• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure Goku has only killed 4 people in his fighting career. Kid buu is literally evil incarnate, Frieza was seconds away from blowing up Earth, and king piccolo was a life or death circumstance and he already killed I think 3 of his friends. Yakon is the only one I can remember that he killed for no reason, but he was basically an animal. Goku would probably just incap right away so I'm voting for him
Goku didn't kill yakon. Yakon killed himself

Goku starting by using ki blast or kiai against people varies pretty much in a situational hypothesis, and both of them are attacking in their step with Sonic being a living blast in this case.
Doesn't really change much for me. Goku still has options. He doesn't need to start. He has the abilities to sense incoming attacks, can adapt on the fly and has more than enough skill.

Doesn't really change much for me. Goku still has options. He doesn't need to start. He has the abilities to sense incoming attacks, can adapt on the fly and has more than enough skill.
While Sonic can literally do the same, and if Goku tries to attack Sonic and he will literally get sliced through mid-air.
Etl0JDcXUAA6YKT.png:large

While Sonic can literally do the same, and if Goku tries to attack Sonic and he will literally get sliced through mid-air.
Etl0JDcXUAA6YKT.png:large
And Goku also has experienced against people that do the same, comparable to him in skill, and still won.

He won't get sliced mid-air, you should know by now he can completely control his movement, come on now.

And that's without counting that thing needs to cross a great distance, giving ample time to concentrate even if you want to argue it doesn't give enough to avoid.

He won't get sliced mid-air, you should know by now he can completely control his movement, come on now.
I know that he can control his movement, but Sonic has a way of using a focused homing attack in this kind of technique to fall the opposite side and if Goku tries to do any kind of attack he gets killed thanks to the defensive aura that Sonic gets here.

I know that he can control his movement, but Sonic has a way of using a focused homing attack in this kind of technique to fall the opposite side and if Goku tries to do any kind of attack he gets killed thanks to the defensive aura that Sonic gets here.
Sonic can or the sword? Just for clarification purposes. ovo

Wait, what aura and how does it work and why the hell wasn't it brought up til now? That's really important info, mate.

As I showed in the scan above, when Sonic boosts himself he can convert energy to a defensive aura that attacks foes at point blank range, and it follows in the same logic as the previous points.
Sonic or the sword? Again, this is important. And why Sonic doesn't want or can't stop the sword? Never got this exactly clarified.

Sonic or the sword? Again, this is important. And why Sonic doesn't want or can't stop the sword? Never got this exactly clarified.
Because Excalibur commands Sonic to do what's needed to find openings and the spots when fighting against opponents of this kind (He specifically gives instructions against the Dark Queen), which is a supporting by his experience tbh.

"This kind"? He fought someone that didn't really want to fight (at least not to the dead) and tried to kill him anyway?
Yes, since Merlina wasn't with the exact intention of killing Sonic if he interfered around in her plan to make everyone immortal, since Sonic opposes the concept of immortality in his perspective.

If the match starts from 4km away and Goku senses Sonic is fodder in comparison to him physically, couldn't he just go for a kiai since he has no further intentions besides beating Sonic?

I thought this fight was in combat range but if not then Goku might just use a kiai which is a no travel time attack meaning it will hit Sonic and knock him out.

If the match starts from 4km away and Goku senses Sonic is fodder in comparison to him physically, couldn't he just go for a kiai since he has no further intentions besides beating Sonic?

I thought this fight was in combat range but if not then Goku might just use a kiai which is a no travel time attack meaning it will hit Sonic and knock him out.
Yes. He did the same thing to Chi-Chi to incapacitate her.

Except when Sonic will also start by attacking first? In which he already has a defensive aura to protect himself from damage?

uhh, will said defensive barrier work on someone 110x stronger than you?
Because the attack literally bypasses durability and Goku doesn't have any kind of feat to power null this kind of energy at once? Mate, Sonic creates a barrier by simply accelerating in the environment and it's not like he won't be able to sense danger here.

There is no reason to assume that Sonic can't use most of his base abilities in this key aside from the fact that he purposedly limits himself when not getting serious.

Last edited:

Vs

battle of gods base goku used

blue spike thingy with sword used

in character but incaping or killing can be an option if its in character

both are 3-A

speed equal

Music for ***** and giggles

Clown: 10 (@SemiRaedi ) (@LephyrTheRevanchist ) (@FluffyCreatureZ ) (@CBslayeR ) (@Dust_Collector ) (@BetterThanYou ) (@Armerish ) (@Ganasto ) (@Bababo ) (@ShadowWarrior1999 )
Dicknips: 10 (@JED ) (@Ottavio_Merluzzo ) (@TauanVictor ) (@Sonicflare9 ) (@Maverick_Zero_X ) (@sanicspood ) (@Gabs22_Gamer ) (@ElixirBlue ) (@GlaceonGamez471 ) (@Theuser789 )
What ever the hell this is:
ShadowWarrior voted Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back