• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He'd use it as he did in the fight but I'm saying I wouldn't assume he'd open with it.
Garou’s attacks are all melee
the enemy is a mile away
why the hell wouldn’t he lead with teleporting to them instantly when he spams it in character
It would be a very blatant lie to say he wouldn’t lead with it

Garou’s attacks are all melee
the enemy is a mile away
why the hell wouldn’t he lead with teleporting to them instantly when he spams it in character
It would be a very blatant lie to say he wouldn’t lead with it
Doesn't lead with it in the fight he has in this form.
Is an extremely fast character anyway so that would pose no issue for him to just cross it.
Blatant lie.

Aite then.

DF211F1F-C4BF-4ACE-B28B-A7562E142748.jpg

The out of character portals in question:

Also it helps Garou because of the fact that his passive radiation and radiation attacks will kill him very quickly at that range

Ultimately, it doesn't matter much. He has the amulet to deal with Garou.

Doesn't their fight start way before that? And like, that's not an issue cause of instinctive action and such.
He only learned how to use portals after fighting blast, and the only thing that happened before that was the serious punch squared because he was already standing right next to him
Think about this for more than 2 seconds dude, the enemy is a mile away and all he has to do is think a portal into existence and he can instantly go right next to him

He only learned how to use portals after fighting blast, and the only thing that happened before that was the serious punch squared because he was already standing right next to him
Think about this for more than 2 seconds dude, the enemy is a mile away and all he has to do is think a portal into existence and he can instantly go right next to him
He's a guy that treats cosmic distances as a joke so I'm fairly sure it's more than likely for him to just close the gap. Especially considering even in that fight there are chinks where he opts to just move around, on top of him not opening that way.

Even then, Kratos would just use the amulet once he detects the danger of proximity.

This is why I said agree to disagree. Ultimately this is just gonna go on and on.

He almost makes more portals than he throws punches in the fight which is why I am very irritated that you think he would rather run at kratos than teleport to him with his favorite technique

Anyways if Garou hits kratos with a nuke or grb the fight ends instantly no matter what, it’s just over
Garou can amp his speed too with awakening breath and avoid the electricity or whatever, along with his passive AD helping with that
The only threat is time stop which Garou can do nothing against except hope that he lands the first attack
It’s still an obvious incon

Funny, I'd thought of doing this match, but wasn't sure whether people would deem it a stomp due to Kratos having no resistance to cosmic radiation and whether Kratos would actually be able to evolve to resist it.

I see people mentioning the equipment that Kratos could use against Garou, but would it be possible for Garou to steal that equipment to use it himself? Is that allowed in a vs battle?

Yes.

But Garou doesn't have magic... Sooooo
Oh, do those items need magic to work and not just a being of significant strength? I've only played GoW 2018 and Ragnarok, so I don't really know much about the Greek era and the abilities. Could Garou copy Kratos' RE and strength to wield those weapons?

Oh, do those items need magic to work and not just a being of significant strength? I've only played GoW 2018 and Ragnarok, so I don't really know much about the Greek era and the abilities. Could Garou copy Kratos' RE and strength to wield those weapons?
It's an entirely different magic system.

OPM is pseudo realistic scientific
GoW is esoteric magic system

It's an entirely different magic system.

OPM is pseudo realistic scientific
GoW is esoteric magic system
But has it explicitly stated, "you need magic to fuel these weapons?" Is the magic not already inherent within the weaponry and simply requires a powerful user to access them? That's what I'm asking.

wait hold on... If Kratos has a RE so good that he nigh-instantly resists shit...
Limited Resistance to Sleep Manipulation (Was the only person in the world not to be immediately affected by Morpheus seizing power. However, with prolonged exposure to the fog, he eventually succumbed)
How come this be a thing? Ain't it a anti-feat?

wait hold on... If Kratos has a RE so good that he nigh-instantly...

How come this be a thing? Ain't it a anti-feat?
Chains of Olympus came out in 2008

Ascension came out in 2013, which is where RE comes from.

And the reasoning is wrong, Morpheus had already been defeated by restored Helios, Kratos passed out from battle and mental toll, especially abandoning his daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back