• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, damn. Didn't know the Manga was retelling the movie. Last I saw of it before going on a DB break was Black Freeze clapping Ultra Ego and Ultra Instinct Goku.
Frieza walked in, one shotted the villain, one shotted the heros, took the villains henchmen for himself, and then dipped.

Unfathomably efficient levels of packery unheard of in the modern day

Frieza walked in, one shotted the villain, one shotted the heros, took the villains henchmen for himself, and then dipped.

Unfathomably efficient levels of packery unheard of in the modern day
Did the Granolah arc not conclude? They just had Black Freeza show up, then started a retelling of the movie?

Wow. That is unfathomably stupid. I guess they were desperate to wrap things up.
Not really, it was part of Alec's plan to get Gas strong enough to kill the saiyans and Frieza since he had a grudge against both. Earlier in the arc, Alec tries to send a message or call to Frieza, and he only just shows up at the end. It's all set up beforehand. Frieza showing up and being that strong is a surprise but it's built up in one way or another

Not really, it was part of Alec's plan to get Gas strong enough to kill the saiyans and Frieza since he had a grudge against both. Earlier in the arc, Alec tries to send a message or call to Frieza, and he only just shows up at the end. It's all set up beforehand. Frieza showing up and being that strong is a surprise but it's built up in one way or another
I guess so. But I meant moreso it's a weird way to END the arc. And then suddenly jump to a completely unrelated arc. They're just wasting time at that point. They could've immediately transitioned to the "Black Freeza arc" instead of breaking the immersion of the arc. But I guess I'll just have to cope with it.

I guess so. But I meant moreso it's a weird way to END the arc. And then suddenly jump to a completely unrelated arc. They're just wasting time at that point. They could've immediately transitioned to the "Black Freeza arc" instead of breaking the immersion of the arc. But I guess I'll just have to cope with it.
The ending is fine. Heck, some parts of the retelling are fine, it's just taking too long. They skipped broly and rof in the manga, guess they don't want to do that anymore

Well with the AP advantage, won't sonic just get stuck on goku's aura, since he can form barriers with his ki, jiren has showed this ability, even gohan and vegeta have as well, so since sonic starts out with higher speed, won't goku just transform, then one shot him?

Well with the AP advantage, won't sonic just get stuck on goku's aura, since he can form barriers with his ki, jiren has showed this ability, even gohan and vegeta have as well, so since sonic starts out with higher speed, won't goku just transform, then one shot him?
Sonic still has a reaction speed edge over Goku, since he has a 4x reaction speed boost, on top of his boost

Well with the AP advantage, won't sonic just get stuck on goku's aura
Chaos Control to not get trapped

since he can form barriers with his ki, jiren has showed this ability, even gohan and vegeta have as well
Sonic negates barriers with his insta shield, besides he can also teleport inside with chaos control

so since sonic starts out with higher speed, won't goku just transform, then one shot him?
Well, unless Goku becomes ui sign or 20x KK, he won't be outspeeding Sonic anytime soon, Sonic has the reaction speed to keep with Goku even then, and Sonic has a pleotora of ways to not get hit at all as i have said before, and if he sees that he will get hit, he can use one of his color powers to instantly win as i have described before, or to not get hit by goku at all, So even if Goku transforms, that won't be enough to takr Sonic down with his options of evasion and color powers that would make him basically immune to all of Goku's way of damage

besides, Goku doesn't have a reason to Kill Sonic, so he would most likely go for a karate chop just like when he fought king chappa, but if he does that the Chaos Emeralds would wake Sonic up, and then Sonic would most likely go for his haxes to beat goku, if he goes with Chaos Control specially, Goku would be powerless to do anything

When Goku wants to Inca someone, and is not a tournament, he usually criplles them. Like, when he brokes Burter back.

Besides Sonic trying killing him?
Sonic wouldn't try to kill him at first, Sonic is a hero, people, he will try to incap goku first with Chaos Control or some other ways

How he gonna go do a karate chop in Sonic? Sonic don't even have a visible neck.
trade "karate chop" for any other move that can make someone pass out

Like, look at this.
This is for Sonic Rush btw, best game.
Sonic does have a neck btw, just look at the opening of Sonic CD

When Goku wants to Inca someone, and is not a tournament, he usually criplles them. Like, when he brokes Burter back.
he only did that because he knew they were bad guys who tried to kill his friend and son and were an actual threat, Sonic is neither of those things, Goku is a good person, why would he break the bones of someone he can feel that isn't evil

why would he break the bones of someone he can feel that isn't evil
To Inca him. Is not killing Sonic outright, breaking his bone is valid.
Like, the blue bur is running circles around him, and just blitz him, i don't see a reason for him to not limit his movents option by breaking a part of his body. Like, breaking someone bones in the middle of a combat is not nescessary evil, is just not very honor.
trade "karate chop" for any other move that can make someone pass out
You sentence would make no sense trought, like "Gut punch just like when he fought king chappa" even trought he never did a gut punch on King Champa, but okay Goku 100% would try a Gut punch. Is he go Inca move for almost everyone.

Last edited:
To Inca him. Is not killing Sonic outright, breaking his bone is valid.
goku would break the bones of a stranger he knows nothing off and that he can feel will not have ill intent?
besides, this is really moot since Sonic can easily heal from that with Sonic Heal

Like, the blue bur is running circles around him, and just blitz him, i don't see a reason for him to not limit his movents option by breaking a part of his body. Like, breaking someone bones in the middle of a combat is not nescessary evil, is just not very honor.
sure then, altho Sonic would most likely go serious with hax if goku does something like that

You sentence would make no sense trought, but okay Goku 100% would try a Gut punch. Is he go Inca move for almost everyone.
sure i guess

besides, this is really moot since Sonic can easily heal from that with Sonic Heal
Is really that good? Like, Sonic need to stay in place for some seconds to finish healing himself, which Goku could captivaze to use another attack.
And i 98% he can't just use boost to increase the healing effect.

And the healing can really just heal from broken bones so fast?

Is really that good? Like, Sonic need to stay in place for some seconds to finish healing himself, which Goku could captivaze to use another attack.

I think vibrating and accelerating your molecules at sound dwarfing speed will heal a broken neck really fast XD

Chaos Control makes him stop time to have as much time as he needs, besides most of his wincons he can do without broken bones mattering, like basically all of his color powers

I wouldn't say he leads with Violet Void right away, but given he'd blitz Goku immediately with boost (and Goku wouldn't think to use SSBKK20 in time to stop that), it's only a matter of time until Sonic realize standard attacks are useless and hax

I wouldn't say he leads with Violet Void right away, but given he'd blitz Goku immediately with boost (and Goku wouldn't think to use SSBKK20 in time to stop that), it's only a matter of time until Sonic realize standard attacks are useless and hax
I know but like, The moment he pulls that it's GG isn't it?

I don't think Goku can resist the gravitional pull of the Violet void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back