• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His speed didnt increase as much tho
Boost is a 346x speed amp, Said boost was easily dodged by Infinite

Later Sonic was capable of beating the Crap out of Infinite without his boost

Plus the fact there is still the IDW giving more boosts to Sonic and Sonic frontiers, Then by the end he gets 4x stronger and faster

See where i'm going XD?

Boost is a 346x speed amp, Said boost was easily dodged by Infinite

Later Sonic was capable of beating the Crap out of Infinite without his boost

Plus the fact there is still the IDW giving more boosts to Sonic and Sonic frontiers, Then by the end he gets 4x stronger and faster

See where i'm going XD?
well sonic moment, anyways less derailing rn we waiting for more db supporters

My next reply is my response to Omega, so ok.
Actually forget, i suffered a minor burnout for something that happened in RL so i don't want to discuss right now.

So i gonna vote Goku real quick, due to his AP,skill and his ranged attacks.

I don't know why the rings are optional equipment when clearly Sonic and co have rings absorbed

Sonic specifically has 70B rings

I don't know why the rings are optional equipment when clearly Sonic and co have rings absorbed

Sonic specifically has 70B rings
He don't always have 70B in all games. Like, all of them.

755.jpg

Ah, this. Sonic playboy feat;

How long will this be relevant? DBS speed rating could get higher when we hash out things like SSJ2 and apply SSG and fusion multipliers to the scaling chain. I get that Sonic needs to beat Goku but I had assumed we were waiting for the verses to sort out their stuff before resuming the 'rivalry'

I could be wrong and that could just apply to sonic vs heros, my b if so

How long will this be relevant? DBS speed rating could get higher when we hash out things like SSJ2 and apply SSG and fusion multipliers to the scaling chain. I get that Sonic needs to beat Goku but I had assumed we were waiting for the verses to sort out their stuff before resuming the 'rivalry'

I could be wrong and that could just apply to sonic vs heros, my b if so
It's moreso the Heroes stuff. But you are right that this will be irrelevant soon given Sonicverse will get a massive speed upgrade later down the road. So the match will be removed regardless.

It's moreso the Heroes stuff. But you are right that this will be irrelevant soon given Sonicverse will get a massive speed upgrade later down the road. So the match will be removed regardless.
We got speed buffs too, that nobody seems willing to apply. This rivalry, (it's mostly just clout chasing dragon ball tbh), feels like those videos of those two dogs barking at each other through the fence and then the fence gets removed and suddenly they are all calm ☠️☠️

We still have to apply massive speed buffs cuz of SSG and fusion and no one is doing it. Everytime we get these matches both fandoms end up still having more work to do.

'Alright guys time to inflict hell upon ourselves with a sonic vs dragon ball thread, everyone have their shit together? no?' Everytime

We got speed buffs too, that nobody seems willing to apply. This rivalry, (it's mostly just clout chasing dragon ball tbh), feels like those videos of those two dogs barking at each other through the fence and then the fence gets removed and suddenly they are all calm ☠️☠️

We still have to apply massive speed buffs cuz of SSG and fusion and no one is doing it. Everytime we get these matches both fandoms end up still having more work to do.
Yeah, I saw glimpses of that. Sonic buffs mostly just coming from scaling and feats (We're going for Infinite speed Base Sonic soon, maybe Immeasurable later depending on what we find). Spot on comparison tbh.

Yeah, it's the curse of having long running verses that are still ongoing. We mostly need to workout the scaling blog, and it seems we have another CRT that needs to go through for 2-C Sonic. So even more work as per usual...

Yeah, I saw glimpses of that. Sonic buffs mostly just coming from scaling and feats (We're going for Infinite speed Base Sonic soon, maybe Immeasurable later depending on what we find). Spot on comparison tbh.

Yeah, it's the curse of having long running verses that are still ongoing. We mostly need to workout the scaling blog, and it seems we have another CRT that needs to go through for 2-C Sonic. So even more work as per usual...
What's funny is that it's entirely possible a new dragon ball series will come out if the leaks are correct. Our verses will be in a constant state of upgrading so we will just be in this indefinite state of applying upgrades and never actually doing any matches

'Time for Sonic vs dragon ball?'

'No dragon Ball's scaling chain and multipliers are outdated'

'How about now?'

'Nope new Sonic game'

'How about now?'

'Can't, new 5D DBS timeline CRT just dropped, gotta discuss it'

this continues to the heat death of the universe

I will be 85 and we still won't have gotten through this dick measuring contest because goku just fought blorbo in the 79th dimension

What's funny is that it's entirely possible a new dragon ball series will come out if the leaks are correct. Our verses will be in a constant state of upgrading so we will just be in this indefinite state of applying upgrades and never actually doing any matches

'Time for Sonic vs dragon ball?'

'No dragon Ball's scaling chain and multipliers are outdated'

'How about now?'

'Nope new Sonic game'

'How about now?'

'Can't, new 5D DBS timeline CRT just dropped, gotta discuss it'

this continues to the heat death of the universe
If we pray hard enough, both series will end at some point and make a match feasible. But prolly won't be till the young fans are going gray. It'd honestly be better to put A Sonic character against a GT character instead given that's already ended. But I think that'll likely result in a stomp. Since GT isn't exactly in the same echelon as Super, and even Base Sonic vs DBS Goku is debatable. Dunno why people don't make more matches of parts of DB that are over and pit em against parts of Sonic that are over (Like Sonic X vs DBZ or smth). Something's less likely to change then.

If we pray hard enough, both series will end at some point and make a match feasible. But prolly won't be till the young fans are going gray. It'd honestly be better to put A Sonic character against a GT character instead given that's already ended. But I think that'll likely result in a stomp. Since GT isn't exactly in the same echelon as Super, and even Base Sonic vs DBS Goku is debatable. Dunno why people don't make more matches of parts of DB that are over and pit em against parts of Sonic that are over (Like Sonic X vs DBZ or smth). Something's less likely to change then.
Like I don't even care about the dragon ball Sonic rivalry I just want super to come back😥

There's the manga right? Or is that currently on hiatus too?
It's retelling the movie that already came out. We've been in this retelling FOR A FULL YEAR

I swear to God compared to most long running franchises dragon ball is basically dead. There's been no anime for 6 years, only two movies, a monthly unpromoted manga, and heros/xenoverse is built out of a card game and some paper clips

Sonic fans eat daily and Dragon Ball fans are literally at the point where our fan content is what if goku married vados and tested HIV positive part 67

It's retelling the movie that already came out. We've been in this retelling FOR A FULL YEAR

I swear to God compared to most long running franchises dragon ball is basically dead. There's been no anime for 6 years, only two movies, a monthly unpromoted manga, and heros/xenoverse is built out of a card game and some paper clips
Oh, damn. Didn't know the Manga was retelling the movie. Last I saw of it before going on a DB break was Black Freeze clapping Ultra Ego and Ultra Instinct Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back