• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is clearly a new win con
can we please just reset the votes on this thread that had the ENTIRE DISCUSSION TAKE PLACE IN 2 HOURS without a single Garou supporting argument, and it doesn’t even clarify that the 2-C shield is allowed despite the other 2-C weapons being banned
2C stuff in AP is restricted, Shield is just durability. Heck Kratos'own Blades are 2C dura, which is allowed here.
You said he likes to spam time stop so how does he do it with the amulet?

does he just think and it does it or does have to press anything?
Gesture at best

I'm neutral to doing that personally but like, there's zero rule to have us doing that.
I can almost guarantee you that half the people that voted FRA won’t even come look at the new arguments which will become obvious once the votes are reset, because this happens all the time
there is a reason people sometimes have the decency to say “waiting for further input” despite knowing who they’re gonna vote.

I can almost guarantee you that half the people that voted FRA won’t even come look at the new arguments which will become obvious once the votes are reset, because this happens all the time
there is a reason people sometimes have the decency to say “waiting for further input” despite knowing who they’re gonna vote.
Like I said, neutral to it but it's not a must for the OP to do.

Is there anything equivalent to a road roller Planck in GOW?

cause this time stop thing got me thinking kratos just stops time then drops something huge on Garou

Bruh it just makes it a easier for Kratos to wjn, why every vote will be reseted via that when no one voted Garou 🗿

But yeah still going With Kratos

As for time stop, considering Garou has an AP advantage is there something Kratos has that negates his durability? If not then what’s his win con

My vote's still on Kratos. His hax advantages are numerous and he will absolutely use them from the get-go once he senses the danger Garou poses to him. Amulet of Uroboros and Poseidon's Rage will ultimately screw Garou over if he tries to get in too close with Radiation, causing Garou to spontaneously deconstruct beyond the conceptual level. GGWP.

As for time stop, considering Garou has an AP advantage is there something Kratos has that negates his durability? If not then what’s his win con
Zeus's Fury, Poseidon's Rage, Souls of Hades, Amulet of Uroboros de-aging, Kratos being able to physically destroy souls at the conceptual level, take your pick.

Soul destruction (unsure If thus one was considetated dura neg or not), mind destruction, transmutation of the soul, Deconstruction , age Manipulation
Also kratos isn't even that much weaker

7ashsc.jpg

Almost all hax is dura neg or neg of some kind.
Hades hax is soul neg, power neg, transmutation, life hax etc.
Zeus hax is power null
Posiedon's hax is soul hax and matter Deconstruction
Charon's Mask is literally Ametarasu in mechanics
Amulet of Ouroborus is pure neg all around with time hax

He also has soul hax with bare hands.

How is this not a stomp if kratos has an unbeatable time to stop one shot that he spans in character, along with a 2-C shield to add insult to any chance of garou’s black hole causing injury, along with type 2 immortality making him completely radiation immune practically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back