• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Anti-Monitor & the Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some people that you can ask for input via their message walls: Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Hykuu, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, and Nether nine

Impressive scans indeed.

But then Pre-Crisis Superman's tier will have to be looked at too.

And I haven't been exactly brushing up on Rebirth scans or CoIE so I will leave this to the veteran experts like Sandman and Hykuu.

I think that Supergirl fighting the Anti-Monitor and Harbinger killing the Monitor have to be considered as outliers.

This seems fine

I'd also like to add how in the brainiac profile, God Brainiac has type 4 Immortality for being a monitor level being (which showed anti monitor in that scan) Yet, for some reason the AM doesn't have type 4?

Hykuu said:
This seems fine
I'd also like to add how in the brainiac profile, God Brainiac has type 4 Immortality for being a monitor level being (which showed anti monitor in that scan) Yet, for some reason the AM doesn't have type 4?
type 4 Immortality went to revision; it is no longer associated with being a deity. Brainiac should lose his.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2125621

I would like Matthew, Sandman31, and Azathoth to clarify what they think.

The justification for The Monitor could be "The Monitor is tied to an infinite number of positive matter universes within the multiverse and possess their powers"

Maybe "The Monitor was empowered by an infinite number of positive matter universes within the multiverse." sounds better, although I am not sure if it is enough of a justification for our visitors.

Antvasima said:
Maybe "The Monitor was empowered by an infinite number of positive matter universes within the multiverse." sounds better, although I am not sure if it is enough of a justification for our visitors.
And what about "The Monitor is empowered by an infinite number of positive matter universes within the multiverse and their powers flows throught him." The visitors will understand that the power of an infinite number of universes flows throught him. And we should add "The Monitor is linked to every positive matter universes within the multiverse and destroying these universes will weaken him" as weakness.

Hykuu said:
Oh anti monitor should have things like BFR and Power null but I'll make a thread for that later
The Anti-Monitor has already BFR on his profile.

Empowerment seems fine. I will unlock the two profiles so you can edit them. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Just to know, i add only the Empowerment on their profile or i also upgrade them to 2-A?

Both, and remember to add links to the relevant scans as evidence.

A second key should be added on Anti-Monitor's profile when he was "At the dawn of time".

QWSP explains how YZ and LKZ are Princes of the 5th Dimension

https://imgur.com/LPO0XdT

https://imgur.com/GGpnlgm

Some scans from JLA Crisis Times Five where YZ fights other 5th Dimensional beings like LKZ and QWSP, and he wins

https://imgur.com/a/vpy4tJM

This key should be High 2-A At the dawn of time

The evidences look legit for 5-D looks legit. The spectre's last key would need to be updated. The Monitor would need another key.

YZ, LKZ, and QWSP having profiles would make the scaling most easier to show compared to relying on scans and past CRT.

Nedge1000 said:
The evidences look legit for 5-D looks legit. The spectre's last key would need to be updated. The Monitor would need another key.
Why the Monitor would need another key?

No, only the Anti-Monitor should have another key when he was at the dawn of time.

We cannot scale retroactively from 1999 to 1985. The Thunderbolt was not established at anywhere near that degree of power at the time.

Antvasima said:
We cannot scale retroactively from 1999 to 1985. The Thunderbolt was not established at anywhere near that degree of power at the time.
Okay so, his key should be "At least 2-A" instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back