• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Seventh Hokage battles the Ghost of Sparta: Naruto (Storm Series) vs Kratos (God of War) (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frog strike to damage kraros internally, rasen shuriken to damage kratos cells directly, the truth seeking orbs to erase him, magnetic rasengan to seal him, to note the most notable
Zeus' Fury powernulling, Rage of Poseidon deconstructing Naruto beyond atomization and directly into the soul at a conceptual level, Amulet of Uroboros telling Kratos everything he needs to know about Naruto, time stop, slow, rewind, age manip and whatnot, Souls of Hades BFR, Power Null, Power Absorb, Deconstruction or Transmutation, Oath Stone of Orkos making duplicates to counter the Orbs, he's got a lot of shit to counter Naruto on that front.

Zeus' Fury powernulling, Rage of Poseidon deconstructing Naruto beyond atomization and directly into the soul at a conceptual level, Amulet of Uroboros telling Kratos everything he needs to know about Naruto, time stop, slow, rewind, age manip and whatnot, Souls of Hades BFR, Power Null, Power Absorb, Deconstruction or Transmutation, Oath Stone of Orkos making duplicates to counter the Orbs, he's got a lot of shit to counter Naruto on that front.
Can't recall but was poseidom rage Deconstruction like sub atomic or lower?
I recall some turn to vapor bs but unsure if it was that

Can't recall but was poseidom rage Deconstruction like sub atomic or lower?
I recall some turn to vapor bs but unsure if it was that
It reduced targets' bodies to "less than smoke" whatever that is and worked down to their souls, which includes their concept and mind as well.

Yeah, kratos spams it in character right? I can't recall very well, if he does then i will vote wincon since they can't end each other

Yeah, kratos spams it in character right? I can't recall very well, if he does then i will vote wincon since they can't end each other
Yeah, he does. A LOT.

Also, Naruto can't do jackshit about it no matter how much he keeps resurrecting. Dying, respawning and then coming back isn't an incon if you can't do anything to put your opponent down. An incon only happens when both sides have perfectly-clear answers for whacking each other or matching each other's powers that they'll end up one-shotting one another depending on who goes first, or if both of them collide at the same time.

He does in this key.

Again, I will remind that continuous death isn't an inconclusive. You're just incapped.
This. Especially if you're continuously resurrecting only to get murked over and over and over again with no real answer for your opponent, it's like Kuze coming back to fight Kiryu only for Kiryu to keep whupping his ass over and over and over and over again, doesn't mean it's an incon, because there's a clear victor in all these fights.

Huh, i saw other threads with the same situation and it was inconclussive because none of the sides could kill eachother, but just to note that agter resurecting naruto gets stronger, so wouldn't he eventually get stromg enough to kill kratos?

Yeah, he does. A LOT.

Also, Naruto can't do jackshit about it no matter how much he keeps resurrecting. Dying, respawning and then coming back isn't an incon if you can't do anything to put your opponent down. An incon only happens when both sides have perfectly-clear answers for whacking each other or matching each other's powers that they'll end up one-shotting one another depending on who goes first, or if both of them collide at the same time.
Naruto does have his Black Hole Creation to potentially do in Kratos, as well as the Black Receivers to paralyse his foes, on top of anything else I've missed.

Whethere he can use them in time is something to be discussed though.

Huh, i saw other threads with the same situation and it was inconclussive because none of the sides could kill eachother, but just to note that agter resurecting naruto gets stronger, so wouldn't he eventually get stromg enough to kill kratos?
I mean, his strength wouldn't mean much if he just keeps dying to hax that he doesn't resist.

As for those other threads, I can't speak for them but a good amount of those matches at least have both characters able to kill each other a reasonable percent of the time.

Naruto does have his Black Hole Creation to potentially do in Kratos, as well as the Black Receivers to paralyse his foes, on top of anything else I've missed.

Whethere he can use them in time is something to be discussed though.
I would think that he does, he is more skillex than kratos per the profiles(unless i am not seeing something)

I mean, his strength wouldn't mean much if he just keeps dying to hax that he doesn't resist.

As for those other threads, I can't speak for them but a good amount of those matches at least have both characters able to kill each other a reasonable percent of the time.
And naruto can here, the truth seeking orbs can make a shield arroubd him that erases whatever kratos trows at him, and then erase kratos if naruto attacks back at hin with them

And naruto can here, the truth seeking orbs can make a shield arroubd him that erases whatever kratos trows at him, and then erase kratos if naruto attacks back at hin with them
Kratos has instinctive reaction and enhanced senses to dangerous objects despite never seeing them prior, so he's likely to avoid them. And from what I can tell, they no longer have Existence Erasure going by the profile.

Also, Kratos can nullify his powers as well, with Zeus' Fury. Just keep that in mind.

Fate manipulation, naruto is not destined to die yet
Can it be proven this fate manipulation can make it so he’s conceptually not destined to die?

Because if not again I see no reason Hagoromo can revive him if he’s can’t interact or manipulate things on a conceptual level at all.

Therefore incon, btw naruto had ways to ignore durability, one of them being him main attack, so couldn't naruto eventually win?
No, Kratos has way more wincons than Naruto which are also much more potent and versatile.

Endless death and resurrection only to then get incapped by them isn't an incon.

so wait if Naruto dies, he will keep respawning until he will defeat Kratos right?

doesn't Kratos has a way or ways to not let this happen, instead of incap?
Soul of Hades BFR should do the trick. Naruto hasn't shown being able to teleport from universe to universe.

So yeah, I vote Kratos for my reasons above. Way better and more versatile hax, broken hax with Amulet of Uroboros, Power Null with Zeus' Fury, and then 4D Soul Hax, Deconstruction, Concept Manip and then some with Poseidon's Rage and Soul of Hades bullshit (The latter granting BFR even).

Last edited:
Kratos FRA

Naruto really doesen't have any way to defend himself or to counter Kratos' hax attacks.

Kratos should easily be able to stop Naruto's ressurection via Souls of Hades BFR and conceptual level erasion.

Kratos has instinctive reaction and enhanced senses to dangerous objects despite never seeing them prior, so he's likely to avoid them. And from what I can tell, they no longer have Existence Erasure going by the profile.

Also, Kratos can nullify his powers as well, with Zeus' Fury. Just keep that in mind.

No, Kratos has way more wincons than Naruto which are also much more potent and versatile.

Endless death and resurrection only to then get incapped by them isn't an incon.

Soul of Hades BFR should do the trick. Naruto hasn't shown being able to teleport from universe to universe.
Wait bfr? Forgot about that, that alone makes me vote for kratos, no kidding btw i vote kratos now

Wait bfr? Forgot about that, that alone makes me vote for kratos, no kidding btw i vote kratos now
I only realized this now, but my stupid ass forgot to add BFR to Kratos in his Demigod key, but yes, Arms of Hades summoned by Souls of Hades straight up BFRs its victims to the Underworld, both in the comics and in GoW Ascension. It's on Hades' profile tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back