• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Anti-Monitor & the Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunderbolt might need a Pre-crisis and Post-Crisis Profile to limit confusions.

Perhaps, but we do not have any feats to scale from for his pre-Crisis incarnation.

There is a JSA/JLA crossover with Thunderbokt where he is able to erase the Justice League from existence and go toe to toe with Doctor Fate. I need to find it again, so I'll see if I can find some scans.

Jared1111 said:
There is a JSA/JLA crossover with Thunderbokt where he is able to erase the Justice League from existence and go toe to toe with Doctor Fate. I need to find it again, so I'll see if I can find some scans.
Even if that was the case it STILL wouldn"t change the tier of the COIE anti monitor feat

So, should we add a second key on the Anti-Monitor's profile when he was at the dawn of times? for the first key, the justificasiom could be "Fought the Monitor for one million years, Is tied to all antimatter and can tap into their powers" and the second key could be "Possess the power of an infinite number of positive matter universes and the antimatter universe, Was going to remake the entire multiverse, Stalemated the Spectre when the latter was amplified by the earth's most powerful sorcerers".

His statistic would still be 2-A, so I do not know if it is necessary.

Yes but a far higher degree of 2-A than his base stats.

Well, I suppose that it should be fine then.

Yes. I will unlock the page for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Is there something left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back