis

Space Officer Tommy Redwave is always prepared for anything that we're to happen to him. Even sudden teleportation! He took in his surroundings for a second before dramatically pointing at E. A puff of smoke appeared behind him making it even more dramatic. The half a foot tall toy poses. "You! Tell Space Hunter Redwave what is happening this instant, and I pray you are not an evildoer. Combat is not what you want against Space Officer Tommy Redwave!"

Ava takes in her new surroundings before noticing a talking half foot toy.

This must be a fever dream

Nue looks around with a slightly confused face. She hears voices. "Uhh, whats w-i-i-i-ith all of this noise?" She says while momentarily glitching out.

"Hmm? Where might I be now?" Samael looks around in confusion. "I feel different. Like my powers have changed. You there, who are you? Where are we?" Samael extends his wings and addresses the being sitting on the throne.

Fulton sighed as he looked around to the others. He stretched his wings and hopped from foot to foot he was eating a lovely worm earlier today wgen he was trabsported here, disgruntled he flapped his wings and umleased a torrent of water to clean himself, surprised at such a power. He said aloud. "Whats happening? Who are you?" He thought as he started to rest still disgruntled and ready to flee at any time, but seeing far more than he ever could before. He decided to trust his foreign instincts and stay around and watch was happeing around him.

Yuno looked around the throne room quietly.

(W-What's going on!? Wasn't I supposed to be transported back home after defeating the Beast King!?)

Yuno glances at the half foot tall toy talking...

(Don't tell me; I'm in ANOTHER Another world!!)

Her head droops in disappointment.

"Mighty beast, now is not the time to roar out in agony!" Redwave made another pose, fist held high in the air. "We are in an odd situation, I understand. Part of me wants to scream out in anguish as well, but it is not time for such an expression of anger!"

I look around, confused.

"All right, in the name of the Temple of Light and the goddess Illumia ... who are you and where am I?" I ask, pointing a solar arrow at the target closest to me.

[The target is E]

What a confusing situation, though it seems that I'm not the only one confused based off the looks and rambling of the others. Should I stay quiet? That may attract more attention considering everyone else is shouting, but if I annoy someone I shouldn't things may go bad for me.

Theirs just too many unknowns, its best to stay silent and not attract too much attention, and wait for someone else to ask the questions.

A girl teleports up, in a fancy suit and tie, a fedora, and with hair running down to her chest

"Well, alright. So, I guess my gig's caught some attention?"

"You are looking at Space Hunter and Bounty Hunter Tommy Redwave, civilian! Protector of the good! Defender of those in need, even giants such as you people! I fight for justice!" Tommy looked up to the sky and put a hand over his heart. "To extend the hand of justice into the stars and celestial heavens! To protect all, aliens, animal and plant species I can find. That is the way of a true hero. That is the way of SPACE! OFFICER! TOMMY! RED! WAVE!"

He gestured up to the sky and a huge wave shot out from his hands and up into the ceiling. Gosh he had a flair.

Nue and 3 of her wings look at Yorn. "I am Error: Nue. Who a-a-are you?" She says while her entire head glitches.

Samael looks around, noticing the talking toy and glitching person.

"Seems this place is a gathering of all sorts of unusual types. Well, I suppose I'll introduce myself then. I am Samael, Angel, Fallen Angel to be precise, I had a few... disagreements with the methods of the other Angels, not like I care about that anyways, they can do what they like, I have my own path. Now, who are all of you?"

Huh? What's going on?

I stand up and look at the room of people around me.

Ring, who are these people and what am I doing here?

[COLOR=EC8E18]They are others who have been teleported here along with yourself for the amusement of Master E.[/COLOR]

Okay, I guess.

E decided to let the ramble get familiar with one another before giving them any info, besides they seem to have forgotten him already.

Alane, looking at the chaos around her, kinda just looks back at E, then starts twirling a newly generated fork in-between her fingers as she waits for things to die dow

I'm teleported in. My head suddenly receives a lot of information. It hurts.

I drop to my knees. This is not what i was expecting... is this another side effect of Reading Steiner?

@Junko

"I am Yorn, commander of the sacred knights of the Temple of Light, faithful soldier of the goddess Illumia and the most skilled archer of all Athanor ... after Tel'annas, of course"

He'd see the wonderful toy, Tommy Redwave, in his full kinda biker-Captain Falcon-like glory. "Now you, mighty beast. What is your name, and why do you roar in anguish? Believe me, I share your pain, but it is quite irrational."

I just shake my head and rub my eyes to make sure that everything I'm seeing here is real.

I reply to winged guy, "Name's Jared. I have absolutely no idea where I am and why I'm here. Hope we can get along."

Two of Nue's eye wings look at E. "Main villian? Ah, yes, yes, it is the main villian of this ssstory." Nue thinks to herself.

@Phoenix

I look at the man named Samael.

"I am Yorn, you ... your power ... you look so like the goddess Illumia, are you a god too?" I ask.

[Btw Illumia is an angel-like demi-goddess]

E finally spoke " And now I'm bored." He gets up from his throne and jumps toward they new gang. He was now a few feet away from them. " I'll go ahead and shoot the more common questions before you even ask. I am E and you are in my little pocket dimension. No, you can't go home. You were brought here to give me a challenge but you are no where near my level yet. You will be sent into random areas of my dimension to get stronger. You will have full freedom at that point. You will each be given an info pad that will answer any questions about the dimension. Once you are strong enough you will seek me out and either join me or kill me. Does that cover everything?"

Samael looks at Yorn.

"I am no god, nor do I desire to be. I am a Fallen Angel, though I served no gods even in the past, I had disagreements with my fellows. I am not evil, you need not worry in that regard, though some of my powers may be considered unholy by your kin."

Tommy Redwave grinned and pointed dramatically at E. "Well, you Evildoer! I'll have you know that I am quite frankly far too powerful for you as it is. Allowing me to grow stronger would be fruitless and quite frankly overkill. I've defeated all who stood in my way without barely flexing a muscle! You are nothing!"

Back