• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired
INFINITY ULTRON vs THOR (GOD OF WAR)
  • Speed is equalised
  • Starting Distance: 15 meters
Infinity Ultron: 0

Thor: 0

Inconclusive: 0

In a different possibility, a different Multiverse, Ultron kills the Guardians of the Multiverse and destroys The Watcher, leaving nothing to stand in his way to bring peace to every universe. Or so he thinks..

For there was one particular universe where his Sentries have never been able to destroy. Ultron eventually takes notice and decides to handle the pesky Aesir himself. Starting with the big one...

Thor oneshots in terms of raw power, has enough range that Ultron's size and dimensional travel are irrelevant and resists a lot of the latter's powers on a higher-dimensional level. Ultron has better mobility, greater versatility and can potentially kill Thor with his a few of his Infinity Stone's powers, like death manipulation, time stop, and reality warping.

Honestly, this depends on how Ultron opens up in a fight.

Forgot to mention that Ultron's hax is gonna get upgraded to 5-D whenever this CRT gets applied. But huh, that one-shot raw power gap isn't something I thought about

Also, Death Manipulation is getting removed in that same CRT

Ultron generally starts with Power Stone blasts that are accepted as having Matter Manipulation and Deconstruction

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that Ultron's hax is gonna get upgraded to 5-D whenever this CRT gets applied. But huh, that one-shot raw power gap isn't something I thought about

Also, Death Manipulation is getting removed in that same CRT

Ultron generally starts with Power Stone blasts that are accepted as having Matter Manipulation and Deconstruction
Thor can mostly dodge these, unless they're too massive and fly out of the way, as well as make it rain lightning bolts that could immediately fry Ultron. The time stop is a big problem for Thor though.

Okay, what offensive hax does he have at this point? Thor's resistances are all 5-D.

Who has higher Low 1-C?
I mean, Ultron's mere punches can scramble multiverses, which are each Low 1-C, but Thor's scaling chain easily outclasses that:

Baseline Low 1-C = Primordials < Titans < Ares < Brother Kings < Hercules = Thor.

Thor can mostly dodge these, unless they're too massive
Ultron can create giant energy shockwaves that involve the Power Stone, which span multiple planets and an entire galaxy
as well as make it rain lightning bolts that could immediately fry Ultron
Would Low-Mid Regen counteract that? Ultron fully recreated his arm after it was completely destroyed by Party Prince Thor
Okay, what offensive hax does he have at this point? Thor's resistances are all 5-D.
His Space-Time Reality Warping punches are the first thing that come to mind, but Ultron doesn't seem to use a lot of hax as far as I can tell. He does have access to all and any of the powers of the Infinity Stones if necessary

Who has higher Low 1-C?
Thor is on par with Hercules, who in turn is only slightly inferior to Zeus, who can one-shot the Brother Kings, Poseidon and Hades, who can in turn oneshot Titans, who are above Primordials, which is where baseline Low 1-C begins.

Ultron can create giant energy shockwaves that involve the Power Stone, which span multiple planets and an entire galaxy
Then Thor is on a race against time to kill Ultron before he no longer has air to breath.
Would Low-Mid Regen counteract that? Ultron fully recreated his arm after it was completely destroyed by Party Prince Thor
It's an energy blast from a god that can one-tap him. I don't quite think so.
His Space-Time Reality Warping punches are the first thing that come to mind, but Ultron doesn't seem to use a lot of hax as far as I can tell. He does have access to all and any of the powers of the Infinity Stones if necessary
Hm. Noted.

Ultron now has 5D hax, but Thor is pretty layered. But things like EE attacks he's got no answer for, among others.

I want to vote Ultron, but I'll refrain from doing so right now, as I'm not sure how he'll open up this fight.

Back