• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say a few feats of kratos. Killing 2 pantheons of 2-C gods with different powers is pretty impressive and being a spartan is also pretty impressive with kratos having 1500 years experience as well I believe.
Oh damn 1500 years. Okay that is actually quite a bit. But is it 1500 years of straight throwing hands or was he just 1500 years old?

half of it was throwing hands other half was surviving with his son I believe
Incorrect. He saw 2000+ years worth of future conflict flash before his eyes in the exact moment he sat on his throne as the new God of War, with him also instinctively realizing everything that was going on there, all weapons, battle tactics and what have you, even instantly understanding that these weapons would pose no harm to him at all. His son came, way, way later, roughly 139 years after Tyr's temple got sealed (When Atreus enters the Temple for the first time as a 11-year-old, Freya says it's been sunk for 150 winters). That's just the tip of the iceberg, Gods of War know and are aware of all conflicts, battles and wars that have happened, are happening, and will happen, across all of time.

If that wasn't enough, when he was a Demigod, after obtaining the powers of Pandora's Box, he then tango'd with Ares who had the same exact powers and had a massive 2000-year-gap headstart on him in combat experience, and Kratos pushed him so hard that Ares had to use cheat codes to win and strip Kratos of all his magic and his arms, and yet, Kratos with just the Blade of the Gods managed to easily best him. Skill doesn't mean jackshit when you're going against Kratos. He was literally molded to be the best fighting machine in the Pantheon, destined to topple the very walls of Olympus itself.

Incorrect. He saw 2000 years worth of future conflict flash before his eyes in the exact moment he sat on his throne as the new God of War, with him also instinctively realizing everything that was going on there, all weapons, battle tactics and what have you, even instantly understanding that these weapons would pose no harm to him at all. His son came, way, way later, roughly 139 years after Tyr's temple got sealed (When Atreus enters the Temple for the first time as a 11-year-old, Freya says it's been sunk for 150 winters).

If that wasn't enough, while he was a Demigod, after obtaining the powers of Pandora's Box, he then tango'd with Ares who had the same exact powers and had a massive 2000-year-gap headstart on him in combat experience, and Kratos pushed him so hard that Ares had to use cheat codes to win and strip Kratos of all his magic and his arms, and yet, Kratos with just the Blade of the Gods managed to easily best him. Skill doesn't mean jackshit when you're going against Kratos.
Damn I didnt know that much. Thanks for correcting me tho

Can probably use the Mother Elf's powers which grants him Information Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement (Such as Paralysis, Transmutation, Health Reduction and Erasure of foes), Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and Biological Manipulation on a planetary scale (The Mother Elf can cure the Maverick Virus and manipulate the DNA, souls, and bodily structures of robots at will)

The said thought based hax is can probably use.....
It's questionable as far as profile goes whether Megaman can use it, let alone will use it or not.

Incorrect. He saw 2000+ years worth of future conflict flash before his eyes in the exact moment he sat on his throne as the new God of War, with him also instinctively realizing everything that was going on there, all weapons, battle tactics and what have you, even instantly understanding that these weapons would pose no harm to him at all. His son came, way, way later, roughly 139 years after Tyr's temple got sealed (When Atreus enters the Temple for the first time as a 11-year-old, Freya says it's been sunk for 150 winters). That's just the tip of the iceberg, Gods of War know and are aware of all conflicts, battles and wars that have happened, are happening, and will happen, across all of time.
So as soon as he sits down in his throne he gets this Matrix skill Amp of "I know Kung Fu" but just everything related to battle?

If that wasn't enough, when he was a Demigod, after obtaining the powers of Pandora's Box, he then tango'd with Ares who had the same exact powers and had a massive 2000-year-gap headstart on him in combat experience, and Kratos pushed him so hard that Ares had to use cheat codes to win and strip Kratos of all his magic and his arms, and yet, Kratos with just the Blade of the Gods managed to easily best him. Skill doesn't mean jackshit when you're going against Kratos. He was literally molded to be the best fighting machine in the Pantheon, destined to topple the very walls of Olympus itself.
So here he just was dealing with 2000 experience gap and... Ares power nulled him so badly he couldn't use his arms... and he can still beat him with a sword... using his arms? He can use non-functioning arms and legs with... pure skill? How does that even work?

Might go back to Over FRA. Actually yeah sure, skill doesn't matter since hax and I feel like the range adv is important

So as soon as he sits down in his throne he gets this Matrix skill Amp of "I know Kung Fu" but just everything related to battle?
Yeah. Anything related to war, conflict, battle, weapons, explosives, he knows it all, across all time, past, present, future, doesn't matter. That's the moment when he officially became the new God of War, and this is what it means to be the God of War.

So here he just was dealing with 2000 experience gap and... Ares power nulled him so badly he couldn't use his arms... and he can still beat him with a sword... using his arms? He can use non-functioning arms and legs with... pure skill? How does that even work?
He's Kratos. He's the God killer. He was molded to kill the Gods, to tear down Olympus.

