• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AE Type 2 that is on steroids, protected by an AE Type 1 CM Type 1 layer of Hope, and is thus untouchable to AE Type 1 Fear Zeus with CM Type 1 who in turn massively scales up from AE Type 1 Primordials with Type 1 CM.

Also has juiced up CM Type 1 that makes Fear Zeus looks puny in comparison.

Can negate every immortality under the Sun save for Type 9.

Has Resistance Negation and resists Resistance Negation at the Conceptual level.

Brought back his soul even though Fear Zeus whacked it at the conceptual level beyond no return for Kratos.
what regen he can negate at most ? Mid-godly regen

I honestly don't know who to vote for, but wait a bit....Over already has 8 votes, so the Grace period has already started, right?

Layered resistance, even if it works he just ressurects

(No one cares for OVER 1 so his page is pretty outdated, just look at the other Mega Man profils for a better look, because hes supposed to be their composite)

I think the OP low key just forgot to equalize speed and thought it already was

Last edited:
Kratos has 2000 years of experience/Skill and Over has Data of 50 guys who each have to 50 to 200 years of Skill/Experience

So by logic, they are even and this is treating everything simple, hax is the important factor and every side has arguments to I would vote inconclusive to be honest

And the same, Kratos faced Ares who has more Skill (2000 years), Over has the experience from EXE facing Duo who had thousands of years, Star force facing Andromeda/le mu ... They are even or Kratos has an slight advantage
As of the Zero/ZX Legacy Collection promotions made by Capcom, the series for Zero takes place over several centuries so it might be a lot more than that.

Can someone answer my question on the in character mindset of OVER-1?
If it comes from X, is passive from a helmet

If it comes from other characters, no ******* idea

And Mother Elf comes with X too

Over is based on X so it would be one of the first moves, but as an rpg character plus the lack of information I have because JAPANESE then is iffy, at least in my opinion

But coming from a RPG where he has to analyze and get the battle memories... That could be why he usually should start with that, but again, I don´t know

I'd like to know if there exists an in character mindset for OVER-1 using info analysis and immediately does info delete, if there isn't then we can't assume that and it boils down to a coin toss on whatever it is he starts with, so the votes here just confuses me.

Given its a mass-produced robot made by 2 scientists with the memories of 50+ mega man characters from a defunct JRPG, it's a toss-up depending on the situation like any other JRPG character. Like Shulk, Geo Stelar, Hub Hikari, Joker, Noah, Pokemon, etc.

And since he has memories from characters that also comes from 2 JRPGs in his franchise, I think that helps too alongside being more than one version of him since he's...well mass-produced.

Giving him a state of mind that would inherently grant him an advantage doesn't sound like a good idea.

I mean, who's stopping someone from making the thread without him being bloodlusted? I think a fight with their characters in canon have far more merit.

Bloodlust doesn't make you go for insta winnhax in any specific match.

How would Over know to lead with info delete while bloodlusted... and say not lead with one of many infinite haxxes litering his profile ?
And some of his hax aren't listed on his profile to begin with. Why? Cause the profile is old

@SonicBayo1999 so it’s a toss up on if he uses info delete or not. Then I don’t see why the votes for OVER-1 are valid if it’s reliant on something that isn’t in character for him.

It is in the sense he's an RPG mass-produced robot with the memories of the characters he has the powers of. I only said "toss-up" to be funny making it irrelevant. Everything else i said is ok at least.

Y'all gamers need to play good games aka JRPGs

Last edited:
Theglassman12 is right, if that had been made clear from the beginning, then the battle would most likely have ended in Inconclusive, since we don't really know if he would start with that.

Tbh I think I made note of that multiple times. But nobody was listening to me and I'm kinda irritated af. This website sucks along with the other people here 🙄

Nah shit is over. Besides, Over-1 is gonna need an overhaul regardless. So does Hub Hikari. Which I also made mentioned. Along with Over-1 starting his OP moves anyway because of what I and many others said

Nah shit is over. Besides, Over-1 is gonna need an overhaul regardless. So does Hub Hikari. Which I also made mentioned. Along with Over-1 starting his OP moves anyway because of what I and many others said
....Then all the more reason for it to be removed.

• Outdated profile
  • Win condition is based on flawed reasoning for his mindset in battle.
  • No actual combat usage of his powers in the way we've been told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back