Ares ripped out his Blades of Chaos from his arms brutally, thus ******* over his arms, and also stole his magic. Kratos then gets back to the Blade of the Gods, uses that against Ares instead, and Ares falls.

Now imagine someone with that kind of skill, and you give him the weaponry of THE STRONGEST GODS IN THE PANTHEON. You have a recipe for disaster.

Yeah. Anything related to war, conflict, battle, weapons, explosives, he knows it all, across all time, past, present, future, doesn't matter. That's the moment when he officially became the new God of War, and this is what it means to be the God of War.
Yea alright this is actually kinda broken lol
He's Kratos. He's the God killer. He was molded to kill the Gods, to tear down Olympus.

Ares ripped out his Blades of Chaos from his arms brutally, thus ******* over his arms, and also stole his magic. Kratos then gets back to the Blade of the Gods, uses that against Ares instead, and Ares falls.

Now imagine someone with that kind of skill, and you give him the weaponry of THE STRONGEST GODS IN THE PANTHEON. You have a recipe for disaster.
Being molded to take down X thing is basically just being made to be a killing machine, which is exactly what Zero is, which Over would scale to lol (not like skill matters)

Isn't this just a stamina feat then? It seems like he was just fighting with his arms when they were ******. Does he use some kind of technique to make it happen (specify plz) or is it just willpower?

Well I guess he didn't have magic anymore (but I never remember Kratos using magic in the first place ngl)

Kratos has 2000 years of experience/Skill and Over has Data of 50 guys who each have to 50 to 200 years of Skill/Experience

So by logic, they are even and this is treating everything simple, hax is the important factor and every side has arguments to I would vote inconclusive to be honest

And the same, Kratos faced Ares who has more Skill (2000 years), Over has the experience from EXE facing Duo who had thousands of years, Star force facing Andromeda/le mu ... They are even or Kratos has an slight advantage

Kratos has 2000 years of experience/Skill and Over has Data of 50 guys who each have to 50 to 200 years of Skill/Experience
Bare minimum. Add another thousand years from the Titan War and possibly an unquantifiably long eternity from the Primordial War.

So by logic, they are even and this is treating everything simple, hax is the important factor and every side has arguments to I would vote inconclusive to be honest

And the same, Kratos faced Ares who has more Skill (2000 years)
Plus the Titan War and the Primordial War. Remember, Gods of War embody War itself, they know of and are fully knowledgeable of all conflict that has happened in the past, is happening in the present, and will happen in the far future.

, Over has the experience from EXE facing Duo who had thousands of years, Star force facing Andromeda/le mu ... They are even or Kratos has an slight advantage
I'd say Kratos has a slight advantage. But there's also Kratos murking Younger Clones of him who were much faster, stronger, more skilled and significantly more bloodlusted than him, while also possessing all of his weapons and powers. And Kratos broke EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM like porcelain vases.

Still kind of don't get how this is a skill feat and not a stamina feat. I know it isn't relevant but I gotta know skill is funny

Isn't this just a stamina feat then? It seems like he was just fighting with his arms when they were ******. Does he use some kind of technique to make it happen (specify plz) or is it just willpower?
Kratos was completely down bad after Ares killed his fake family yet again in the weird-ass dimension. If Kratos didn't have the Blade of the Gods, no amount of willpower would be enough to save his ass. That and it was the only weapon that could reliably pierce through Ares' armor because all of his other weapons even when amped didn't do jackshit to it, but Kratos was more than able to make up for it with his skill and ram Ares' own spider arms through his armor.

Once Kratos saw the Blade of the Gods tho, it was game over for Ares, and he was quickly whittled down and killed.

Well I guess he didn't have magic anymore (but I never remember Kratos using magic in the first place ngl)
He does, refer to the part where Ares berates Kratos for rejecting him, outright stating: "YOU WILL HAVE NO POWER, NO MAGIC, THE ONLY THING LEFT FOR YOU, IS DEATH!"

During this dialogue, he literally rips out the Blades of Chaos out of Kratos' arms and then steals all of his magic powers (Zeus' Fury, Poseidon's Rage, Army of Hades, etc.) and then hurls the Blades at his fake family to kill them, demotivating Kratos yet again. All that is left in Kratos are the powers of Pandora's Box (Notably, a sliver of Hope), and the Blade of the Gods in front of him. Kratos takes it out, runs Ares through with it, and then deals a final fatal blow to the War God's chest. Ares dies and explodes.

Im gonna spice this convo up, what does Power of Hope bring to the table for this matchup? Assuming its not restricted

AE type 2 that have AE 1 ?
AE Type 2 that is on steroids, protected by an AE Type 1 CM Type 1 layer of Hope, and is thus untouchable to AE Type 1 Fear Zeus with CM Type 1 who in turn massively scales up from AE Type 1 Primordials with Type 1 CM.

Also has juiced up CM Type 1 that makes Fear Zeus looks puny in comparison.

Can negate every immortality under the Sun save for Type 9.

Has Resistance Negation and resists Resistance Negation at the Conceptual level.

Brought back his soul even though Fear Zeus whacked it at the conceptual level beyond no return for Kratos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back